The Black Spire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Hikra looked back at him and smiled. She walked back on to the third floor and began to fight.
Kriya smiled. "She wants you to stay with me in case something happens. yes he is. What about your family?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Meshik looked mildly surprised, "My what?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Kriya looked at him with her sliver eyes. "What is your family like as in your parents?" she asked. She sent a quick glance at the stairs. Her sigh was soft. She speared her wings out behind her back as she kept the close together.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm
"A-Ah..." Meshik for once was at a loss, "W-Well...um...I guess I just didn't need parents," He answered after a short while. He honestly didn't know what to say. Parents? Family? Concepts that he never gotten, even now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:55 pm
kriya looked at him in shock. "You never had parents? That is sad. For they help you learn about the world around you as they love and protect you" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm
Meshik kind of stared for a while. Okay, that stuff he's seen, but never had the chance to try out himself, "So that's why..." He looked at the ceiling for a moment to think, and then looked back down again, "I never thought I needed to be protected. I'm pretty confident with my abilities, and I see things coming miles before they actually get here. I think I don't need parents," He concluded. He was still not getting the concept, but he was trying in his own weird way.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 pm
(Enters from ????)
User Image
Kya sighed as she stood at the doors of the famed Black Spire. "Whatever may lay at the top, shall be mine." She could only hope it was a treasure of some kind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am
Meshik sighed inwardly. He knew Kya was at the bottom floor. He had seen her a few times before, in visions. If that 'Rya' girl came from this one, then she could only spell trouble. He has no patience for goofing around, despite his attitude. He was fine with these two girls mostly because he knew they were not the sort to go into such antics as Kya. That Kyuubi more than likely is here to stir up an immense amount of trouble and take whatever treasures that are here. To Meshik's knowledge, there is no treasures. However, he had been known to be wrong, and this spire has been rarely visited.
"Shall we be going then?" Meshik said politely to Kriya, forgetting the current conversation. He simply didn't find a value of having parents.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Kriya smiled. She picked up the powers of someone else enterng the tower. She walked over to the stairs and began to climb them.
Hikra waited for them at the top. "There seems to be someone else who just entered the spire on the bottom floor." she said. She turned away and climed up the next set of stairs and disappeared around the cornor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:21 pm
Meshik sighed externally now as he followed the two, "Yes. Her name is Kya. She's a Kyuubi who is probably looking for trouble. If I understand her actions though, I can say that she might not harm us if we ignore all the treasures we might find along the way," He said, "But I have never actually met her before so I don't know for sure. Women have been known to surprise."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 pm
Kriya smiled. "So that why she is here. Hun than we can do that." she said. She looked over at the stairs as she heard a loud crash. "Hikra seems to be a little to happy about the creatures that guard here." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Meshik sighed again, "I'm a Clairvoyant," He said simply, "So how much further until you get to see who it is that's 'calling' you? Do you think it's the guardian?" However good he is, Meshik is not a mind reader or a fortune teller. He could only guess like everyone else why Kriya was there.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Kya roamed the halls of the lower levels, making her way up. Her immense mana rolled off of her, only visible to those who could see aura's. To certain people, Kya seemed to have a large red fog flowing off of her. She smiled, her blood eyes glowing in the dark as she made her way up, ignoring the mirrors as her mind was not going to be swayed. She may already be insane, but she didnt care. Sanity was in the eye of the beholder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm
kriya smiled at him. "I want to know why they call to me. But i dont know where they are" she said. her white wings glowed as she began to sing softly. Her sliver eyes glowed as the song got stronger and a little louder.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm
So it was more than one thing that called her there. Meshik nodded in understanding.
When Kriya started singing, his wings faintly appeared again without his knowledge.
"I believe we can assume a sociopath is approaching, so could you somehow summon Hikra back here? I'm not dealing with Kya by myself," Meshik said. He didn't sound worried or anything though. He just wanted the three of them there in case a fight erupted.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff