Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:13 pm
oh gods...he doesn't need encouraging! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:47 pm
illyrianth

Oh, but why not? blaugh  

Switchblade no Demi

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:47 am
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth

Oh, but why not? blaugh

No no, honestly...and that is probably not a question you want to be asking...~lol~

And that's it folks...I'm off to work and wont be back until some ridiculous time this evening...Play nice and have fuin - hope Agatha and Ian give you lots of presents! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:05 am
Whoo, in school with a free and a cool christmas present. A toy AK47 that fires little darts, those ones that stick onto windows, doors, whiteboards, plasma-screens, people's glasses..etc!

I've so got to get you people photos of this. I've got a scarf from my secret santa too, it caters somewhat for my vanity by matching perfectly my uniform and having my name emblazoned on one end of it!

Damn, I love the last day of school..

..party this evening too! Drunken par-tay!

biggrin

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:44 am
Invictus_88
Whoo, in school with a free and a cool christmas present. A toy AK47 that fires little darts, those ones that stick onto windows, doors, whiteboards, plasma-screens, people's glasses..etc!

I've so got to get you people photos of this. I've got a scarf from my secret santa too, it caters somewhat for my vanity by matching perfectly my uniform and having my name emblazoned on one end of it!

Damn, I love the last day of school..

..party this evening too! Drunken par-tay!

biggrin

Bah! ~shakes fist~ Okay, so I'm jealous...heheh

No drunken party here...no party whatever....But I DO have a nice bottle of brandy stashed away so I think now's the perfect time to crack it open. smile

Happy Christmas vacation to all of you finishing your school term today!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:34 pm
Mwa ha, I finished school on Thursday!

But my brother finished on the 9th or something ridiculous like that o_O  

Vanilla Pod

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:13 pm
vanilla.pod
Mwa ha, I finished school on Thursday!

But my brother finished on the 9th or something ridiculous like that o_O

I get four days off for Xmas...starting on Xmas day...~lol~ I should SO be jealous right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:23 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:23 am
I am glad your party type thing went well, and I am thankful that you know enough to not abuse my delicate sensibilities with whatever the hell it is you young'uns do these days... wink

Apparently I have to attend some club or another in Trowbridge at some point soon....~shudders~ I have been informed by a friend that he wants me to see the place, although I am not entirely sure why. So far, I have avoided that particular "pleasure" and I intend to carry on so doing for some time to come....heheh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:22 pm
illyrianth
Apparently I have to attend some club or another in Trowbridge at some point soon...

If you have a name for the place I may be able to tell you about it..  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:38 pm
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Apparently I have to attend some club or another in Trowbridge at some point soon...

Alas, but I cannot recall...and to ask the aforementioned friend will only lead to another round of being asked, nay...begged to go along...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:38 pm
Invictus_88
illyrianth

Meh, speak of the devil and all that...He says something about a Pig? Sounds bloody appalling if you ask me, but do tell...am I right to avoid this place?  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:17 am
Ah, you're going to the pig. The *ahem* "psychic pig".

That's where the last half of our Sixth-Form party was. Quite simply, it has been called many things, The Pig, ClubFX and now it is The Hub.

It's not too bad really, though that said. They had no Brandy when I last went.

stare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:20 am
It's bearable, a night can be good or bad depending on the company. It's a small place but if ever you do go, be very impressed that I made it down the stairs with 16 Brandies in my bloodstream and I didn't even stumble!  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:29 am
Invictus_88
It's bearable, a night can be good or bad depending on the company. It's a small place but if ever you do go, be very impressed that I made it down the stairs with 16 Brandies in my bloodstream and I didn't even stumble!

I will certainly bear that in mind if I find myself unable to avoid the constant nagging any longer wink  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff