Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm
Captain Dice gave a slight smile. "Then let us head to the dojo. I'm glad you've decided to further prepare yourself." He said as he walked past Soruko, heading to the dojo.

[Exits to Squad 7 Dojo]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 pm
Castiel's hellbutterfly flew into the captains office it said: "I am in Karakura Shrine, requesting assitance. 2 high ranked espada are causing havoc in the area. i have killed the hollow they have gathered but i cant handle the both of them. Send help"  

hellfiresage13

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm
[Enters from Squad 7 Dojo]

Captain Dice walked into his quarters. He walks over to his closet where he pushes it in various patterns before it opened. He takes supplies from within it and shuts it back. He puts them into a sack and throws it over his shoulder. "Let's hope this isn't anything too bad, my friend." He mutters before he flash steps from the room heading for the real world.

[Exits to Karakura Shrine]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 am
[Enters from Karakura Shrine]

Dice walks into his office taking a seat as he pulled a salve from one of his desk drawers. He applies it to his shoulder wound. He winced as it burned a bit. "Damn the Espada are pretty strong but Auron was right. They should be shown no mercy." He thought as he closed his eyes.  

Daalt256
Crew

SnowLordRoggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 pm
The slight breeze brushes against the front door of the Captain's Quarters, When suddenly a figure appears infront of it. It seems that he used shunpo to get to his location. His name was Dasei Hazumi, He had just graduated from the academy and seeked entrance into the Honor Guard. He was hesitant on knocking the door as he wasn't completely sure what to expect. Upon knocking, He waited a few seconds, took a breath, and walked into the Captain's Quarters with confidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Dice's eyes glanced up almost unnoticeable at the young shinigami who had entered his office then back down to a folder on his desk that contained the information of this new recruit. "I take it you're one of the new recruits, yes?" He said as he opened the folder glancing through the young shinigami's files. "Intriguing, you have the capability of being an assistant captain. Forgive me, I have not yet introduced myself. I am Captain Disemaru Suzaku and your name?" He said letting the shinigami have the chance of introducing himself personally rather than being rude and just speaking to him by his name. Thus being humble was much part of Captain Dice's nature.  

Daalt256
Crew

SnowLordRoggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Dasei gave a formal bow as this was a sign of respect. As he slowly got out of his bowing position he looked directly at the Captain whom was called Disemaru. " Yes sir, I had just graduated from the Academy." He replied as he looked at the folder that Disemaru had held and opened. " Why thank you, but I doubt I'm really up to the level of an assistant captain. Ah yes, My name is Dasei Hazumi, Its an honor to meet you Captain Disemaru." He stated as he bowed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Dice felt Dasei's modesty yet he was right. He still needed much training before he could be up to the task of assistant captain. "The honor is mine, Hazumi." He said as he lowered his head as a slight bow for a moment and returning to his normal posture. "I'll cut to the chase. What brings you to seventh company?" He said as he scribbled something briefly into Dasei's file before pushing it aside on his desk.  

Daalt256
Crew

SnowLordRoggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Dasei returned from his bow and got into his straight relaxed position. " Hm, I wish to join your ranks in the seventh squad, along with joining the Honor Guards." He replied as his eyes followed the folder and back to the Captain. " If I need to prove myself, I shall do whatever the task." He stated, showing that he was motivated and dedicated in joining the Honor Guards.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm
Dice closed his eyes and paused a moment. Dasei showed much promise and his actions were already more than sufficient in proving his worth or test of honor. "You have proven more by your mere actions here. You see, the ability to wield a weapon is not the only way to prove ones self." He said as he crossed his arms and he lowered his head a bit, his eyes were still closed. "By your skills, academic abilities and your sense of honor I grant you third seat of seventh company, Dasei Hazumi." He opened his eyes and looked directly into Dasei's eyes. "May you need anything else to prove yourself, feel free to speak it." Dice placed his zanpaku-to in his lap as he used his free hand to adjust his hair.  

Daalt256
Crew

SnowLordRoggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Somewhat shocked to what he just heard, Dasei gave yet another bow " I greatly appreciate your acceptance Sir Captain Disemaru, I won't let you down. I swear it. " Dasei raised his head and looked at Captain Disemaru " If you need anything, Please ask anything of me, and I shall do it in the best of my ability! If there's anything I can do to show you my worth, I shall do it." He said without hesitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:52 pm
Dice chuckled lightly at Dasei's enthusiasm. "Do what you feel is right in your heart and mind, Hazumi. Your blade will run true. I know it." He said calmly as he reached for a couple of papers stapled together. "If you would like there are a few housing complexes open. Feel free to make one your home." He bowed his head for a moment and returned to his original posture as he wrote something down on the paper before putting it in another stack of papers.  

Daalt256
Crew

SnowLordRoggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm
" Yes Captain. " Dasei answered as he nodded his head. He looked at the stacks of paper as his attention focused back to Captain Disemaru. " Yes, I will do that right now, If you'll excuse me." stated Dasei as he bowed and headed out to the housing complexes that were open. As he made it out of the front door and closed it, he took a deep breath out. ' Wooh.. Third seat.. Thats higher than I would have expected.. Well, atleast I know I made great progress in the academy.. Now to get to my new home' Dasei thought as he took two steps and just like that he shunpo'd into the complex's location, making the dirt from the floor shift into the air and back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 am
Dice gave a slight smile but dropped it almost instantly. "Ah the young are as restless as ever." He mumbles as he gets up from his desk. He walks over to the door to his office. He stares out of it a moment as he debated on whether to make his way elsewhere. The fight with Lolek was stirring in his head and he regretted not getting the chance to finish off the Espada but it was only fair to show mercy to someone with such skill. Next time would be different.  

Daalt256
Crew

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Captain Dice had grown stayed in his quarters for over sometime now. He had tried to see if his zanpaku-to spirit would give him a sort of word of how the Espada would move. His battle with that particular Espada had him question their motives or there reason for being what they were, a hollow reaper, in a matter of speaking.  
~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff