Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Oscar had the units set up for the night. Tomorrow they were to report to Fortress Edge to watch a group of barbarians on the far side of Deralo field.

Conrad took a walk around the city, and looked at new weapons and machines.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:51 pm
Within a few hours, Oscar had gathered tens and hundreds of different items for the ship. He resupplied the crew, and prepared to disembark. The would need a lot of time for surveillance.

[Leaves for Fortress Edge]  

Professor_Steampunk

Alfonse-Maldrant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 am
Two strangers walk through the streets of Garensvoid and by the tone the shorter one is taking, these two aren't exactly getting along.

"I still doon't knoow why ye brought meh here, Flint," the dwarf said in caustic tones.

"You said yourself, Malvas, we need money and in order to get money, we need to work somewhere for a little while," The fire elemental could barely be distinguished from a normal human for where his body had once been living flame it was slowly becoming a flesh-and-blood container for the magic of his people, "You are a dwarf aren't you? That makes a metal-working town the best place for you to find work."

"You of all people ought to knoow that I'm noht good at the usual dwarven-craft. Please tell me this isn't another of your schemes." Malvas looked at his companion who remained silent, "For fortune's sake its one of your schemes!!!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

Flint grinned, "C'mon Malvas how many times have I not come through for you?" He asked putting a hand on his companion's shoulder.

The Dwarf's head sunk, "Aye, that'd be exactly what I'm afraid of," He said.

Flint laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:57 am
User Image

He wasn't a guy who liked to sleep. The thought of so much lost time, time better spent doing something productive like sword-fighting, irritated him deeply. But it didn't prevent him from acknowledging that it was a much needed thing. A basic requirement of human life. So it didn't stop him from falling into an eventual sleep. He'd arrived late to help his father, but even ten minutes of shop-work was enough. It was dull, repetitive and tiresome, the only 'fun' part was show-casing the weapons, and even that, was done mostly by his father. And now it was late, the shop was closed, and he was seizing the chance of a little rest.

There was a floor above the shop, with a few small rooms where they were expected to live. And because there were only two of them, they were able to live quite well within the small space. That wasn't to say that Adam was particularly happy with the way of things. If he'd had it his way he would be doing something else entirely, something involving fighting. He only stayed in the shop to help his father, who he couldn't leave.

There was a crash and a shout. And Adam awoke immediately, lunging for the place he kept his sword, which was scarily close to his bed, Once he had hold of his prize possession, he charged to the place of noise.

It was all a blur of adrenalin. There was a man, a thief, attacking his father, who'd evidently woken and attempted to fight the intruder, weaponless. Adam swung his sword at the thief, cutting off his arm. Then, swung again, aiming for his head. He dodged, just in time, then yelled something, and dived out of the window he'd smashed in order to get in. There was what sounded like more yelling, and movement. There had been other thieves, but they too were retreating.

concretecows

concretecows

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:24 am
User Image

He held his sword at the ready until he was sure that the intruders had gone, then, he turned his attention to his father. Kneeling down beside him, he could see that the man was unconscious, and that his head was bleeding. The wound looking bad, it was obviously the result of a heavy blow to the head, with a strong metal material. He shook his father's motionless body, in the vain hope it would wake him. It had no effect, and instead left the boy even more clueless as to what to do. He was still buzzing with the adrenalin of the earlier fight, wandering why they'd come, and then why they'd left, and if they were coming back...

He tried to gather his senses. And then realized he had but one option, he had to leave, seek medical help from someone who actually could help. But there was a chance that he would encounter other such thieves along the way, or the same whom had issued the injury to his father. He rushed into his room, changing from simple nightwear to clothing he considered a little more sturdy, and wearable for fighting. Attaching his sword and other such weapons in their suitable containers. Lastly, he put on the headband that kept his long black hair from his face, and his black leather boots.

Then, he grabbed his father, and carefully carried the man down the stairs, through the shop and out the door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 pm
The two companions sat on barrells in an alleyway after a day of failed labor.

"I toold you!" Malvas proclaimed with renewed vigor, "We should have stuck to farmwork!!"

"Hey we got the job done didn't we?" Flint asked petulently.

"Aye, that we did, and we also managed to botch one eye-pin, the ONE eyepin that YOU insisted upon making. You know that I'm better with small objects even if a bit clumsy and yet you insisted on making it. We got paid alright but the eyepin broke and the whole thing collapsed when the buyer tried to use it. Sure we made money but now we're in debt twice what we earned!!!"

"Hey what's that across the street?"

"Doon't you change the subje- Why fortune take me for a fool, some one's been attacked by thieves," Malvas got to his feet, "Do you suppose we should help them?"

"Yeah, we probably should. You track the theives one of them looked wounded so you should have no trouble. I'll see if the shop's occupant's need any help." Flint sprang to his feet and ran towards the figures now emerging from the shop, "hey do you need any help?" He asked as he appraoched.

"Why do I get the feeling that this will not end well?" Malvas asked before tailing the theives.  

Alfonse-Maldrant

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:13 pm
"okay" he said grinning wolfishly. He duck and spun around, sticking out his leg to trip her. (my internet was down for like two days strait. crying I hope they are done updating it evil )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:07 am
Daisy felt his foot sweep her own out from under her, but use her feline skills to sumersault in the ari, landing in a handstand rather than clumsily falling to the ground. Her arms bent at the elbows and launched her body off the ground. While still in the air Daisy spun around, throughing roundhouse kick at his neck.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:22 am
Dakota ducked, the kick flew over his head missing him by an hair. "that was close" he said wide eyed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 am
User Image

There was so much blood. It drenched his bare hands and stained his clothing, it made him sick to think that it was his father's blood. That he was losing so much of it. The thick red liquid stuck to his hands, in a cold unwanted layer. He was breathing deeply, his expression that of someone lost in grief and worry.

He heard the guy offer his help, and first nodded vigorously, and gestured to his father. Help, was something he did require, immediately and desperately. Then he decided to speak, in the worry that a nod and a gesture wasn't enough of a response, that it wouldn't suffice. "I do need help. My father has sustained a head injury that I fear could prove fatal, and I have little knowledge in medical science", he rested his father on the ground in front of him carefully, then he spoke once more, only quieter, "I can't help him".

In every situation Adam was the one who liked to take control, he liked to solve every problem he could, in any way he could. It was what made others often look up to him. But now, he was rendered useless by his limited knowledge, and he felt pointless and idiotic. Furious at his inability. It was the biggest problem he'd ever encountered, and there was literally nothing he could do. Except, rely on the help and skills of a stranger.

He stared at the ground in obvious anger, at the thieves, and at himself. He knew it wouldn't make any difference, it was just a way of venting rage. Then he directed his gaze back to the guy who'd offered his help, looking solemn, serious, but still rather enraged. "Those thieves, I don't know why they ran. There were so many of them. They could have easily killed both me and my father", he paused, shaking his head in disbelief, "I think it was the one that got injured, he wanted them to help him.. recover or something". Then he laughed randomly, "I shouldn't even be questioning this! I should be happy they left right? I mean I would not want a confrontation with those guys on my own. I wouldn't wish that on anyone".

Then he narrowed his eyes curiously, a slight look of concern upon his young face as he peered into the distance. "Did.. um, did your friend go after those guys?".

concretecows

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 am
Even though her foot went past his head, her body was still flying towards him, so when he ducked Daisy grabbed and held him tightly. "I'm going to win." She exlamed pointing out her finger pressed against his throat. If this were a real fight all she had to to was add a bit more force and let her claws out, and he would be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 am
Dakota wiggled around until she spoke "well, ive never really liked fighting" he said "and when i do fight im usually a wolf, so im not that good at fist fighting" he said wiggling more getting one of his arms free  

Kody Bloodmoon

concretecows

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 am
The injured thief had disappeared, departed on his own and left the ten or so others to run through the streets of Garensvoid without the aid and direction of the higher status thief. Their gang was that of Daciana Usha. Recently formed, they were still ones to be feared. Making their money by stealing children, charging a fee for their safe return, and then not returning them. They'd made a large profit, but were sure at some point that people would catch on.

And despite their powerful leader, they, were only humans. They were easier to harm, easier to hunt down. Plus, their recent mission, to capture the young man that worked at the weaponry shop and charge his caring father, had gone very wrong. They had entered the wrong room, woken the father, and had then hit the man so hard that it was a wander his skull hadn't broken completely.

It'd ruined the whole thing. For starters, the man wasn't going to pay for the return of his son, if he was dead. That would make him unable of doing anything. And, they hadn't counted on the son owning a sword, and being skilled with it. They'd departed because one of their gang had gotten their arm chopped off. And now, he was no where to be seen. He'd fled, scared of returning to Daciana with the news. They couldn't go back now, it would of attracted too much attention, so they kept running. Unaware of any possible pursuers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 am
Daisy held tight to Dakota while he struggled untill the smell of blood wandered it's way into her senses. She released her grip on him, and her feet quickly responded to her curiosity in fallowing the scent. "New game!" She called back to him with a smile as she started to pick ip speed. Up ahead in she could see the shadows of a man who seemed to be weak with blood loss. 'What happened?'  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am
Dakota sniffed the air. Smelling blood he ran after her. "okay. . " he said stoping next to her "what happened?" he asked looking down at the man  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff