Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:43 pm
Estuvrius tossed his hands up in an overly emphasized shrug. "Whatever you wish. Your hospitality is enough to keep me away, let alone your threats." Although I'm sure I could take you He added to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Mars looked at Estuvrius seriously. "I'm merely warning you not to touch the rose. Other than that, you are free to explore the manor and help yourself to just about anything else."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:55 pm
"Okay, okay, I understand." Estuvrius said with his back tunred. When he went back to facing Mars his smile was still on his face. There was no sign he was ever going to be serious. "If you don't mind, I'm just going to come with you for a while. Get a feel of this place and your clan."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Mars nodded. "Very well. I'll show you around then." He wasn't one to mind, he hadn't had something to do in a long time. He had to find something to do to keep his mind from becoming obsessed with finding his daughter. Mars pointed to the hall and began to lead the way.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:58 am
Estuvrius simply began to follow Mars, wondering just how large this place is. Usurpation? He pondered, No, I need some peace for a short while.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm
[[...]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:13 pm
(( sorry.... xP ))

Mars showed him around the manor, every room, almost. He smiled politely because Estuvrius was a guest in his home, and he had to keep up appearances as well. "Help yourself to anything you want. The bedrooms are mostly free, so if you need to rest, you can have whichever room you please."

(They're all listed on the first post, and many more you could ever even think off.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Estuvrius' face darkened, which was unusual for him. After a second he regained his composure and laughed. "I hardly ever get rest anymore." He stated, the humor in his voice not reaching his eyes.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

La Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 pm
((I'm so used to 'traditional' RP's I feel like I'm tresspassing a little...so I hope this is okay...))

Mauve walked down the halls, reading a book as he went. He avoided end tables, statues and other things nimbly. He hummed to himself and he quickly turned pages. He had help himself to the library after taking shelter from a storm in this castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:49 pm
(( OH it's perfectly alright... hehe... ))

Mars smiled. "So do the rest of us. With the land around us doused in eternal night, we hardly ever rest either. I simply meant that if you need to have some time to yourself, then you are welcome to any of the rooms." Mars stopped for a moment and sighed. "If you'll excuse me a moment, I have some business to deal with." He walked off down the hall leaving Estuvrius to think.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

La Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Mauve had laid out on a chase lounge in what he assumed was the great hall. He sighed, having finished his book. "Ah, Shakespear..." He gave his trade mark crooked smile to the tome in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Estuvrius had gotten bored of the manor after all this time. He had delighted in having some form of home to call his own, even for a short time. But the lack of wandering had given him time to think about his past. And for the first time in decades he felt something. He felt angry. It didn't show on his face, but his hands were balled into fists, and his smile was clenched. "ANders..." HE hissed. FInally, it just became too much. He morphed into his bat form and left the mansion. It was time for revenge against the one vampire who had wronged him. "I shall make you pay!" He shouted into the night as he followed the young Lily's unique taste.

[[Exits to Tsun Island]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items