Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Divinity of Jesus? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hibou et loup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Well I believe that he existed and that he was the son of one of the incarnations of the God. Before him was Hercules and Peracles, the son's of Zeus. If you think about it, all three were sons of A God who did meraculous things, And Greek mythologic places and characters have turned out to be Real like Troy. Now the stories were exagerated of course, Hercules didn't open the mouth between the Mediteranian and that Atlantic, Jesus didn't Silence the storm with one gesture, but the concept remains the same, The Jesus story was just cencored a little more.

And it didn't have to stop with Jesus, there could have been another person in history after Jesus who could have done miraculous things, there just hasn't been enough time to exgerate the stories like the other ones. So he was Devine but we could also be Devine in that same way. They just got more publicity.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm
That's a very interesting way of thinking about it. Personally I don't believe there really have been incarnations of deities, it's a nice idea, but pretty unlikely. However, I did find myself praying to Hercules once, I still don't know why, it just kinda happened.

I think Jesus had some good points, but I think if I were to see him as divine (at least in the way the Bible says he was) then it may kind of conflict a bit with my beliefs.

But I do think everyone is divine, we're all children of this mighty universe after all.  

Blood Saga

oceantail

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm
the following post is not mean spirited just a fact check.
MrsBHavin
jesus was a real life man. he was divine. jesus traveled all over it has been found that jesus actually trained with the druids. jesus had a vast knowledge of all sorts of things. he was a man of many accomplishment in his lifetime. among the fact that jesus was one of the first to actually be killed for witchcraft/magic/paganism however you want to put it. sorry i am big on watching and learning history stuff. you learn alot of things when you watch the history channel....

I mean no offence, but technically when you said witchcraft/magic/paganism the paganism part would be not accurate. Though perhaps not the most orthodox one; everything I have heard says that Jesus was a Jew. Jews, Christians, and Muslims use the term pagan to describe other religions then thier own. again I don't mean any offence by that. Also do your remember what the show that said Jesus trained with the druids was called? I spend half my time on the history channel and I have never seen that one. Not intended to be mean spirited I could have just missed it or something. As for his divinity I personally think he is as divine as a priest or priestess of any other religion. I believe he derived power from a divine source but he, himself, is not that source.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff