Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angry squares

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 am
Gaia name: angry squares
Name: Jasmine (Jaz) Thompson
Race: Shapshifter (jaguar/wolf)
apperence:User Image
Animal apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Life Story: I was a drunken mistake. My mother told me that she met my father when she was young and well on thing lead to another and she ot pregnant. My father was willing to help raise me but he found out that my mother was a wolf and he left. My mother tried to raise me in her pack, but everyone treated me as an outsider. My mother died wheni was nine and the pack alpha kicked me out of the pack leaving me to wander around the woods. I came upon a martial art's school and the teacher took me under his wing.
Now I'm 19 and have graduated from the academy I'm skilled in the art of swords and have set out to find my father.
Weapons: she caries around a sword made of black steel that her teacher gave to her when she left the academy.
Personality: She keeps to herself and rarely talks to others, she has a very hard time making friends because of this.
Special abilities: inhanced sences.
other info: She's just looking for her father and maybe a friend or two  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm
[[ I write In 3rd person, I just thought this would be more fun.. ]]

User Image

My Name is Amber R. Lockheart, I Look like I'm Eighteen, but I'm Really Nine centuries old. I have Long blond hair that I've dyed Midnight black. My light blue eyes are sure to put a fright when they flash blood red as my hunger grows. I'm a pure bred Vampire that's found a few other skills that I have now harnessed, like the ability to control Shadows to my every will. I wear dark clothes, but some times mix it up with a neon color that stands out.
I live where ever I chose, Not very picky as long as it's near live stalk or tasty human flesh. I was a death dealer for years, but I've slowly started to back away. I've always loved my Twin Pistols that hide on each of my thighs, but you wouldn't know that until it's too late.
User Image
Damion; A pure black wolf made up of all shadows is my trusted pet. He stays by my side no mater what, helping me greatly when hunting Lycans. I have on hell of a personality, but I'll only show it if I feel you're worthy of me...

x Goddess of Torment x

xT e a__x

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:56 pm
User Image

Gaia Name: S m i l e C o
Name: Kaylie
Race: Vampire
Bio: Kaylie, mysteriously became a vampire at the age of twelve, had lost all hope in this world. The people she loved most rejected her when she became a vampire. She ran away as depression lingered its way through inside her. She couldn't trust anyone, not even herself as she once had attacked a woman, almost killing him. Finding sanctuary, she now lives in... her heart broken and full of sorrow.
Appearance: [[<- pickii over dere]]
Weapons Specialty: None
Special Abilities: Unknown
Any Other Info: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:11 am
Gaia name: Slutty Tomboy
Name: Cassandra
Sexual Orientation: straight
Race: Half human- half demon
Weapons Speciality: Ranges from a variety of knives, swords, and guns.
Special abilities: Occasional glimpses of the future
Personality: Is a Tomboy, often gets into fights, acts childish. Because of the way she dresses, some people mistake her for a boy.
Bio: Cassandra was born of a human mother and a demon father. Because her father had betrayed a Lykan clan, he and Cassandra's mother were murdered leaving her an orphan in the world. She happed across a small band on slayers who hunt vampires, demons, and werewolves. They trained her since she was a child, and now she has set off on her own to find her parents killers, and she will tear through any creature that tries to get in her way.
Appearance: User Image  

Slutty tomboy

Toraneko_Gokan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:57 pm
Gaian Name: Toraneko_Gokan;
Name: Eurydice DuCoeur;
Nationality: Franco-Belgium;
Sexuality: Not interested on sex;
Race: Vampire;
Biography: Who knows? She just woke up one night in a white room she didn't recognize (probably her own, at a hospital) feeling extremely hungry. After a messy "meal", she just set off to the new world. Her travelings were completely guided by blind instinct, until she discovered a bizarre place where she felt everybody was like her... A living monster. Curious, like a thief she sneaked inside the castle and now I currently living in secret from everybody, stealing here and there blood packs. When will she ever be discovered?
Powers: Mild super-human strength and agility-Acute hearing and sense of smell (for blood and flesh, that is!)-Nightvision;
Personality: Aggressive, reckless, paranoid and completely crazy ;
Weapons: Her only weapons are those Mother Nature gave her: a pair of sharp teeth and finger nails (tough like metal).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Username: XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Name: Dawn Blossom
Sexuality: Doesn't know
Weapons Specialty: Duel Sais
Special abilities: She can read minds and can control some thoughts.
Personality: She's got quite a temper, but she loves to have fun and plan parties. Dawn is very loyal and trustworthy but doesn't trust people very quickly.
Bio: Her life before she was changed is unknown even to her

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Loyal Conversationalist

a forgotten soul 13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:19 pm
Full Name:Max, she was never told her last name
Species/ Race: alittle of just about everything, but mostly vampire and werewolf
Personality: She is quiet most of the time. Back off if she's angry cause she's not someone you want mess with.
Picture:-User Image

strengths and weaknesses: if someone she cares about is hurt, she'll risk her life to save them
Abilities/Skills:She has wings, has dark powers, and can heal you if you're hurt... (but she can also make you a whole lot worse...) She can also tell how you're feeling, like if something's wrong and sometimes see your thoughts or past.
favorite weapon: Her favorite weapon is her sword. It has poison in it but she rarely uses it because it can kill you in minutes if I don't give you the antidote...
Background: Her mother was a werewolf, her father a vampire. When she was seven her father disappeared, then two years later her mother was killed and she was there to see it. Then people in the city her took her to an orphanage, but soon after that she ran away, then she found this place....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm
Hi all and welcome by the way im dave part of the crew ^_^ PM me if you need anything  

Dave-8ball
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SceneVampireRomance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:01 pm
User Image

Name:Sistina Buonarotti
Race: Vampyre

Bio: Sistina was born into a poor family, and ran away on her twelfth birthday. She was hired as a servant girl by the DeMedicci family of Italy, one of the wealthiest and most influential families in all of Southern Europe. The DeMediccis were patrons of the arts, and soon placed her under an apprenticeship with famed artist Michaelangelo Buonarotti. Sistina became a skilled artist, and was hired out to do a private piece for
a wealth man in Venice. She arrived at his mansion on her seventeenth birthday, and found that she had walked into the captivity of a vampire,
who turned her that very night....but she escaped, and has wandered the world ever since.

Special Abilities: Skilled in healing magicks, and conjury
Preferred weapons: Her various daggers...
User Image

User Image

Her crossbow...

User Image

And her more modern weaponry...

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Name: Caine "Mephisto" De'Lashe

Bio: The noble child of the lord of an obscure European community, He was bitten by a vampire around the age of 10 when an epidemic overtook the area. Though, since his uncle was a skilled vampire hunter of the Inquisition he took the challenge to continually purify Cain before the corruption could take over. However, his uncle died unexpectedly taking his long lost methods with him. With no other source to turn to, he took it upon his life to wrap himself in chains and then bury himself in an ornate pine casket. At about midnight he realized his new-found hunger, and that he could transform into a mist-like substance and easily escape his bindings. Not wanting to ever create more beasts like him, he has been on the run for two centuries, killing every one of his victims he has bitten. Now seeking solace in a Vampire community, he hopes he can put his wicked past behind him...

Appearance: He has long black hair and red (previously brown) piercing eyes. He casually dresses in all black over hidden chain-mail or plate-mail of Medieval Europe. When dressing to impress he usually garbs himself in the finest noble clothing he can lay his hands on. As his bank account allows, he is currently heir to a vast fortune that was originally meant to be split up amongst the sons and daughters of the remaining royal family, but after a severe and unfortunate accident happened...he is the only remaining survivor. He is a yuppie...and as such, cannot sympathize with people who come from poor backgrounds. When out in the sun for long periods of time, he wears a black cloak That shades his features as well as his face that is, except for his eyes...for some reason.

Weapons: Blood-Stained Rapier- An antique from the French Revolution, he polishes it regularly to keep it in prime condition. Several blood spatters refuse to be cleaned off however, despite his expert care...

Decrepit Bronze Hunting Dagger- A well worn and rusted dagger that has seen better days, it has so far aided him in the butchering of several animals...and...other things...

One Shot Revolver- A special revolver housing a silver bullet that has been blessed and purified in holy water while in it's chamber, given to him by his uncle in case he for any reason needed to end his life-immediately...it has gone, so far, untouched.

Special Abilities- Able to turn into a bat until daybreak.
Able to turn into a cloud of mist at nightfall.
Able to drink blood to recover his own wounds and refresh his energy.
Able to see in the dark without much light.
Able to scale walls without aid and perform feats of incredible strength/acrobatic nature-by reflex.

Shortcomings- Unable to be hit by sunlight without burning.
Unable to produce or be around fire without being incredibly nervous or careful with it.
His reflection does not show up in a mirror.
He abhors the scent and taste of garlic.
Unable to go a day without some source of fresh blood.
Unable to touch silver without it scalding him.
Unable to wear or touch any sort of cross or holy symbol.
Unable to swim, drink, or touch holy water.  

Tandemepic

hallowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:14 pm
Gaia Name: Hallowheart

Call Sign: Bones

Bio: As a boy he was beat and abused to the point where he would fall into relapses of quit withdrawal's. But the abuse from his family also caused him to become extremely violent , because of his upbringing he never was taught right or wrong. He has a small soft spot beneath his armor and helm, he had a older sister whom would protect him, eventually she was beaten to death by his father. at 18 he left his family's estate and ran from them, stealing a sword and armor. as the year progressed he came across a woman who promised him immortality, and he took it swearing to never let his sister die in vain.

Appearance:
with armor:
User Image
shield:
User Image

Weapon Specialty: Swords of all kinds, refuses to use a gun. preferring a shield and his blades. this choice of sword and shield hints at his age.

sword:
User Image

Special abilities: Odin's Berserker, this being a mystical belief that the god Odin sends to a hero who's need is great the power of blood lust and animistic barbarism. complete elemental control of fire and partial earth.

Additional info: Dont strike a female around him.... EVER!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:37 am
Gaian Name: JuGatsu Tsuki
Name: Ichigo Fenrir
Age: Doesn't keep track but at least a few centuries looks 18
Race:Vampire and maybe a little werewolf
Sexuality- straight
Bio: The daughter of a noble vampire clan that exiled her for her non-aristocratic ways.
weapons: Twin red bladed katana
Special abilities: her vampire senses and abilities are more enhanced than the "normal" vampire and wolf-like.
Additional info: Reads and sketches a lot, has the habit of appearing out of thin air. Pretty bad temper at times.

Appearance: Has bright red hair and absinthe green eyes
User Image  

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Nightshades_Malice

Devoted Regular

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:16 pm
played by malice_nightshade

name-Malice Nightshade

age-21

race-human

personality- She is very aggressive, and a fighter, a free spirit that refuses to be captured. she has never been cared for and is bitter against the world. She can be sweet and when she is she is very affectionate and caring.

bio-Malice was an assassin and an excellent one at that. But you see Malice was no ordinary assassin. Her father, Yuri nightshade, Russia's ruler Sacrificed her to a man that came from the Yakuza base that was set up in America his name was Oniku_ meaning demon. How Oniku persuaded Yuri was unknown but by the end of the day Malice was on her way to America with Oniku_ Oniku craved power so one day he made a deal with Lucifer and received microchips. After training malice and refining her skills, she had become a deadly weapon but, hers was a gentle soul so she had become the first guinea pig for the chip and it worked...a little too well. When a button on the remote was pushed the chip would active and send malice into a vampire like state where she would crave blood but not to drink to stain her hands in. When another button was pushed and a name was spoken into the remote malice would hunt down and kill that person. And such was her life but so much did she want to be free as she walked the empty streets alone waiting for the day someone would save her.

Appearance: She was young and abnormally beautiful with gently curling mahogany locks that felt like silk and shone like silver and eyes that seemed as though king midas himself dipped his finger to her irises. The red star of Russia, her home country, lay sprawled across her chest in the form of a tattoo and a living black rose lie amongst her tresses. Her attire consisted of a beautiful leather corset, and leather jeans that fit perfectly on her hour glass frame, Her weapons are in the sheath that rest on the belt that snapped around her waist.

User Image

Weapons: A royal Russian Shashka that was passed down through centuries of her family and the other a beautiful dagger with a golden dragon spiraling up a crystal handle with its wings spread and small ruby eyes that seemed to have a demonic glow.

User Image

Other: Her blood was described by night creatures as so sweet, and rare that it sung to immortals, demon, werewolf, and vampire alike, even though some found the ability to resist.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff