Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 pm
Nissa chan
Siarnaq
@ Nissa chan: She hasn't been on Gaia at all during what, 2 months?
Furthermore, she hasn't responded to an E-mail (We've been chatting for a while) I sent to her like, 20 days ago. I really fear that something has happened.....

Last time she logged on was just this Tuesday. What really worries me is she's a naked avatar....oO;...

Oh, really? I never noticed her on. sweatdrop

Yeah, me too....

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:38 pm
Is it just me, or is this prom thing next to nonexistent?  

Chaos Blue

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:00 pm
Chaos Blue
Is it just me, or is this prom thing next to nonexistent?

It kinda is, play the games once and then ignore it.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:12 pm
I think I remember another prom they held, back in '05 or so when I just joined
It was SO extravagant, had a back story and everything.
This doesn't really seem like an event so much as it is another sponsor. (Is sims having to do with any of this? I'm kinda sick of those dumb...plumbobs or whatever you call them in the middle of my screen. I mean, they're advertising nearly the same thing as Gaia's got- Dress up your avi, talk to people. *shrug*

Chaos Blue

water-drop-07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 am
@Chaos Blue: The Sims 3 sponsor is separate, as is the Twilight/MTV one.

I'm not at all pleased with the prom. The songs are too hard, there's too much lag, and it's just so difficult! I bought the prizes from the MP, all but two which two of my friends donated to me, because I just can't play anymore.
I'm not playing the dance game again.
I'd have liked the choice of easy, medium and hard songs again.

And also, sorry to intrude on your conversation, but from what you've said and what I've seen, I, too, am worried about NK. I really hope she's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm
I can play the game better while I'm not listening to the music. But I love DDR so it's not as hard for me. I did like some of the songs, though.

Honestly, I'm a little upset that there wasn't at least a small GS update to go with the event. Just a few masks or something.

Nanenna

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:33 pm
There were items released for Promageddon. Wed to Darkness, bone scythe, heavenly awesome, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm
I actually liked the prom items this year. The Heavenly Drapes? Wow, blatant Angelic Sash ripoff.  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Fleur De Amour

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 am
Promageddon wasn't to horrible. I really liked that they gave out a bit of cash to everyone. I also liked some of the items they put out, the Seafoam Gown especially. The Bone Scythe seemed like a rip off of the Lunar scythe we already have though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Siarnaq
There were items released for Promageddon. Wed to Darkness, bone scythe, heavenly awesome, etc.

Those were CS items, I wanted some GS items too. I'm not saying I wanted a whole update with three complete sets, just a few accessories or mask... that sort of thing.

Nanenna

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Oh. I must've misread your statement. sweatdrop Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Prom was alright. They ******** it up with the flash dancing, but then they redeemed themselves a touch by making it easier. I heard the harder song went fom 80% to 60%. Still, I really don't think that game is good for an event. I see it more as a casual all year Gaia game. The way they're leaving out people with computers that aren't as fast isn't very cool. I expect a regular Gaia Game like Fishing or Elf to "discriminate" against users. Not an event game. Events should be fun for everyone.

Some of the items surprised me. Especially the Heavenly Drapes. Have they ever turned a knockoff of an old MC into an event item like that before?  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 pm
Did they really lower it to 60%? I should've waited to play them. It took me five tries at that stupid yodel song to get 80%.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:29 pm
That's what I heard. I'm not 100% sure 'cause I never went back to the event when I finished. The yodel song annoyed me. Such a hard thing for an item not even worth that amount of effort. Didn't even worry about getting that item. X_X  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hikari Tokoyami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Don't think I recall them changing it from a 80% to a 60%... but the event wasn't that hard though it was boring.  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff