Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shopping District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 pm
As Lunar walks he feels a faint but luscious scent.He grins."Wow your grining,why may I ask,"said Coyote.He laughed and looked at her."There seems to be bounts active in Karakura Town,"he said.He continued walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am
She entered the Shopping District, still thinking of the meeting with the Strange man in Black Robes before,

''Who the hell was that guy, Why did he have a Sword?'' She muttered.

Looking in the windows of a certain shop, she frowns

''There it is again,m that feeling, That Presence.''  

lDelta

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 pm
Lunar walked around with the scent of the bount."I can sense it,"He said.His mouth drooled."A bounts soul is so luscious."He began attempted to use his pesquisa techinique to locate the bount."Think Ive found them."He began running to a penthouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am
Seeing the person run frantically out of the Shopping District (( Or w.e, Forgot The namez. ))

''Whats his problem..'' Rolling her eyes,

She turned her back and headed away.  

lDelta

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm
"I told you I was sorry,"he said.She turned,"Im tired of doing what you want to do.Lets find the captain and spar with him."Lunar though,'I am intersted to see if his other side is like mine.'Coyote stared at Lunar."Hey retard,I can read your thoughs,"she said."First a snack,"said Lunar.He grabbed his zanpakuto coyote and ran to a store.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 pm
Kane walks around in his gigai with a hand on a shopping window."Karakura sure has changed while I was away."Kane says doing a little window shopping."Wait what is that."Kane thought."I sense an arrancar,no two arrancars one male one female.looks like the lunars.do not get caught up with them unless they pick a fight with you."he thinks.Kane's stomach starts rumbling."GAHH!I need some ramen."Kane said walking to the nearest ramen shop."Tabuu keep an eye out warn me if they come near me."Kane said.his zanpakuto vibrates.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm
"He not really that smart,"said coyote."Really,"said Lunar."A idiot,she asked."No,a retard,"replied Lunar.He open up the garganta and slipped through it glaring at the chump."Next time,"Lunar mouthed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm
Lunar walked down the shopping district."I need something.Something new,"he said as he wandered.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm
Lunar walked and stopped."THERES NEVER ANYONE HERE,"he shouted.He scratched his head."Back to school."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 pm
Lunar stepped out of his garganta."So I ended up in the shopping district."He looked down."Crap,"he said as he fell.He fell into a garbage can."Wow.I have to learn how to use that,"he said as he got out of the garbage.It seemed like it was after hours."Its so beautiful at night,"he said as he began to walk around.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm
"Maybe Ill check on my little vizards,"Lunar said.He quickly headed for the warehouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:48 pm
IkI fell out a garganta and saw Lunar "Hey wait up im coming with"IkI said as he rushed after Lunar.  

Lolades

Cultist

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 pm
Lunar re entered the shopping district."Im hungry,"he said as he turned for the burger joint.He sat and ordered a triple cheeseburger without onions and tomatoes.
(Now Im hungry smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:53 pm
IkI noticed Lunar at a burger joint and sneaked behind Lunar "I prefer pizza myself but what the hell" IkI said as he ordered a double hamburger.  

Lolades

Cultist

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm
"hey lunar want to meet up with Lolek and have some fun?" IkI said as he munched on his burger "trust me it will be fun "he said while eating.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff