Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 pm
srestar
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
What about a thread where we suggest u people to join the guild?

It's an excellent idea I was actually going to do an *invite contest* and the person who invites the most *active* members would win a prize. there is actually a poll going on under the siggy contest thread where you can vote for which contest is next :]

Alright!! CoOl!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 pm
Hey, it's me again wih another idea idea

April Fools Day is coming up in a little less than three weeks. How about a "April Fools Party" forum thread featuring a tektek contest for the silliest avatar? Dress up in a way you would never, ever, EVER be caught dead/alive/pixilated in. I figure that much time would give everyone lots of time to come up with a 'look' and post it to the forum on April Fools Day.  

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 pm
Kori Al-Djin

April Fools Day is coming up in a little less than three weeks. How about a "April Fools Party" forum thread featuring a tektek contest for the silliest avatar? Dress up in a way you would never, ever, EVER be caught dead/alive/pixilated in. I figure that much time would give everyone lots of time to come up with a 'look' and post it to the forum on April Fools Day.

good idea!! ill set it up tomorrow first thing whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 am
Kori Al-Djin

yup^^ such a good ideea^^ maybe you should make a section for events sre  

DemonicRockGirl

THERINGMULE
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 am
okay, i'll work on that! does anyone know how those events would work in the forums? or can anyone refer me to a sample thread? any gaia party planners in the house?

someone else asked about doing like a formal/ball thing... i just need some creative ideas for the events forum! (sorry for my lack of creative brain power!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 am
or maybe.. i should just make threads for those in the main forum? since there will probably only be one event at a time? feed me suggestions!! pirate  

THERINGMULE
Crew

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am
well sre i was thinking about an event forum in which we could host parties, contest, etc with the theme of event. if you don't have ebought founds for that i could help you^^ and another thing.. maybe the people of the guild should share the specific events of their country.. of course if they want^^ mines has lots of those^^ for example we have our own valentines day named dragobete, but it has also the meaning of the rebourn of all things such as flowers, it symbolises the reborn of the nature.. well just tell what you think of this, ok?^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 pm
DemonicRockGirl
well sre i was thinking about an event forum in which we could host parties, contest, etc with the theme of event. if you don't have ebought founds for that i could help you^^ and another thing.. maybe the people of the guild should share the specific events of their country.. of course if they want^^ mines has lots of those^^ for example we have our own valentines day named dragobete, but it has also the meaning of the rebourn of all things such as flowers, it symbolises the reborn of the nature.. well just tell what you think of this, ok?^^

this sounds really cool! i'll make an event forum.. im gonna need everyones help though.. will anyone want to be incharge of running an event because i have NO experiences whatsoever in those.. I can make the forum and you guys can post your own event threads.. maybe we can coordinate on the dates and stuff so that all the events aren't going on at the same time  

srestar
Vice Captain

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Well, I've never run an event, so I'm no help there... but I would like to volunteer some prizes for the Silly Avatar contest. Nothing really expensive, but hey, everyone loves winning stuff. biggrin I've got three items, for first, second and third place, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:26 am
srestar
DemonicRockGirl

this sounds really cool! i'll make an event forum.. im gonna need everyones help though.. will anyone want to be incharge of running an event because i have NO experiences whatsoever in those.. I can make the forum and you guys can post your own event threads.. maybe we can coordinate on the dates and stuff so that all the events aren't going on at the same time

i'm volunteering for this is one^^ it was my idea . i'm thinking on making like every one an event.. of course if it exists.. so guys 1 event per month and i'm thinking of diversifing the events.. i mean for example : let's say april fools day for april, for may well think something up from the folklore of other countries and so on^^

Quote:
Kori Al-Djin

Well, I've never run an event, so I'm no help there... but I would like to volunteer some prizes for the Silly Avatar contest. Nothing really expensive, but hey, everyone loves winning stuff. I've got three items, for first, second and third place, of course.

that's so nice of you kori^^ tnx for helping us on this one kori^^  

DemonicRockGirl

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 am
DemonicRockGirl

biggrin NP! I'll PM you and Srestar what the prizes I'm holding are and I can either transfer them to the Mule or hold them and give out to the winners myself, whichever you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 am
Kori Al-Djin
DemonicRockGirl

biggrin NP! I'll PM you and Srestar what the prizes I'm holding are and I can either transfer them to the Mule or hold them and give out to the winners myself, whichever you'd like.

dunno. let's see what sre thinks but i think you should keep them and give them to the winners yourself. after all you're the sponsor^^ we still have time and this are just minor details  

DemonicRockGirl

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 pm
Demonic is right, you should hold on to them and give them out! :]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 pm
srestar
blossom01flower
lets have a party XD

how do we do that? whee

i have no idea like....we pick a theme where we can dress up to go with it and a place XD and sumthin and sorta like hang out sumwhere on a certain day on a certain time lol  

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am
I've got a new idea ^^ actually is a sugestion but maybe it will help^^ Because I'm kinda bored now I was navigating on forums and saw that the guild forum has a section of advertaise. Maybe we should make a thread there where people are invited to out guild^^  
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff