Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
~Suggestions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm
I have a few ideas:
Items:
Sword-mass produced item- a basic sword, deadly in skilled hands-50Z
Fire Sword-Mass-Flames dance along this sword's edge-+1attack+15Ki-500Z
Reignbringer-Rare-A legendary blade of flames-+10 attack +150 Ki-2000Z  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm
When the mods have the time (or can enlist players they want to slow down on character posting >.>) Can have random attack events? Say random encouter of some sort, like the random battles in Tenkaichi on the Map over World. Not a complete idea but an idea. Say that way people can get extra points or a unique item (say the person rolls a die at the end of the battle and if they get like a certain number.. (1-100. Sort of like percentage drops in rpgs)  

Damascus Forge

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 pm
Is it possible for a character to make a school? I think it would be pretty cool if Maeyo, being the only current Makyan, developed a school for Makyans...later on. Just a thought I wanted to share.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm
Skills:
Regen Mode-All Androids-Goes into dormant state to help with healing
Camera Eyes-Androids-Records battle data. Allows for better dodging if you record and analyze data of attack before fighting it. 200 Ki(also could be item)
Overdrive-Androids- Temporarily doubles stats, but afterwards you run out of power and need to recharge. 500 Ki
Overload-Androids-Overload your own systems and explode in a firey death. 1000 Ki. Last Resort power
Flaming Punch-All-Your hand spontaneously bursts into flames. Of course punching Is the best option. 100Ki
Punch-All-Basic punch
Kick-All-Basic Kick
Slash-All with sword/claws-Slash at your enemy inflicting damage
Bite-All with mouth-...not a effective power, but one nonetheless  

Lord Shadow IX

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm
Hedoro: We can do those things but we aren't doing stuff like training rooms with benefits since there's gonna be double power days.

Shadowlord: Anyone can get basic items with no cost. And all of those things you listed are within the guild somewhere with alternate description with the exception of Rengen Mode, which I'll add. There's no need to have punch, kick, slash, and bite as skills, if you wanna do it in battle just do it.

Damascus: If you wanna create a character that attacks people randomly pm me your idea and I'll see about it.

Lonely Leaf: There won't be a Makyan school but you can create a few extra techniques and if any are good they may be added up. There are only schools/factions for groups that had a bunch of techniques.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:55 pm
What about bringing in the "Orochi Powers" From ROTS?
But instead of making them be Orochis, they're more like, Alien in origion, from a distant planet. That crashed down in the form of a stone. When you touch the stone, it pricks you, and the alien organism enters your body.

From there, you undergo changes depending on how many kills you get. So you get stronger with the ability, just like in ROTS.

None of that armor shiit though~

So Have the basics, Fire/Water/Wind/Etc
Maybe even just steal the kinds we have in ROTS?

And then we have one more thing added into the guild. 3nodding
It could be like a parasite thing inside of the person, and then when they die, the parasite crawls out of their body, and solidifies into a rock, and the process restarts. 3nodding

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:22 pm
So Like Jenova? Or symbiots? Or Guyver! Oh wait you said n armor s**t. Well we could always do it with the Majin..say their skin can be mass produced to make symbiotic skin.. Or more like the Goa'uld from Stargate? Only not that evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm
More like~
Parasite grants manipulation of fire, or water, etc.
Or even, allows Ki to become water, so you shoot a blast of water with a ki blast.

Get it?

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm
We can do that... I don't wanna incorporate too much from ROTS though or we could of just made this guild another world
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm
So..*sticks my hands into a squirtle and charmander and raises them* AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Damascus Forge

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm
GreenTigerr
We can do that... I don't wanna incorporate too much from ROTS though or we could of just made this guild another world
3nodding

Yeah. But I liked those ideas from ROTS. And I feel they'd be useful no matter what guild they're placed into. xd
It was jsut an idea.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 am
GreenTigerr
A NPC that mutates humans would be fine. If it offers nothing other than a genetic change then getting mutated could be free.

Alrighty, that sounds awesome to me, considering I thought the idea had a chance of getting shot down. XD

The NPC is Terra Laxzi, just an fyi. I could make a background for her and stuff, but she would be a general unplayable character all-around except for occasions of a family reunion with her sister or some s**t like that.

Thanks! XD

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 am
We should be able to use the Hyperbolic Time chamber  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 am
You can go into the Hyperbolic Time chamber if you'd like but it wouldn't offer benefits as it did in the show. Were gonna have double power days which is better for the general public since everyone can take part instead of two members at a time.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 pm
Well actually more than two people can didn't Majin Buu, Piccolo, and Gotenks all go in there.  
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff