Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Teachers and Harry Potter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:31 pm
My World history teacher rather reminds me of Professor Binns...Just sits in front of the class talking while the class spaces out...My chemistry teacher is a Lupin, as is the biology teacher I had last year. My computer apps teacher from last year is an Umbridge...thinks everyone likes her when they really can't stand her, and really evil. So glad I only had to take that class for one year. My English teacher is a Mogonogal. Our vice principal is like Filtch, and our principle is like Dumbledore. We don't have a snape...But our music teacher comes close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:18 pm
My Social Studies teacher is British, and obsessed with Harry Potter. Once, we were meant to be researching in the computer bay, and she said, 'go on Emily, go check the stuff at Muggle Net.' And I was like, 'yeah, but we're meant to be...'

I went on it. Wicked site.

I once received mail addressed to Emma Watson.  

jackandthemysticpineapple

ElegantSarcasm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:55 am
I don't have any teachers that particularly look like the characters, but my precal teacher reminds me of Lupin. She has that same quality he seems to have where they don't ever have to raise their voice or get mad for a class to respect them and quiet down, and even though they're professional most of the time, that fun, youthful, silly spark shows up every once in a while. My classmates all love Ms. Kennedy and so do I. My english teacher last year had that quality about her, as well. Our biology teacher is probably a McGonagall type of teacher. She's extremely intelligent and she can be rather stern most of the time, but you can still tell that she's nice, despite the professional attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:48 pm
Me and my friend was done waht we were supposed to do on the maths so we was going to make a tabell/diagram of something.
We asked teachers on the school if they had read the Harry Potter books and how many.
Well, I was a bit disapointed when we got the results. But we also saw that our teachers were best. Almost all of ours teachers had read the books, and one wanted to read them.

But none of my teachers look or act like the characters.  

chibi_chan
Crew

FireMyth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:14 am
There's one teacher at my school who acts like McGonagall. I don't have her as a teacher, but she's next door to my AP Euro class.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:33 pm
My Latin teacher looks like Professor Lupin, if he gre a whole beard.... acts like him too, minus the dissapering once a month lol, though he never gets sick...which is weird lol.  

Arrow-Arton

[Dreams.of.Sweets]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:55 pm
Homigwtf. Poppet.
.-. My british teachers instead of wal*mart he calls it wallymart. xD

We call it wallyworld, and i don't have any teachers that look or act anything like any of the characters from the book, but my boyfriend used to look alot like harry potter when he was younger. He was so cute! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:59 am
This is random but O just remembered. When I was still in Primary school I skipped an excersion and sat in with a nother grade. The teacher was reading Harry Potter and mispronouced(sp?) Hermione's name so I told her politly that she'd gotten it wrong and how it was ment to be said and she like told me off really badly for telling her that she was wrong. That pissed me off so much cause I was just trying to help and then the movie came out and proof to the world and to her I was right about the pronuncation! Yay me!  

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

unopend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:22 am
a teacher at my school alwayse wwears her Gryffindore scarf...*sigh* i wish it was mine... heart  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff