Reply Charmed Discussion
Reason Why Prue Died. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shomu 1025

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:51 pm
I personally was really sad when Shannen left, or at least her character... I really don't like Rose much... she's really pale.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:58 pm
According to this interview with Shannen Doherty the reason Shannen left was because there was too much drama involved and she didn't feel that everyone had much passion for the acting. She also said that her and Holly were best friends and doesn't comment much on her relationship with Alyssa.
I was sad when she left too, Prue always was my favourite, I don't mind Paige but I think Prue was better.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

- T o h r u H o n d a -

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:44 am
i heard that from several different sources, so i can only assume its true, and it totally makes sence. i mean, when i first saw the funeral ep i was like.. wait a minute.. when did she die? seeing as she seemes the least hurt out of the sisters int he previous episoide anyway! but eventually when i heard that reason it started to make sence, so i would take it as reliable.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:39 am
from what i heard she and alyssa milano were like going at it all the time and she was causing problems with the cast so they wrote her out...same thing happened on Beverly Hills 90210.  

rhapsodyscacophony

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:16 am
Prue's always been my least fav charmed one of all 4. I from what ive seen in mostly all websites she's a pain in the arse to work with, she did have problems with alyssa. also, they had problems "renewing" the character, cause if you look at it, phoebe and piper have weaknesses, and their powers grow as they grow , but prue was too strong to start with, they said they'd gone to fast with her character and she hardly changed or anything. I guess there were many reasons, but I'm glad they took her off. The only reason why I sorta think its a shame is because they made piper cry alot crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:12 pm
Well i did not hate prue or dislike the character at all but here is what i know

1)her and Alyssa were not getting on for what ever reasons
2)After leaving she actuly slagged the show off for no reason people can see at the time many think it was a stunt to try and improve ratings and she was the best choice for the job she did same thing though with Bevilly Hills
3)her character was getting stale and her cotract was up and she wanted to focus more on directing things then acting
4)The charcter moved to fast in progress unlike Piper and Phoebe

What ever reason she left it was for the best though if she realy did leave on bad terms like some say it mite explain why we never saw the ghost of Prue or why they never got her back as a guest apearance.  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

phoebe_victi25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:57 am
RebelRichardson
SweetSuRRenedeR
Yeah, I heard that she got written off 'cuz her and Alysssa got into a fight, and they could no longer work together

Well I woz watching this thing on Living TV and Allyssa said that Shannan woz one of her best friends, so did Holly? This is a very confusing matter! sweatdrop

they were very close but then shannon was getting frustrated and then asked for more money because the amount that she was recieving was "to low" and she said if you dont give me more money then i quit so they didn't and she quit!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:43 am
I guess there aremany reason why she left the show either wayit kinda got better when she left but would have been good to have seen her do a cameo apearance  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

phoebe_p3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:17 pm
Yeah thats what happened. And i also heard that she wanted to be like the main character in the story. But she couldnt because the show was about the the "Charmed Ones" and not Prue "The Charmed One". Yeah she was CRAZY!!!!!!!! dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:58 am
I am not one of those i hate Prue people her charcter as good but i found that she was to much of a control freak and that once she was killed of and Paige was introduced things got alot better  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

Idray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:46 pm
Da da da daaaaa... the combination of the first two posts is the correct answers. Shannon in real life is a b***h and the producers couldn't Handel her and when she started to fight with alyssa milano she was canned. razz HAHA sucks to be her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:38 am
Totaly sucks cos after she left the show got better rating and every thing no idea if this was because she left  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

Piper_p2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:53 am
I read about and also brian (Leo) was on a talk show talking about it. How they use to argue a lot. I heard Shannon was getting jealous of Alyssa. She was saying a lot of shows was about Alyssa. So she said either she goes or I go. Thats why they didn't finish the episode about Prue dying. They just showed her going though a wall and thats it. But they're were some good episodes with Prue in it. Those was the old days. Its also awesome how they put Paige in the story line.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:42 am
Ye there were lots of good episodes of Prue she was not realy my favourite character but i still liked her  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

gO_chickens_gO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:08 am
I thought it was a fight with Holly (or piper), but oh well  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items