Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Guild Forum
Tales of Parental Woe: Share your stories here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 pm
lady_yaki
My niece is a huge spoiled brat. Shes almost 2. I went to her moms house whos my sister to help her pack her stuff since they were moving. Anyways my sis and her hubby say we need to go to the store , can you watch april for a lil bit? i agree to. i get a can of pop, and april decides she wants it. i told her no. a 2 year old dont need pop. i get her some milk. she throws her sippy cup on the floor. then she throws herself on the floor and screams and screams. shed stop every 2 minutes to see if i was gunna give her my pop. which i wasnt going to. she screamed for an hour. i wasnt giving in to stop her crying. then she finally figured out crying wasnt getting her pop. anyways i relized my sister had been gone a long time. and she didnt come back till the next ####### day. and i had called and called her to figure out when she was comming back. but my sister wouldnt answer her cell phone. so when she does come back im angry and demanded to know what the @@@@ she and mike were doing to keep her from answering her phone and why she and he were gone for 24 hours. she and mike went shopping in a town an hour away with friends and stayed the night with them. and she also didnt think it was a big deal. then i told her off for that followed by aprils temper tantrom because i wouldnt give her pop. and amy is all like why didnt you? i give her pop all the time so she doesnt have a fit like that. and thats why shes spoiled.

I know that mine are kind of spoiled (but by FAR not nearly as bad as I've seen) and I'm shocked. The #### that I was babysitting for (still owes me $260 dollars) asked me to watch the kids overnight I think the FIRST time I ever sat for her and like the second time I had ever met her and I didn't see her until the Monday and she dropped them off on Thursday. They decided to go up to colorado (and they're army too, so they just CAN'T do **** like that without a lot of paperwork filled out first) and they hit a pothole and busted their axel up. So I had 2 kids that I wasn't familiar with for three freaking days. And somehow this wasn't a red flag for me. I'm so freaking stupid some times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:28 pm
The world is filled with people who should never have been allowed to breed. talk2hand  

Rena-kit

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 am
i totally agree! i was worrid when my sis was pregnant , i was worrid that the baby would look like mike. i saw his baby pic, he was even ugly as a baby. actually for some odd reson, she looks like me. genes are wierd huh? i thought my son would have slanted eyes but he doesnt. he doesnt look chinese at all. which is so strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 pm
My sister and I don't look like we're related AT ALL. She's very dark with straight dark hair and dark brown eyes. She had people in her class convinced she was Egyptian for well, they might still believe her, they're not all the brightest thumbtacks.

And I'm very, very fair, with curly hair, blue eyes, and medium hair. I kind of resemble my dad (coloring wise, oooh, I'd be unattractive if I looked like him!) and she definitely favors our mom, but standing next to each other, you MIGHT think I was a younger aunt or a cousin. Probably not her sister.

This woman that I know ate Chinese food pretty much every day (and at least once a day) throughout her youngest daughter's pregnancy and that little girl LOOKS asian. Neither parent is particularly dark in color and her eyes are very almond shaped. It's funny. They swear it was all the rice she ate.  

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm
Geneticaly, dark hair tends to dominate over lighter recessive hair. And a lot of traits tend to skip generations. My daughter looks like she dripped off of her Grandma (My Mother-in-Law) but she has my brown eyes. Other than the eyes my daughter and I look *nothing* alike... I'm a little conflicted about it. Wherever we go, people know she belongs to her Daddy (They look like each other without question) but no one can tell at a glance she's mine. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:34 am
my son dont look like his dad at all. except maybe for the nose and the skin color. maybe if i ate more chinese food he maight of had chinese eyes. thier blue right now but they are changing to green around the pupils.  

lady_yaki
Captain

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm
lady_yaki
my son dont look like his dad at all. except maybe for the nose and the skin color. maybe if i ate more chinese food he maight of had chinese eyes. thier blue right now but they are changing to green around the pupils.

Ooh, that's the fun part. Riverson kept his blue eyes, but Cian had blue, purple, gold, all sorts of pretty colors before they settled on brown. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:08 pm
Yep, I really hoped Katie's eyes would have stayed that gorgeous mix of aqua blue, speckled with golden brown. We would have had a hard time beating all the boys off (when she gets old enough) though.  

Rena-kit

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 am
i gave alex a bath last night and then he peed it was so funny to see a stream of pee coming out of the water in his infant bathtub. it also hit the rubberduckies i have sitting on a cornor in the tub. i love rubberducks! i buy these infantile ducks and they have some for every season and holiday as well as mulitcoloured ducks. i have 7 ducks in the tub. and they have these really cute summertime rubber ducks i wanted to buy for a dollar each but i didnt cuz there was no more room to put them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 am
Katie played "let's fill the tub faster" a few days ago. I undressed her and put her in the tub but she wouldn't sit down. She started peeing standing up a moment later. I swear there was enough arc there for her use a urinal. It didn't touch the rest of her, just made her look like those fountains of cherubs (or was it little boys?) peeing you sometimes see.
I goggled a bit, then drained the tub and ran her a new bath. eek  

Rena-kit

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:30 am
I love rubber duckies too. But we only have one now. I left the other one at my sister's house last time we visited. We tend to stay a week at a time when we visit so I figured I should bring at least one tub toy along... I miss little Bow-tie duck. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:43 am
i love them so much. when i give alex a bath i put on in his tub. lol.

anyways he peed on me again! i had him on a changing table in walmart and was about to put the new diaper on when he sorays my left knee cap. so i kinda yelled in frustration and a walmart employee runs in thinking something was wrong. im in there muttering how naughty alex is for peeing on his mom who reads hims bedtime stories and changes his clothes and diapers and feeds him and holds him when he wants attention. Then the employee laughs at me. Anyways i put alex back in his carseat and try to wash the pee outta my pants knee cap.  

lady_yaki
Captain

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm
Just wait until he potty trains and learns he can pee standing up. Nothing makes a female madder than males who miss the mark and never put the seat up- or down when they've finished... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:59 am
Heh, my daughter doesn't trust my boobies now. She was hanging out in my lap and I felt my milk flow start. I whipped my boob out and it squirted her in the eye. She *frowned* at me and got that "Well that was just *rude*" expression. She left my lap and is watching Sprout now cause I'm so uncool. rofl

Yes! Time Alone! Maybe I can get some laundry done!  

Rena-kit

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:59 am
lol! my baby is starting to look at stuff now. i took him to walmart with me and he sits there and stares at people and food. anyways i was having fun with him. and i picked up a chicken, and say look alex its a chicken. then i get a thing of pork chops, and say look look alex, porkchops! then i pick up cheese. and before i say look its cheese, this lady behind me goes " yes we know its cheese, now shut up and move!" i turn around and say, well my baby dont know its cheese but i guess you do, and you must know everything, wait oh no, you dont know how to be polite and patient , which is odd for your old age." people are so rude in my walmart.  
Main Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff