Reply Instruments and Vocals
Clarinets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

proud band geek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm
i play 1st chair clarinet in a middle school band and have taught like 5 people i think to play including on of my best friends who is now 2nd chair after just one year. ive been playing for 4 years and plan to play through college. i heart my clarinet. his name is calvin! heart biggrin heart

now u all know me!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am
clarinet in my first insroment and i play bass clarinet also but i hate bass clarinet i is so hard to get to the high notes but on clarinet i can go up to the teardrop kes and the thumb press  

Game_l3oy

toco clarinet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:03 am
Game_l3oy
clarinet in my first insroment and i play bass clarinet also but i hate bass clarinet i is so hard to get to the high notes but on clarinet i can go up to the teardrop kes and the thumb press

lol...wow  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Yes I have named my clarinet Clara. I'm a third clarinet in regimental band. Hey all of the firsts and seconds have about 20years + on me so I am not complaining.  

Naiya Taiyou

ClarinetGoddess

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:21 pm
I've been playign clarient for 6 years now.

I'm going to be a junior in highschool, and made clarient section elader for next year. I'm pretty excited.

Clarient is my first instrument, but by far not my only.

I own 3 clarinets but I'm trying to sell one. and they all have names. I'll put how many times I've dropped themXD

Claribelle: My precious marching instrument. A Vito. i love her to death. I've dropped her once
Kiki: My baby. She is a 50+ year old Leblanc Normandy, wooden. My concert instrument. I've drpped her .5 times.
Shelly: Piece of junk. Named after her case, which is a broken puke green colored shell. I can gut the inside without breaking a sweat. The clarinet isn't much better. Its a Harmony brand. I've never dropped her, but I did only play her for about half a year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 am
>_> attempting to put some life back into this guild

Has anyone used the Klosé method book? If you have, do you like it?

I, personally, have found that I like how each section gets progressively more difficult--starting with painfully accessible, and ending with painfully out-of-reach.  

toco clarinet

nerdy booboo13

Shirtless Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am
Clarinets the third instrument i seriously started playing. My first was the viola and my second was a trapezium shaped instrument with strings over a hole in the middle (I forgot the name =( ) and I can also play the recorder, keyboard and a bit of guitar. I like playing the clarinet because it's fun and something to do when I've got nothing else to do. My clarinet's a Bb, and I buy Rico Royal reeds. I find that they're better than the standard Ricos. My school doesn't have a band, but I'm gonna try and persuade my music teacher to start one up next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm
Clarinet was my second instrument. I'm mainly a pianist. I also play the flute (plus piccolo), and violin. Been playing clarinet for about 3 years now. It's fun, although sometimes it does make your mouth a bit sore.  

Rose Hathaway10116

Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces