Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
A town to terrorise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to kill a human
  Beat them with a bucket
  Feed them to lemurs
  Remove their internal organs with only......a chopstick
  Make them swallow plastic explosive
  Stab 'em a lot
View Results

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:47 am
Coming to a stop some miles away at a small public garden Purizumu walked along the path among some trees until he spied a bench, but it was already occupied by an elderly man with a walking stick. Ignoring this Purizumu walked on to the bench and slammed his hand down on the other end of the bench, catapaulting the old man from the bench and into the bushes with a startled cry. Purizumu shook his head and scoffed as he sat down, extending his leg to trip a passing runner before folding his arms and watching the two people stop and look around unable to see what had caused them both to fall.
"This is so boring, hume-humes are no challenge for this arrancar and nobody who can see me plays the game properly..." Purizumu sighed as he scratched his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:24 am
Diana sat atop a roof not far from the local park. She and Vexen were having a mental conversation. She was so still that anyone from the street would have thought she was a stature. "But Vexen, this city is great! We can get on with our travles in a week. Please..." Diana pleaded.
"NO! We have to get going and you know it. If we loose his time here we won't catch up with him." Diana scoffed. "Your the only one interested with catching up with him..." Vexen muttered quietly "I know your just dying for me to have my own body too." Diana flinched. They were in pursuit of a mage that could give Vexen her body back....One of her very one. Diana would be happy for her but at the same time she'd miss Vexen. Vexen knew this but tried to pretend she didn't. "Come now Diana...Ok we'll stay 3 more days ok?"

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 am
"So...who's up for trying to find whatever that was?" Soma suggested. "it might have gotten an impressive lead over us, but there's chance we could still find it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:32 pm
Dreamis looked over to Soma. "Where would be the first place the we would look?" she asked. She walked over to Soma, parasol in hand.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 am
"Oho!" Purizumu looked up from the bench when he sensed something a little different. "OhohoHO!" Standing up he kicked over the old man again as he was trying to get up from the ground. Looking at the collection of buildings in the near distance he sprinted from the park and clambered up the buildings to the rooftops and spied what he was looking for. Seeing a woman standing om the roof she gave off an unusual energy and Purizumu found it interesting enough to creep towards her and stand behind her with a freakish grin. "Well what have we here? Do you have pet voices too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:03 pm
{Hey this looks fun! biggrin }

Clara had been wandering the Earth for months after her brutal death many years ago. She was not happy about how she died. Being burned alive by a bunch of overly scared townspeople. They all thought that she was a witch becuase she was smarter than most girls. She wanted to get her revenge on the country and it's people. After seeing the wreck that happened an idea popped into her head. Maybe she could get that thing to help her out.

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 am
Diana Tried not to jump but she did flinch. She wheeled around and looked at him. "Pet voices? What do you mean?" From inside he head Vexen hissed. Didn't you SENCE him? Vexen hissed. "No, Vexen...I didn't." Diana thought without moving her lips. She looked the guy over. Something about his grin made her wary. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:25 am
Draculas-Mistress
Dreamis looked over to Soma. "Where would be the first place the we would look?" she asked. She walked over to Soma, parasol in hand.

"Erm..." Soma's pondering gave way to a nervous chuckle, he scratched the back of his head nervously with his hand as he spoke. "I guess I have no real idea where such a thing could be right now. But..." he then became serious "Judging from the fact that it attacked us when we were on the bus-which was crowded with people- it could be going for somewhere similarly bustling with people. maybe the park or town?"  

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 pm
She nodded. "Well the park is full of small children so that would be the first priority place to search." she said. She opened up her parasol. Her skin was starting to smoke again. "Lead the way good sir?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:12 am
Purizumu gave a short laugh and raised his hand and lifted one of his fingers and waved it in a taunting manner. The long sharp claws on each finger of the gauntlet gleamed in the midday sun.
"Don't. Lie," Purizumu said on a low voice when his strange glee turned to something more menacing.
"I am a sightseer from another realm to this one, you know...meeting people, exploring...Now what are you?"  

Arrancar Purizumu

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:09 am
Draculas-Mistress
She nodded. "Well the park is full of small children so that would be the first priority place to search." she said. She opened up her parasol. Her skin was starting to smoke again. "Lead the way good sir?" she asked.

Soma grimaced slightly at the sight of seeing her skin smouldering.
"Not to be rude or anything..." Soma began " But are you sure its safe for you to be outside?"
He then changed tack, shaking his head. "Forget I said anything, lets go." Soma broke into a sprint in the direction of the town's park.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 pm
She didn't know what to say to such remark. "I am fine as long as I'm covered head to toe...so I carry my parasol around" she replied. She saw him break off into a sprint and followed him.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Annamay followed after Dreamis and Soma. "It'd be nice if this thing wasn't invisible you know?" She looked at Dreamis. "Do you want my jacket? For extra protection?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:09 pm
Diana tilted h' er head to the side slightly. "A sightseer...really?" She said this with interest. "Well then, since I can't hide anything from you I may as well say it...." She smiled. "There are two of me." Vexen growled giving away personal info kinda casually aren't we? "Relax Vexen." she thought to the demoness.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Cyr went to a playground and hid in the trees to watch the children play. He saw a little boy being bullied by two other bug ones. He detested such behavior so he took a line and attached it to a kunai and peirced it right through one of the bullies chest... The other two ran away in fear. Everyone started to notice and those who tried to help the boy down got skewered just the same. Once everyone was out of sight Cyr jumped down from his tree of death and hung by his knees on the jungle gym.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff