Submit

Freebe ^-^
It's going to be sweeeeeeeeeet...
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm
Meh, story of my Life. Happened ages ago so I'm over it. Hmm actually I was pretty over the relationship by the time she left so it wasn't that big of a deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:57 pm
y'know, it's eerie.. I went through alot of the same stuff.. my wife left me back in March. Took the car we were renting (the van had gotten into an accident when some idiot ran a red light and smacked into me), emptied my savings account, and moved in with her new boyfriend, some gang-banger named Dewayne.

I'm rebuilding my life. Slowly but surely. I have a girlfriend, but... yeah. still hurts. Especially when I find out that my "wife" has been pregnant since September. After we had been married for 4 years (would have been 5 as of last thursday... God that was depressing). After I had done my best to respect her wishes about being safe and using protection, DESPITE the fact that I wanted to have a child after year 3...

yeah.. At least you don't have to start from scratch. I made the mistake of thinking my marriage wouldn't end. So silly me, I didn't get anything in my name, it was in OUR names.

so I'm just now getting a place to live, after bouncing between living with different friends while I worked for a couple of months. No car yet, still depending on other people for rides into work.

And it's infuriating and slightly depressing to know that she's continuing with the life we were planning on having with someone else that she hasn't even known for a full year.

I can't even afford the divorce yet because I still need a car, and just spent money to have a place to live.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Lintra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 pm
One. Focus on being your own person.
Many folks end up being serial daters because they can't stand being alone and then they get into relationships for the wrong reason.

Two. Focus on activities that you were interested in separate from your former relationship.

Three. Go out with friends. Many folks I know of usually end up doing everything with the G.F. or B.F. and forget about the friendships. Work on renewing those ties.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:30 pm
Jeeze. Everyone's having such bad times. sad I've been through three engagements, two abusive relationships, a cheater, and a bunch of other lunacy and bullshit and I'm only 21. ><; I haven't given up hope yet of finding someone, but it's getting there. I just don't get it how someone can be so one way and then suddenly change to a 180'd version of themselves....are they that good of an actor, or am I just that dumb?  

SaturnineZero

Ska Iktomi

Alien Bookworm

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 am
No your not dumb. I've found that in many of my relationships as well.
I've been through abusive relationships and now I'm by myself.
I dont get lonely often, I'm just releived to be able to be myself and to live my life.
I got a kitten recently. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 am
lol... I keep forgetting that my "wife" is on Gaia...

One of my friends pointed out something she said, that she is going to have to "pry a divorce out of my hands".

I'm not delaying anything. I want it to be over. Blah... Sorry, I feel the need to rant. How one person can at one point lead me to believe I'm happy and then the next leave me in such a broken state....

And yeah... That was my first real heartbreak. Harsh circumstances...  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Rayhenart

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:23 am
Alot of broken and lonely hearts this holiday season crying I know how everyone feels yet everyone has their own remedies to their own situation. The only thing I could say is try not to ponder too much on the how or why. Take a deep breath and take a step forward towards a newer, better path.

Safe and happy holidays everyone xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 am
Well in my relationship I find the person changes once they decide they aren't getting what they want or things arent going the way they want to or even when they want to speed it up but you want to keep it at the pace its going.. It's kind of annoying actually. I could probably blame that on the reason that I am 24 have been engaged 3 times and left them all after about 1 1/2 of being engaged.. Here's hoping that it doesn't happen again next time.. Right now I'm relatively happy at the moment so that's all that really matters.. Learn from the past move on and never dwell on it.  

CeraKnight

SaturnineZero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 am
Ska Iktomi
I dont get lonely often, I'm just releived to be able to be myself and to live my life.

Aww! Kitty! Mine's faithfully laying on my bed next to me, like she does every time I ever lay down. I love her. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 am
SaturnineZero
Ska Iktomi

Aww! Kitty! Mine's faithfully laying on my bed next to me, like she does every time I ever lay down. I love her. heart

I have 2 kitties.. when I lay down oscar nuzzles into my arm and starts need me and sox will go on the other side and he will lay on the top of my shoulder and lean against my head.. they are so cute.. except for when they are playing and start fighting each other.. i probably should get them neutered so they wont do it so bad but i dont wanna.  

CeraKnight

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:49 am
My fat cat is helping me type as we speak ^-^ but wow at least I'm not the only one, you'll all can sue me as suragte companion this holiday 3nodding im nice and cuddily *pats belly* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:47 pm
23 and I'll be lonely again this holiday and it sucks. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and just hang out with my friends this break. But its also hard being around my friends with their bf or gfs. I guess its envy.  

mdnytestar

SaturnineZero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 pm
mdnytestar
23 and I'll be lonely again this holiday and it sucks. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and just hang out with my friends this break. But its also hard being around my friends with their bf or gfs. I guess its envy.

I don't know if it's envy more so than wanting; and it really is hard to be around happy couples when you have no one. I was living with my brother and his girlfriend of four years for a little while after my break up and it was hard to see them so perfect and happy. neutral And I may be a bit more recovered, but this stupid holiday season and all it's cute and happy couples and the commercials with them just make me want to stay locked up in a room and have no contact with the world till it's gone. I'm not looking forward to St. Valentine's Day.. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 pm
I have been in a two year relationship and its hard in this season of being together. This Christmas I am going to a big family gathering and most of my nieces and nephews have someone to share it with on the other hand I have nobody sad

In one way I am okay with it, being single you enjoy the freedom of going on doing what you please when you want. Then on the other side you miss the comfort of having someone.  

CorrodedLemon

Feral Streaker

mizducky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 am
I live 5.5 hours by plane from my family.
I haven't had a bf since 2000.
I have no pets.

I will likely be playing zomg for Christmas. You are all welcome to join me in some holiday orb farming!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff