Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken.crayons
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:35 pm
Sith_Master_Steve
broken.crayons

I don't really know that much about them, except that they tend to be pretty enthusiastic about their religion.
    Which branch/branches of Christianity dont let you dance and all that?

Old Skool Puritans
But, you could always sleep next to the opposite sex, but divided by like a wooden board.
So they Spooned

xD nice
    But other than them? Because I knew a girl who said her church forbid dancing, Pokemon, Harry Potter, girls wearing anything but skirts and dresses and hemlines above the knee.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:57 am
broken.crayons
Sith_Master_Steve
broken.crayons

I don't really know that much about them, except that they tend to be pretty enthusiastic about their religion.
    Which branch/branches of Christianity dont let you dance and all that?

Old Skool Puritans
But, you could always sleep next to the opposite sex, but divided by like a wooden board.
So they Spooned

xD nice
    But other than them? Because I knew a girl who said her church forbid dancing, Pokemon, Harry Potter, girls wearing anything but skirts and dresses and hemlines above the knee.

My Church (Methodist) doesn't do that s**t
NO CHURCH WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO TAKE MY POKEMANS AWAY!
But, I wouldn't mind my Womenz wearing Skirts all the time.
j/k!

Sith_Master_Steve
Crew

Neamhurchoid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:38 am
The very thing you strive for ...

I don't think you'd get away with that here. O_O
Not Catholicism anywhoo.

Mormons perhaps? I unno. There was this huge story on the news the other night about this cult near San Antonio somewhere. This 15 (or something) year old girl called the authorities and said that she had been made marry a man around 50-ish (or something) and she had given birth to one or two children ... I've forgotten it now ...

I'd go look it up, but I'm lazy.

And @ Sith: How'd you feel about kilts?

... is the thing that makes you blind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 pm
*jumps up and down exitedly*
I live in San Antonio! The big thing about the case right now is that it was a pregnate 16 year old girl who exposed the whole thing, but in all the raids and investigations they haven't found any trace of her. She told the help hotline shecalled that she'd been forced to marry a 40 year old dude and he had beaten and sexualy abused her for the littlest things. And now a lawyer for Warren Jeffs is saying the whole thing was a hoax.
Even if it was, the church there is seriosly in hot water. In the church itself they have a room with a bed in it devoted to giving newly married ***** a good place to force thier new young brides to have sex with them.

Not to mention of all the mothers/daughters/childeren who have been taken into protective custody, most of them arent talking about what happened there. And the pregnate teenagers won't tell authorities who got them preggers.

To set the record straight. Texas does not love poligamists(sp).  

Prince_Endymion
Crew

Sith_Master_Steve
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Eires heart

And @ Sith: How'd you feel about kilts?

Well actually, the Catholic Church here isn't that strict here, some are some aren't
I dunno, I am a Methodist, or I follow my own Sithmastersteveism, you can be yourself, and swear, because Jesus will forgive you.
Kinda Serious thar!
Kilts? what about them?
I wear them I am 12.5-18% Scottish or something like that.
You wear them?
I Betcha you'd look Hawt, seeing when I wear one I look Hawt.
So thus everyone should wear a kilt because they'd look Hawter.
Imma In the Clan of Gordon yo!
So I gotsa buy me that kilt, and go to the mall and s**t.
So then when the Yocale's walk up to me and ask 'Are you wearing anything underneath there?'
I'd Respond smoothly and say 'I don't give free shows, so 15 bucks little man put that s**t in my hand, if that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:30 pm

I have two kilts! They're not traditional Scottish things or anything, just plaid skirts. But kilt sounds so better than plaid skirt.

broken.crayons
Captain

Prince_Endymion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm
3nodding Not to mention the whole "schoolgirl" fetish/stereotype that goes along with plaid skirts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Yeeeeepp.
    Mine's kinda goth-y.

broken.crayons
Captain

Prince_Endymion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:12 pm
mrgreen Lol oops, my bad then broken.

>.> Honeydew is a fruit right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:15 am

I don't know Prince, Google?
Nah, we don't have kilts. I figure they just make men really awkward looking. The Scottish men have really, really hairy legs and all our ones have knobbly knees ... well all the ones in my year anyway.
Kilts wouldn't be a good idea.

Is it weird that I don't own any skirts?

Neamhurchoid

broken.crayons
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I didn't have any skirts for years!
    I've got 3 now, but I rarely wear them. It's so hard to find a non-ugly skirt that goes past the knee. Stupid dress code...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 pm

We have one of those too, but with the uniform skirt, so no one wears it.
It's manky and has pleats and is incredibly cold ... even with tights!
I bought a dress today, for my graduation. And these huge gigantic 6 inch heels THAT I CAN ACTUALLY WALK IN!

That's my little bit of news ...

Skirts = stupid and awkward. Especially polyester, navy ones with pleats.

Neamhurchoid

Sith_Master_Steve
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Man most girls that I know say they hate wearing skirts 'cause there is always a guy trying to look up it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:31 pm
^.^ Tis a fruit. says so on the lable. And... Honestly, I think if a girl is wearing a skirt that barely hides her panties while standing up, she's asking guys to notice. >.> And I've caught girls looking up other girls skirts too, tis not just guys who are dumbasses.  

Prince_Endymion
Crew

Sith_Master_Steve
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 am
Prince_Endymion
^.^ Tis a fruit. says so on the lable. And... Honestly, I think if a girl is wearing a skirt that barely hides her panties while standing up, she's asking guys to notice. >.> And I've caught girls looking up other girls skirts too, tis not just guys who are dumbasses.

Amen to that!  
The Redhead Guild :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces