Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm
"hmmm..." worick mumbled to himself "you wouldent be in any seareos truble would you?" he asked Aurealis.he spoke before she had a chance to anser."Ha! well your in my Inn and you have boght a room for the night and any one who spends the night at my Inn will be personaly defended by me! don't wory about me I was a member of house Do'Urden's special oparations team befor I came to the serface! Illo defend you with my life! I am nothing if not a gentalman and a poet!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:56 pm
*Who are these people? she continued to muse to herself over the drink she was nursing. Why is everyone dressed so funny and Gaia doesn't sound like anywhere on the planet I know.
All the same she decided to try and relax and get to know these people. After all nothing serious ever happened to her and she was probably dreaming. Although it was a very strange dream indeed.  

Magic Moppy 14

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 pm
worick supersokes Moppy with a big water gun that no one saw his pul out of the back stoedge room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:25 pm
*Sputters* "That was Wet That was actually WET"  

Magic Moppy 14

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:44 pm
OCC ((my first ever RP so please be nice. I didn't even know what it was til I started this. Soaking could be cool though. wink I thought maybe I was being too boring??))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:53 pm
"It lookd like you where sleap walking! or siting or maybe sleap drinking.. do ppl do that? " worick put away the gun and mop'd up the floor. ((Ur doing gr8. so far Uve given Ur char a good story now you just need to have fun!))  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 am
((Magic Moppy 14, I think you're doing great! This is only my second role play, and it's really fun. And I love how your character isn't from Gaia! 3nodding By the way, is there a name for your chara? If not, can I just shorten it to MM like Surja did?))
Aurea blinked as Worick went on a spiel about protecting her. She giggled behind her hand.
"Don't worry, I know you'll protect me. Thank you! And I guess you could say I'm in some trouble, but I'd be more concerned about my friend Beakerz... Speaking of that, have you heard anything about him?" She asked him anxiously.
When Worick suddenly sprayed Magic Moppy with water, Aurealis laughed. Worick was funny. And after being surrounded by tough guys with no humour, this was very refreshing.
Aurea jumped when she saw what time it was.
"Oh! I need to go to bed. Thank you, Worick, for letting me stay here, and for promising to protect me! Now I'm off to see if the land of dreams will accept me again." Aurea said happily. Even if she had learned that her best friend had been captured, she was happy. After all, she had met three new friends! (Hopefully, but Aurea could never be certain how people reacted to her...) She skipped up the stairs to her room, taking her cat carrier with her and clutching her book tightly to her chest.
Aurea hadn't gotten far before a shady figure jumped her in the hallway. She screamed, only to have the person cover her mouth. The person the reached for the book she held. Aurea tossed it down the stairs, before throwing herself onto the person's feet so they wouldn't go after it. The person tried kicking at her face, to no avail.
"Worick, HELP!" She yelled.
((I hope this is alright... I just thought it wouldn't be too interesting if she just went to bed. After all the mafia is supposed to be after her, in a way. If this isn't alright, I'll just edit my post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 am
Mara heard a scuffle and Aurea's book came flying down the stairs. She had just started for the stairs when she heard Aurea scream for help. She rushed to the staircase only to discover Aurea and her cat in a desperate fight with a tall masked man. She shouted down..."Worick! Hide the book and come here please." Then she looked back. Her eyes turned blue and her body hummed with power. She covered the distance between her and the assailant in a flash and touched his shoulder. He froze. She looked at Aurea and helped her up. "There's no need to worry now. He is in temporary suspension, his mind replaying the last minute or so... Let's get Worick to identify him and then I will send him somewhere truly special", she said with a short grin.  

newbie_surja

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 am
(( SIDEStory: What Mara was doing while Worick was serving the guests...A short poem in praise of our host Worick, Dimension traveller Magic moppy, and the sweet Aurea:

The door opened, and stressed question idea gonk stressed mad
oh crap I can't write a poem!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH! scream
How does that Worick do it???!!!

*Glances at worick ruefully* End Of SIDEStory))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 am
*Still in shock after the realization that this strange place was real, Moppy heard a commotion in the hallway leading to the rooms as a heavy object hit the floor followed by what sounded like a stifled scream. Then Mara's cry for assistance. Instinctively turning towards the sound of the fight, Moppy was just in time to see Mara freeze the assailant with some sort of beam that appeared to come from her person, maybe her very eyes. How did she DO that??
For the first time Moppy began to feel real fear. This place was not only real, but apparently dangerous *  

Magic Moppy 14

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:13 pm
"Mara! Are you all right? Did he hurt you some how? Oh, I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid!" She said, fretting with her hands shaking. She then latched onto Mara after asking, burying her face into the woman's side. This time, she was so frightened she forgot about being polite and distant.
"I should have known something like this would happen! This is what I get for pretending to be Tiko's boyfriend and then leaving him to help Beakerz... I'm such a bad girl! Oh, I wish Beakerz were here... He would know what to do after something like this happened!" Aurealis said, still clutching onto Mara like she was a lifeline. Her eyes were starting to mist up, despite her best efforts to keep back the tears.
"And I even had something I would use if this happened! But of course I just had to forget it..." She sniffed, pulling out a can of pepperspray and a swiss army pocketknife.
Kibby, who had somehow gotten out of her cat carrier during the fight, came up and rubbbed against her legs, amazingly. The usually grumpy scraggly tabby cat then did something more amazing. She actually let Aurea pick her up and crush Kibby to her chest while stroking her!
"Oh Kibby, you were such a brave little kitty cat! You helped keep that nasty man away from the reports, yes you did!" She cooed to the cat, arms still shaking and voice starting to crack.
She went to the bar and sat down next to MM, still stroking the cat.
"Miss, I hope you're alright... And I hope you don't think Gaia is a bad place! It's just that I'm in some trouble, and that trouble followed me to this Inn, unfortunately..." She said, hoping that this night hadn't given her the wrong idea about Gaia.
"In fact, Gaia's a pretty peaceful place, but there are some bad people here. It seems as if they decided to send one of their henchmen after me." She said, remembering Tiko's sneering face.
((Don't worry, Surja. I love poetry, but I couldn't write it to save my life. That's why we have people like Worick!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm
Aurea took a deep breath. She had decided. She turned to Worick, a strange determination in her eye.
"Worick, it is because of me that the peace here has been disrupted. In repayment, I would like to become a new hostess here. Plus, I need a job, and I can't think of anything better than working here, especially since Mara is already here. Will you accept me as a new hostess?" She said, bowing respectfully to Worick.  

Aurealis Sky

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm
*Moppy watched the aftermath of the fight, Aurea's intense emotion and her offer (or was that request?) to work for Worick. Privately she had thought that Gaia was a bad place, wherever it was, but taking Aurea's comment into mind she thought that maybe she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. That happened sometimes where she came from too, but never to her. Oh well, there was a first time for everything. She looked down and realised her glass was empty. She still hadn't found her voice after the disruption, but it was coming*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:34 pm
"Um, could I have another drink please" she said slowly. Becoming more sure of herself she continued "Who were those men and how did I get here? Mara, what did you shout to Worick about a book? I heard something heavy fall when the fight started. And what did you do to him???"  

Magic Moppy 14

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm
"Here you go MM", said Mara handing her out a drink. Then she went to the bar and handed herself out a drink too. "Magic", she said softly,"That's what I did. It will keep him replaying one minute of his life again and again and again.", she chuckled. "I've known people who use power to break bones or kill or maime. What's the fun in that? And there are always people coming out to get you then. I could deal with them, but wouldn't it be an awful waste of time? Dealing with every, and I'm sure you know this one MM, Tom, d**k and Harry who gets strong and wants to defeat the best. No its better to just freeze them. Or send them to the nether or Earth, maybe in New Zealand...hmm...but its not dangerous enough and I need the equinox for that...and that is why I can't help you either. I need an equinox. And those are rare in Gaia. Its all for the best right?" She put down her drink and looked at everyone. "Guys, I'm a Mage and Fighter who wants most not to be known. And to write poetry. But alas, I can do a lot of things but I can't write. And Aurea, don't worry, Worick is very strong and smart. I can sense power and everyone in this room has it. Even that kitty. We're here for a reason, now lets enjoy hitsuzen okay? And be friends! I want Introductions! Even from the guy who just drank a drink and hasn't moved in a while. Please?"  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff