Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {Name Pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Dreamis had the first part planned out perfectly. The only thing that she couldn't get right, was when would Annamay find out. What would she do? And where was she?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:29 pm
Aiming carefully Cyr throws a knife at Dreamis' window. Splintering a hole in the wood. The knife missed Dreamis, but the sunlight radiated enough to where it touched her on her hand.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:33 pm
She looked at her hand. That boy must want to waste me she thought. She got up and covered the whole. She knew he was going to throw more. She had some magic but not much. She was able to put a protective barrier around her room. Lets see him get past that she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Cyr saw some kind of sparkle and deducted that she put a barrier for physical objects. He took another kunai and slit his thumb, and threw it at the wooden main entrance door. The door caught fire, and he repeated to process a couple more times. He laughed like a little child as he watched the flames dance before him.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 pm
Oh so you want to play do you? she thought with a menacing grin. Suddenly the flames started to circle around. Dreamis was forging them. One of the powers her father taught her was elemental forging. She now had control of the flames. She caught sight of the target. She smiled and they flew towards the boy. "Try looking at an old history book boy!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Cyr was engulfed in the flames, but he showed no signs of pain. "My blood causes things to burn what makes you think I'd die so easily?" He breathed in the flames and exhaled smoke. " You may forge the elements, but i am the embodiment of the flames.... Your move."  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 pm
She cracked her neck. "You may be the embodiment of flames, but I am the Devil" she replied. And she wasn't bluffing or lying. She really was the devil. She took over his throne 3 years after she was sealed away. Her mother was the devil's mistress, even though her mother hated her, she hated her master more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:02 pm
Cyr readied his lance in a thrusting position. He smirked, he lived for this thrill. Just then three flames started to circle Cyr.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:14 pm
The flames swarmed Cyr and he charged at Dreamis but disappeared before reaching her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:26 pm
Annamay walked away from the graveyard. She made her way towards her home, head hung. What am I gonna do? There's gotta be a way to bring Dreamis back. She sighed. She probably doesn't want to come back.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Xetsway

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:12 pm
The prophet followed Annamay. "You wish to make it so none of this was ever needed yes? Return the head to the ice king and it shall be undone."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm
Just then Cyr appeared in front of Annamay. "What the hell? What am I doing here? Who are you? Did you summon me here?"
Cyr was getting ticked that he couldn't fight the bloodsucker.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 pm
She looked at the prophet. "Yes I'd like to undo this but I don't really know if that would work. I'll look into though. Just quite following me, you're kinda creeping me out." She jumped when Cyr appeared infront of her. "No I didn't' summon you, so how should I know what you're doing here? My name is Annamay Miller, who're you?" She gave the man a weird look.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:26 pm
"My names Cyr, I was fighting a bloodsucker not to long ago and then poof i ended up here in front of you." *sniff sniff* "You smell like him!"  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am
Dreamis smirked. "That should get him out of my hair" she said to herself. She looked at her clothes. They were torn and ragged. They even smelled. She needed some new ones. But it wasn't like they had Romanian military wear around. She would have to wait until night fall to go searching for clothes.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff