Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Belkan, The Mountain Cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

So Zen had made the weapon appear once already, and he had Daniel, which would explain why he wasn't here. "You really were foolish to come here then." Durithill muttered, more to himself since he didn't expect Synthic to wake up Renata so they could move locations. They had discussed their plans around Jessica, who worked for Jilian, and who Durithill didn't trust at all. Since they had all disappeared, he assumed that Jessica would no doubt tell Jilian where they had planned to head. When Synthic mentioned his leg, he looked down at it. "I think the bone is crushed, not broken. A splint might not do a lot." he responded, looking back up with a sigh. He would heal in the morning when he had regained his energy.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Synthic's smile faded, "Um...Deimos...I need to tell you something important. You see, in the prison, when Daniel was taken from me...Jilin appeared and tried to kill me. I knew I couldn't do anything to fight back, so I offered to work for him..." Synthic looked away as if expecting to be yelled at, "My deal with him is that I have to make whatever chemicals he needs in exchange for my freedom. Even though he thinks I have pledged allegiance to him, I have no intention of giving Renata to him. Please believe me, I'm not evil..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Durithill looked over at Synthic out of the corner of his eyes as she told him what she had done to survive. Not that he could blame her. And ordainary human didn't have much of a chance. "My real name is Durithill." he said suddenly, answering her concern at the same time. If he didn't trust her at least a little, there was no way he would have given her his real name. "Did Jilian give you anything?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Synthic knew that 'Deimos' was a false name, but she was still surprised when he suddenly revealed his real name. She looked back to him and nodded, "Jilin gave me this pendant. I wasn't able to inspect it very much, but it allows me to teleport to practically anywhere. I suspect there might be some kind of tracking magic in it, but I can't sense magic at all," She admitted. She removed the pendant and showed it to Durithill.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Yuu simply croutched in the shadows, having changed his fur color to match it's color, listening intently. They were not working for Zen, it seemed. Or not intentionally, at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Durithill inspected the pendent breifly. He could sense the magic in it, but determining exactly what properties it had on it would require a lot of testing. "I suspect the same, which means once he figures out Renata is with you, he'll know exactly where she is." Durithill said with a sigh as he finally layed down, trying not to put too much weight on his broken leg. "If Jessica hasn't told him already." he added as he closed his eyes. He hadn't gotten the chance to sleep in a while, and he was quite tired.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Synthic agreed with Durithill completely. She might be dangerous to be around because of that pendant. She wondered if she should destroy it or something, "Durithill, are you sure you don't want me to splint that? I mean, just because I'm a doctor for more humanoid shapes doesn't mean I don't know how a wolf's leg goes," She said. She hoped he wouldn't take offense to what she said like what happened before. regardless of what he really is, his current shape is a wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Durithill looked at the leg breifly, deciding what to do. He still had about three minutes of humanity left today, and today was almost over. The green symbols appeared over his body again as he transformed brefily into his human form again, the broken leg turning into a broken arm. He lay his right arm on it and healed it with a bit of his remaining energy before turning back into his wolf form. Synthic had already seen his human form when he had transformed in his house back in the Damned Woods, so he didn't think anything of showing her again. "I'm surprised you haven't asked about what I said before." he said, referring back to when he when he had gotten offened before and accidently almost blurted something out.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:00 pm
"I don't see the point. Everyone has their secrets. My secrets are mostly in the form of names though..." Synthic said. She placed the pendant around her neck again. She was trying to be as open an honest as she could. And it wasn't like she was uninterested in what Durithill was going to say back there, but she just knew that if he didn't want to tell her, then he won't. She wasn't about to force him to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Durithill just shrugged his wolfish shoulders slightly. It was fine by him if Synthic didn't ask him about it. Durithill didn't like talking about his past anyway. He just hoped Renata didn't ask, because he didn't to lie to her, but at the same time, for some reason, he didn't want her to think worse of him. "Well then I suppose it's time to get some rest." Durithill said with a yawn, closing his eyes and curling into a furry ball.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm
"I'll keep watch. If anything happens you'll probably wake up before I wake you, but I'll keep watch anyway. I can't sleep. I got way too many things to think about," Synthic said. It was the truth. After what had happened, she could not even think about sleep; even though she had not slept for nearly two days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 pm
Yuu realized that they were all going to sleep, besides Synthic. He thought it wouldn't be best to reveal himself and hope for the best. Without Milo and a means of talking, as Natalia and Durithill were the only ones who could understand him, his intentions could be misunderstood and he could be taken as an enemy. Milo. He missed Milo. Yuu slowly curled into a ball and settled down in the dark shadows of the alley.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:25 pm

"Good night." Durithill replied with a yawn, not mentioning that what Synthic had said was probably false. He had used a lot of energy today, so he was probably going to sleep very well tonight. If anything happened, Synthic was probably going to have to wake him up. With another yawn, he drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm
Synthic was the only one left awake again. She leaned back and stared at the wall in front of her.
Everything that had happened these past two days was not catching up with her, and she feared it would at an inconvenient time.
She knew that Renata will be overjoyed when she wakes up and finds that 'Deimos' found them. Then, they will need to find a way to get Daniel back.
Thinking of Daniel reminded her of what she saw at the Spire. She couldn't hear anything, but Kir used his cursed voice and drove one of Zen's servants insane and eventually to her death. She never thought he would do something like that. Even his weapon self should have morals right?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 pm
Sleep; something she wasn't used to having for very long actually. Sure she slept, she was only mortal after all and had to eat, sleep, breath to survive and all. But it didn't mean she had much of any of that cept oxygen. She had become so accustomed over the many years to living off of four hours of sleep it was natural for her at this point. So it didn't seem long until her groggy eyes fluttered open.

For a long moment fear clutched her heart in it's empty hands, when as usual, she woke without knowing where she was, who she was with, what had happened, if she was gagged bound or free; alone or in company. But as always, it ebbed away from her and she opened her eyes to look around, adjusting to darker light quite easily. She noticed Synthic, and she felt every muscle relax again. And than more shapes appeared and outlines and than recognition. "Deimos," she exclaimed seeing he had made it here okay after all, relief washing over her. Synthic, Natalia, Deimos and- some new creature. A wolf? Kitsune? Just down a bit in the ally way. She gave a small smile, sitting up against Synthic not wanting to leave her side.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff