Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 am
Daniel watched as he grabbed his scyth. He knew he had nothing to fear from this man, for Zen would protect him, but still, he was scared. Just then a dark shadow of a man appeared in the room.

The man came out of the shadows and looked at the new members for his clan. He gave a twisted grin. He looked over to one man. "You must be Zaragi."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:18 am
Zaragi threw his scyth barely missing the man landing right next to his head "I am." He grinned..."Oh and I missed on purpose." He added...

{{Finally found this not edited xD}}
User Image  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:46 am
User Image
Jilin floated down from the area above where he had been perched, "I seriously doubt that that was a good idea. For you now are unarmed and this man that you have threatened could easily end your pitiful existence. Clearly you are not a thinker just a doer." From the way Jilin stood he seemed unarmed with his scythe hidden in a small form under his long black coat. "It is now that you must realize that you aren't in control and that there is no point in a threat. You either do the deed or you don't there is no difference. Everything is either success or failure. Why do you even want this one Zen? All he is is a thing that goes bump in the night. He never actually harms the children, just frightens them a little." Jilin had a confidence about him as he spoke these words without a hint of rage or happiness. He was feeding his curiosity. It was apparent that this one had views on obtaining strength rather than true power. How sad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 am
Zaragi growled and his hand glowed fire red..."Oh? How many have you killed? From what it seems your all brains. And im not unarmed." He used his arm to call his scyth back to him and gripped it again..."I have killed more children then you can imagine. Ive killed them right infront of their parents so they can watch. Ive left a few alive to watch their parents die. You have no idea who you are barking with. I was called here and now I want to know why." Zaragi hated when someone interupted him killing people...

User Image  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:25 pm
Zen looked at Daniel. "Its alright. He won't harm you." He said as he signalled for Daniel to leave the room. Zen looked at Jilin. "I want this man simply because he has the darkest heart of everyone. While you are evil hearted as well Jilin, he knows nothing but it. He is like you said, a doer. And with doers and thinkers together, it creates balance." He said seeing that not everyone in his clan was going to get along too well.
He sighed and walked up to Zaragi. "I want you on my clan. Clearly you have the traits too." He stated. He didn't want to go through a whole speech everytime. "Oh, and, that scythe wouldn't of hit me if you tried." He said giving him a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 pm
Lucian watched as one of the clan members..he guessed tried to attack another. He let out a low deep chuckle as he stood there with his hands in his pockets. "This will be very interesting." he said deeply.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 pm
Zen then noticed another one of his guests had arrived. He walked over to him. He observed the man first, then began to speak to him. "You must be Lucian, correct?" He asked, trying to forget the argument from before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 pm
Lucian looked at the Zen and nodded "I am." he said.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image
A cold smile twisted across Jilin's face as he heard Zeragi's comments, "Congratulations you've released many people from their suffering. It seems almost like a rather good deed in some case. Death is no more than an escape. Let some die but make the others suffer a long and agonizing life. Let them scream out my name in a cry of revenge and dedicate their life to destroying me and when they come before me and try to exact what revenge they may want, then I will take their life. You see because in that death there is the utter failure for the victim to redeem them self." Jilin nodded once he heard Zen's words. "I believe I understand." He had a feeling though that he and this dark figure were not going to be on the best terms with each other.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Zaragi nodded..."Im in...Now what is in it for me." He didn't ask but rather demanded...As soon as he knew all he needed to he intended to finish his job with the three people from before...He ignored the one person who this Zen called Jilin...He didn't care what he was saying at most points since it didn't seem to matter...

User Image  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:53 pm
"In it for you?" He said raising an eyebrow and smirking once more. "All the pain and suffering you'd like. The world will be ours." He said sticking out one of his fangs. He wasn't completly human after all. He was part demon. "All that remains is for our final guest to come and we can begin our schemes." He said as he looked back to Lucian. "Pardon the argument, Lucien. It seems we won't all get along." He said glaring back to Zaragi and Jilin. "But never mind that. Are you, Lucien, interested in joining us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Lucian just raised a brow listening to the two argue again. It really was child like behavior...even if they were all evil. He looked at Zen "Clearly." he said stating the obvious. "I see why not." he said with a devilish grin. He voice was so smooth yet it had a dark evil tone to it.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Zen grinned. "Splendid. The land of Verspya doesn't know what its up against. And soon.. Deralo will be mine." He said walking back to the center of the room around everyone. "When we have taken over the land, you may each claim what you will. For I know you Jilin, already want a place for yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm
Zaragi grinned..."Well that is just my kind of thing! But im going to go finish killing what I started...Now if you will excuse me." He said walking out the door back the way he came...

{{Exits back to Kohiro Village}}

User Image  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm
Lucian just nodded as Zen spoke. This would indeed be quite the takeover. He just wondered how long they could go before they all fought and tried to kill each other of land and if that happened he would just lay back and watch enjoying the show.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff