Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

red-styX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 pm
Hiya! styx here! i don't stick to just one genre, I listen to whatever I feel to. To sum it up I love MUSIC! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 am
Hi...
I'm Roseanna nousernameiscoolenough, (make it easy on yourself and shorten it XD)
This seems like an awsome guild, I love music almost to the point it's unhealthy. sweatdrop I like different types of music and I'm open to anything.I'm also a band geek...enough said. redface  

overXELLous

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Custom Kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 am
Bonjour tout le monde/Hello everyone

I was just invited to join this guild and accepted the offer as I love listening to international/foreign music. smile Mostly I listen to English and French music but I'm open to listening to a lot more music in different languages! I'll be sure to check out the forum and all the threads etc but just wanted to say hi first.

Feel free to drop me a PM or a comment and we can chat.

-Custom Kiwi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 am
My name is Julia. I'm 22 and I enjoy rock, christian rock, j-pop/rock, and some country.

I ABSOLUTLY hate rap, hip-hop and R&B. I honestly can not see why people listen to it. I think it is a bunch of noise.

If you want to chat, I am open to that. I would love to chat and make new friends.
3nodding  

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

iTatsumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 am
Nom nom nom...

Hay you, Guild. :3
I'm Kohana, feel free to call me Hana, and I'm gonna be sixteen in...26 days! Hee~ So. For music. It depends, I like J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop, Mando-Pop, Rock, Alternative, DDR music...anything that has a good beat is nice, too. If I can, I try to download some nice classical songs and whatnot, but. That's just me. :3

Also. I am a full-time band geek. BASSOON NUMBAH ONE, BABEH!
That is all. PM me if you wanna talk directly?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am
hey u can call me nesh. i adore all types of music and most of all rock, heavy metal, rap and alternative... i listen to a hell load of bands and am open to recommendations... but one things for sure-- I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!! i've loved it since i was little and still love it like hell heart
if anyone has issues with LP then please dont talk to me xp i'm turnin 14 in dec... and i have nothin else to say heart  

blinding star

gummybazooka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:34 am
Why... hello thar, all you music-lovers. 8D
Gummy is here to join you guys!

I listen to anything and everything.
I've met a couple of songs I disliked - but mostly... I guess my tastes are far and wide-ranging. I'm in a playlist rut this past few months, if someone can introduce me to a couple of new bands... da-yum. >D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 am
Yo hi all one thing i hate country music no offince people i just hate that music tyoe it was a study done country raises suicide rates they did a study i am not lieing o and i'm 15.  

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

The Emoholic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am
Hello!
I'm The Emoholic, but you can call me Emo or Wyatt or Mr. Boss Lady! ^w^ (the latter is not to be taken literally... emo ) I'm 14, live in the miserable state of Washington, and like to take long walks on the beach am generally kind to people unless they act like complete noobs.

I like most types of music, especially Alternative, some Pop, some Hip-Hop, some Rock, some R&B, and a little bit of country.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 am
Hi.
Call me Icey.
I listen to eh. . .
o.o
Rock, Pop . . .yeah that kind of music.
o.e
Mk bye.
=D  

Icey Left LOL

DeekuLime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 am
Hello!

I was recently invited to the Guild. smile

(Ironic I guess, considering I literally just got done flipping through music guilds to join.)

I like a lot of music and I hope to learn of some more awesome international music!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 am
Hello Everyone!
My Name is IvuciiC, and everyone calls me like that biggrin
My favorite musics are hiphop, r'n'b, pop etc. smile
I really, REALLY like to talk, so PM me! biggrin  

BlahBlahBlah713

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 am
Hi everyone I go by many nicknames but the one im known for on this site is Yuna! I like most any kind of music except for rap and most country. I like music with alot of beat that has great rythum to dance to or catchy music. I like sountracks or cds that have various artists on them. It is very nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 am
User Image

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! heart

You may call Butterfly if you like. I'm 22,
turning 23 this Thursday. *feels old*

Anyways, I enjoy Pop, some R&B, J-Pop,
J-Rock, some classical music.

Thank you Time2Beep for the invitation.

User Image

II pink-a-roo II

Distantly_yours_55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 am
yarrrrr
Hallo~ My name is Olivia and im a rock-aholic. [Star98.7 fan]
honestly, i like mainstream, i hate to admit it but its true. But i absolutlely love to find a really good artist that no one has really heard of. My brother mostly finds music and he introduces them to me, so credit goes to him~ Hes my Music guru
Whatelse...
iLove zombies
iLove indie
iLove drinking coffee and tea
iLove Video Game'n
iLove MUSIC
iAlso like to draw~ and im pretty decent at it to boot!
iHope i can fit in and find other great artists  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces