Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
A shiny Pokemon!!!....aw, ********. I killed it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm
I remember my little brother killing a shiny pidgey, level 2 by accident.. @_@ .... I told him he doesn't have to weaken it, but he attempted, and of course, went too far, like I had thought. Duuuuumb.

..... Even then, he has so much more shinies than I do. D= The only Shiny I've ever encountered myself was a Shiny Nidoran female not too long ago, when I was looking through my Leaf Green's save for any possible Pokemon that I should transfer over to my Diamond for Pokemon Ranch. Surely, I had a Pokemon to transfer then. =O

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 pm
Ahh, shinies. The amazing albino pokemon. I have MILLIONS!!!!
But, let me tell you about the "legit" shinies I've caught...
I have had two encounters, in Leafgreen and in Crystal.
I was looking for a Clefariy in LG, like I always did in Blue, when I ran into a shiny Paras. I captured it, and I kept it in my team. It was really freakin' slow though...and noow it's in my Diamond...
In Crystal, I was training idk what in the Victory Road, when out came a Green Sandslash. I was so pumped!!! I ended catching it biggrin .
All my other shinies I migrated from Sapphire. Caught thanks to the amazing little machine known as the Action Replay.

Elite Blazer

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:37 am
haha what luck, just got my Shiny Ponyta ^^"

I killed another one though earlier and it made me kinda sad >.< BUT I GOT IT NOW D<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:22 am
I was in Raquaza's Tower training my Swampert to Level 100 and found a shiny Level. 55 Altaria. I never knew about shiny pokemon before so I killed it thinking my game got glitched. When I read about shinies, I was like GOD D****T, I could have gotten a rare Altaria!!! *desire to destroy stuff* I did later find a shiny Sabelye when I felt like going to Dewford and caught it which made me happy.  

Xendyl

Citizen

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:35 pm
Well....

The majority of shinies i have ver found came from Emerald in that place where ash is always falling.

I caught a shiny skarmory by accident. I didnt realize it was shiny until after i looked at the dex entry att hen at it. THere is very little difference, only the wing feathers are green.

My second shiny was a shiny slugma. It was epic. IT WAS EFFING SILVER WITH YELLOW EYES! Anyways, i trained it, hoping for an awesome looking magcargo.

Instead, it turned purple and ugly. >_>

My third was in fire red. I caught shiny muk. it looked like a freaking booger.

my fourth was killed accidentally. I found a SHINY BIDOOF.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm
otawara
Well....

The majority of shinies i have ver found came from Emerald in that place where ash is always falling.

I caught a shiny skarmory by accident. I didnt realize it was shiny until after i looked at the dex entry att hen at it. THere is very little difference, only the wing feathers are green.

My second shiny was a shiny slugma. It was epic. IT WAS EFFING SILVER WITH YELLOW EYES! Anyways, i trained it, hoping for an awesome looking magcargo.

Instead, it turned purple and ugly. >_>

My third was in fire red. I caught shiny muk. it looked like a freaking booger.

my fourth was killed accidentally. I found a SHINY BIDOOF.

[sarcasm]I SO WANT ONE.[/sarcasm]  

Patchouli the Librarian

derty laundry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:58 am
GRAVELER.
only shiny i've come across. Damn thing was weak against water attacks. I was to darn excited to remember. F**k.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:58 pm
The only time I ever caught a shiny (other than the Red Gyarados) was in Ruby. I caught a shiny Linoone. It's on Pearl, now, in case anyone has anything good to trade me for it. ninja

But in Gold/Silver, I encountered a Shiny Graveler, and I either killed it, ran out of balls, or it self-destructed. Not sure which one. Either way, it was a huge disappointment. D'=

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw a shiny Ratata...or maybe it was a Nidoran? I don't remember, but I didn't get that, either. DDx

I really want a shiny starter, unless it's Chikorita or one of the lame D/P starters.  

Doctor Starberry Jade

Raizen King of Demons

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 pm
voltorb in silver killed. ditto in leaf green killed onix diamond caught pigey saphire caught. i think there is more. if you couldnt notice i play A LOT of pokemon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 am
I hatched a shiny Farfetch'd this morning!  

otawara

Ennokni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm
I only ever found a shiny Golbat. Which, let me tell you, finding the rarest common pokemon in the game is the equivalent of getting a diamond-encrusted kick to the groin. I did catch him, nicknamed the little f***er "Oxymoron". I also got him to Crobat status, so it ain't so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Ennokni
I only ever found a shiny Golbat. Which, let me tell you, finding the rarest common pokemon in the game is the equivalent of getting a diamond-encrusted kick to the groin. I did catch him, nicknamed the little f***er "Oxymoron". I also got him to Crobat status, so it ain't so bad.
xd  

Sir Codin

Taormina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:16 am
I caught a shiny Zubat once.
Good times. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:24 pm
You guys are all so lucky, I have YET to see a shiny Pokemon! gonk

Well, except for the red Gyarados...  

El Dimentio

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Shiny Likitung. hmm. Well thats ok i guess. If only the b*****d didnt freak me out when I look at it.... confused  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff