i dont drink
28%
 28%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 102

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 am
I quit drinking a few years back.
When I still did, my favorite drink was a Screwdriver.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 am
My wife and I have a few margaritas once in awhile when we go out to our favorite local mexican restaurant.
Other than that I might have a rum and coke or beer or two once or twice a year. I don't drink much.  

oOo_Nightowl_oOo

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 pm
I'll have a beer every once in a while. But my drink/s of choice is Vodka and cranberry, Apple martini, and a mudslide.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 pm
I'm such a lame butt, I don't drink at all xd .  

black_kittie

Moon Princess Oricon

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 pm
black_kittie
I'm such a lame butt, I don't drink at all xd .

I don't drink either, so don't feel too bad. Part of it is that I'm on medication that doesn't mix well with alcohol, and I just don't like the taste of it. However, I once had a shot of sake at a Japanese restaurant and I kind of liked that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:58 am
i've had Sake, Plumb blosom wine, i like some sweet red wines if they're not dry. I like JD and Coke, Screwdrivers, Bloody Mary, Mudslides, Margarita's, Daquires, Mikes hard lemon aid, mikes hard lime aid, sminoff tho that's expensive ><, i love Midori Sours, i've tried a Washington Sour it wasnt that great, and one other drink but idr...and a wiskey sour. I dont like any beer of any kind. >> then they used to have Tilts here..but they pulled them b/c the people complained that the compang was "advertising to minors b/c its also an engery drink" it was sooo good...8% alcohol XD now just stuck with Sparks. Or other alcholoic engery drinks.  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:08 am
Being a proper brit I enjoy a real ale on weekends, spitfire or specled hen usualy though i do like the bottled wytchcraft varieties. if i drink a spirit then its got to be J.D. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 am
I love Vodka!!! But mostly drink Brandi b/c that's what my husband always gets. My favorite casher to go with it is Bud Light!!!  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm
:heart: Strait Jager!!!!!! (jagermeister) or a Neutron Bomb. (White Russian with Baileys & Butter nips) lol yum yum  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Tequila, with or without the 'spices'.
I'm social drinker, I don't like being too drunk but decent amount makes neat things happen when in good company. I drink only with people I know well, mostly yet I stay sober whole night and cause ruckus to the point of when we are not quite asked to leave the place. Within a good taste. I want that everyone is having good time.

What comes to unfortunate events with alcohol, those we all have, mine is waking up in cruise boat in upper bed and making a famous spinning throwing throw up. Officially I'm only person to my friends who is known to write ancient Norwegian on the ceiling. xd My only excuse and deliverance was that I didn't eat barely nothing on that day.  

Veddhartha

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Haven't you people ever had a straight JD night?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 am
Wretched Soul
Haven't you people ever had a straight JD night?

Not I. And I certainly don't ever plan on it!
lol  

mizducky

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 am
I've Straight JD shots when I was 18. I was surprised how smooth it was but too strong and the flavor reminded me too much of licorice to even try that again.

Anyways, my favorite drink is this winey cider called Woodchuck Cider. I like the granny smith and extra dry variety and they go great w/ hot wings. I can't wait til I can have some again but...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:28 am
I have been able to get of my anti epileptic meds so now I can drink  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Evil Eirlys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:49 am
I used to drink but quit when i met my husband because he doesn't like drinking. Back in the day my favorite was blue hawaiian, but orgasm shots were pretty good too.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff