Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 pm
Siarnaq
Andromeda Phoenix
I don't know if it's just me, when I see EI the first thing that comes to my head is NOT clothing no matter the style. I don't think of shirts, ties, shoes, fancy puffy pants, cloaks, hoodies, shirts that give me big boobs or pants that give me a canteloupe for an a**. I think of accessories. EIs shouldn't be the basis for anyone's outfit. You should NOT need like 6 of them to make an outfit because the creator decided to make the majority of clothing. Put that clothing in the gold shops staff! scream

Quoted for truth.

Double quoted for Truthiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 am
I would just like to bring up the random question of the EI titan's seed that you get from the aquariums. I've only seen that evolve once, and isn't it supposedly a free EI? Just curious about more info on it.  

Mission Failure

Intergalactic Genius

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am
Aya Dragonsheart
I would just like to bring up the random question of the EI titan's seed that you get from the aquariums. I've only seen that evolve once, and isn't it supposedly a free EI? Just curious about more info on it.

According to TekTek.org, it's evolved twice. (But also according to TekTek, it's now fully evolved, which Gaia never bothered to announce. Which means it's probably true...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Okay they could have gone WAY farther with that item!! Why couldn't they have made it evolved into a eye piece thing or a full armor set or at least something-even a freaking joke fruit exploding out of your behind would have been nice...okay, just kidding, I'm a bit sleepy right now and pretty pissy right now...

*sigh* it was getting very interesting too.

As far as EI's go, I think that make slightly different variations of some gold clothes for 1-2 dollars a piece and stick new colors for other weapons for 3 dollars or something. Hmmm....though I don't know how many people would be mad about that. So I guess just update the Gold shops twice a month and the EI"s spread out every two and a half weeks and no new items after the final form on one has finished (or maybe two final forms) just so people don't feel choaked in EI's.  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm
Oh, Gaia. I think you've officially outdone yourselves yet again.

A new $3 RIG that gives out one of four new evolving items?

Words fail me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 pm
How about their a**-hattery has finally exceeded 9000? xd

Honestly, though: what the hell are you thinking, gaia? scream Has anyone up there *actually* heard the shitstorms over the waves of RIG boxes?

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Evidently not neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:27 pm
i think they need to get off of the stupid RIG's and focus on the MC's
well i havent purchased any of the RIG's on protest of the stupidity so yay  

ShinyRoboWeasel

Floppy Browser

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:34 pm
There not only stupid, but a cheap way of making money. And you wonder why the lottery is so popular?

Most of the expensive CS items are in the RIG's, like the recolor of Hermes's Moon and the Cat Demon stuff...a shame when they could have made it cheaper and have more people wanting to buy it as, maybe an MC or as a 199-299 CS item.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm
kikirin~sakyomi
There not only stupid, but a cheap way of making money. And you wonder why the lottery is so popular?

Most of the expensive CS items are in the RIG's, like the recolor of Hermes's Moon and the Cat Demon stuff...a shame when they could have made it cheaper and have more people wanting to buy it as, maybe an MC or as a 199-299 CS item.

But you know as well as I do that there's some dumbass that'll spend the extra $567.75 to get the items, so in Gaia's mind, we can all go to hell. -__-  

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:22 pm
o_8 *points to Anima* A slew of companion and you are poses is NOT a finish to an evolving item. Companion and you are poses are easily the easiest poses out there to create. That's called being ********' lazy and running out of ideas! And I thought that item couldn't fail any worse. X_X

On another note, anyone else feel that kottan bell needs to go jump into a gold shop update? Did PepperTea corrupt all the EI artists and tell 'em to go throw plain clothing into items purchased with 2x+ the amount of GC one needs to purchase a MC?

I'm seriously surprised that people don't feel gypped when an item they purchased turns into companion poses or has nothing but gold shop quality clothing in it. The Vials did better in worth this week. Not impressed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:33 pm
Ok.

I'm not used to having an EI, so I have something that might be considered a newb question:

Why, if all of the anima's poses are done evolving, am I still stuck at like...Stage 3 or 4? Why didn't I get all the poses after the item was done fully evolving? Is it just going to stop and not evolve anymore? And why do they get rid of the older item poses to make way for the new ones anyhow? That's really just dumb, instead of adding it into the new ones. (I got a first gen at the time, by the way.)

Geez, the marginal utility factor on these EI are REALLY low or next to nothing. And I REALLY don't like the Anima's finale. As said, it's as if You Are and companion poses are a MUST. I don't mind if they're small creatures, like the Anima had in the earlier evolutions, but when they're full blown creatures and..Other people (where the hell did that lady in the anima suit even come from anyway? Outta nowhere, much?) it just gets to be too much. Not to mention, that last companion/you are pose really ruined the continuity that seemed to flow well with the Anima in particular. Now it's just... Meh.

Chaos Blue

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm
They make more money doing it this way (I think), and there's more to go around for everyone in a variety of prices. Like, for example, if there was only 1 generation of Gogh Reed, I'd never be able to afford it; I got the 7th gen at 1/4 - 1/3 the price of a first gen.

Anima will continue to evolve. The one you have just hasn't finished evolving yet. If you've the 2nd Gen, the next time Anima would have evolved if it wasn't finished, yours will finish, and the next time after that the 3rd Gen will finish and so on and so forth.

That lady was in the "fanart" for the item a few evolutions bac. Still, she doesn't go with the state that Anima was in. It's like she literally appeared from nowhere. They did this with Alruna's Rose too, but it made more sense since Alruna and Anurla were already there. Still, we don't need 6 different poses of the same "You are" being. That's just...stupid and lazy. One is fine. I'm very surprised that people don't feel ripped off. That's not an evolution. That's the equivalent of Gold Shop recolored set.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:24 pm
((Even though I'm wearing an anima.... [but I sold all the rest before the price plummets due to the GIANT WAVE OF COMPANION POSES! D<]))

I completely agree with you on this on. It's ridiculous beyond belief that there are what, 10 equipable items in the finale compared to 40 companion/you are poses? What the s**t, man?

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:18 am
Don't know who told these artists that companion poses were awesome. I'd rather see clothes in an EI than a buttload of companion poses for a finale. And lord knows I hate clothing in an EI. *headdesk* I'm pretty sure people aren't dishing out what, $8(?), for an item with enough companion poses to create your own soccer team with.  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff