Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
It's The End Of the World as We know it Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Emma smirked and fluttered over to sit next to Kid, though she switched forms to look human. She stretched out and pulled her hat on. "Soo, Kelpie said he may be making an appearance, if he feels like and can find a water source anyway." She folded her arms behind her head. "Is Yusuke around?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Kid chuckled" I haven't seen him yet. Yuuji said his working and won't get off till later on tonight. But he'll be here. It's a party when I'm around" she said being very cocky.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 pm
"Of course it is Kid, there's always something interesting going on with you. Even if it's just you by yourself being an oddball." she grinned and drew a circle in the air with her finger. A frisbee popped up in teh circle and she grabbed it, tossing it far off toward the kids. "I think I'll go bug the others, I brought some booze with me so I need to stash that somewhere before it's stolen by either you or Yoh." she grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm
Amelia looked at Yuuji, pulling off her sunglasses and shrugging off her coat. Wearing a black tank top and black jeans, sighing she layed down, "Yeah i do, rather borring there...well aside from the demons and the ghosts who keep haunting me its borring. You can call me Amelia or Mia if you want."She looks at him then sits up a dragon tatoo on her arm moved to her shoulder. "Ohhh...Talon quit moving!" she growles softly as the tatoo stopped on her neck.  

Destinys Blossm

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Kid percked up and moved attack Emma with a glomp and pined ehr down " Gimm" She said looking at the girl.

Yoh sighed a bit and listen to Genkai go on and on about how the demons would be acting up for a bit now, Not only that but Halloween was just around the corner.

Yuuji moved a bit and looked toward the Girl" You got a dragon tatoo? Kool" He said looking at the girl. " Got anymore?" he asked before Kuhi hit him in the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:10 pm
She smiles "actually he's a demon friend of mine, he protects me, and can be really annoying. the only other one is right here." touching her hip she sighs."no ones aloud to see it, the last one who tryed...lets just say he's sleeping with angels."
The tatoo disappeared and a demon is human form of a cute guy with dark eyes and brown hair with faided jeans and a black t-shirt sat beside her.  

Destinys Blossm

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 pm
Yuuji moved and huddled beside Kana and Kuhi, With that though he fell on kana's chest and blsuhed" hiya boobies" He said with a smilea nd nuzzled before Kana freaked out stanidng up her hand swatted Yuuji in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 am
Talon laughed,"Man! if you do something like that, like accedentaly land on a girls chest, do not say something like 'hiya boobies' you are garentied to be slapped." Talon said then added quietly for only them and not Amelia to hear."Being a demon gaurdian i've been around Amelia for a really long time...so i have plenty of exspearence with seeing glimces and moving to the wrong places." He says smiling, leaning back onto Amelia he rests his head on her lap.
Amelia stroked Talons hair, running her hands through it, gentaly putting him to sleep. "ok...Fine but only this once. You do anything pervy and it never happens again." She murmures as he goes into his small baby demon form of a puppy, Talon crawled up to her chest and went into her shirt, his head rested on her chest. Hearing a relaxed sigh Talon went to sleep."Talon and me have been friends since i was first made a vampire and couldn't really protect myself. He'll help anyone who needs it, if they want him to help"  

Destinys Blossm

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am
"Eep!" Emma attempted to hop away, only succeeding to land on her stomach with Kid pinning her down from behind. "Help! Rape!" she yelled loudly. Then again, given where they were that probably wouldn't of helped.

A bright green, glowing ball of light floated by teh kids on teh ground, swirling around the vampire girl first, then around Yuuji, Kuhi, and Kana. After circling around each of there heads it flew over to circle around kid a few times. "Kiddy is being awfully rough. What makes you think your so big and tough?" Lulu asked playfully, laughing in her usual high pitched voice. "Kuhi-ku come and see! Emma and Kid are gunna smoochie!" she joked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 pm
"Got it~~" She sung pulling hte bottle from a bag Emma had and moved away from her sitting down to drink the bottle of liqure, with a smile she sat there reaidng the book again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 pm
"So guys, is there anything else i should know about this world? i know about the weapons and my demon, but is there anything else so i don't get arrested?" she twitches as Talon licks her in his sleep."Tally, if you dare, do that again i am so going to decapitate you."she mutters as he licks her again.

"Oh, sorry but am i enjoying you too much?" he turns back into his normal human form, fixing her shirt he pushes her down and lays on her. "You make a perfact bed, g'night Amelia." he sighes still using her chest as his pillow.

"Great! any one else who wants to use my chest as a pillow?"she says giving up she just lays there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm
Yuuji moved and raised his ahnds then again Kana belted him across the face and he looked down like a hurt lost puppy dog.

Kuhi rubbed his head" Not really, Well Don't piss of Genkai-Sama I guess" He said wtih a nod before looking toward teh soon to be drunk Kid.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:29 pm
She pushed Talon off who in turn groaned and mumbled his protest,"Talon you get me for eternity, sleep then you can be in my shirt as much as you want....Oh that sounded wrong...But your staying in puppy form...Yuuji come here, Kana lay off the hitting, please."she wraps her arm around his shoulders,"You need to stop acting like Talon does when he's in a dog form to long...you get the point."She squeezes him to her lightly the lets go, yawning she looks over at Talon, "Talon, sit up, your lap is about to become my pillow." she goes over to him, he switched into his normal innocent looking human form.

Talon patted his lap and sat up, pulling her to lay her head on his lap he pulled her jacked over her shoulders and petted her hair."Now that the baby is asleep, what do i need to watch for to make sure i don't kill someone."he said without blinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm
"Uhh" All three of the teenagers said and looked toward kid hoping she would say something to help out and all she did was say 'hic' and leaned back on Emma.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 pm
Talon looked at them all then smirked, "What ever."he looked at Amelia sleeping,"I haven't seen her this peacful since she was younger, dumber and wayyyy to trustworthy, sorry forgot you all were teens and not old and ancient like Mia and me."he said growling in worrning at Yuuji.
"Talon, be nice, or i'll bite you some place that will make it very painful your you too walk."Amelia muttered softly in her sleep.

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games