Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:07 am
Tiger Yuri
Hey man, you made it really far!

I usually use Marth. If I lose with him, I use Ike. Ike pwns. Ike's moves are all close to Smash moves. sweatdrop Its not hard to believe that Ike was used by 50% of the players. A person who can use Olimar successfully has a whole different skill level then someone who can use Ike successfully.
you should fight fish then, he DOMINATES with olimar, providing the rules are clear, and the other player isn't a f**.

but yeah the closest i'd gotten to winning was with metaknight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:24 am
I bought it in the quarters at my local Game Crazy tourney. There were like 60 people there. I lost to the champ. We were playing Melee and he was a friggin tech Fox. I hate them so much.

More to the point: Grats, Fish! Did better than I probably could have ._.

Business is keeping me busy, but will soon be keeping itself busy! Wahaha! Then I can buy any and all Wii's I want and play as much as I want! Gwahaha!

X  

Exor Omega

Tiger Yuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 pm
~Xiloscent~
Tiger Yuri
Hey man, you made it really far!

I usually use Marth. If I lose with him, I use Ike. Ike pwns. Ike's moves are all close to Smash moves. sweatdrop Its not hard to believe that Ike was used by 50% of the players. A person who can use Olimar successfully has a whole different skill level then someone who can use Ike successfully.
you should fight fish then, he DOMINATES with olimar, providing the rules are clear, and the other player isn't a f**.

but yeah the closest i'd gotten to winning was with metaknight.

I figured. Olimar is hard to use.. If I ever use Olimar its because I wanna pause and see what position the lil' Pikmin are in... neutral

Anyway, yeah, I'd like to fight him....He'd most likely beat me.. But it'd probally be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:38 pm
Well, atleast you lose, which is a good thing, because now you'll know that you need to kick their ******** a** train yourself harder and get more and more ready. wink

Diglidi-Dude

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:44 pm
I hate Ike. My friend uses him and it's almost impossible to get a good hit on her because she just stands there and waits. >_<

But to get that far with Olimar is impressive. :3 I'm just glad that you made it as far as you did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:51 pm
i've been working with luigi, cause for once hes a lightwieght that can be used!

that and his up taunt always makes me chuckle...  

Xilo The Odd

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:39 pm
hey, fish, you did your best. Hey, who won at regionals altogether, though? An Ike?

Darn... no Fox players? I guess I was the ONLY one, then. I played him at my local tournament, I was the only one, and won there too. But I couldn't make the next tournament date, so I let the marth guy who got second place go for me. He was good... I've got to find him and ask how far he got overall.

Not even a Wolf player?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 am
lol  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff