ArrancarYoruichi

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm
misskla
I hate feeling sad and angry all the time I don't really wanna tell everyone what happened but lets just say my heart is breaking I feel so alone and just broken. I'm empty and hallow inside and i don't know what to do

I feel the same way as you do

Also since the subject of lying came up - there's this girl that use to be one of my best friends and she told me (while we were still really good friends) how she hated these three girls, couldn't stand them, how they made her sick and how stupid they were. And now she's all like best buddies with them rolleyes She's just acting so stupid and so fake now, being friends with them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm
I just got over with my school Valentines dance,and i feel like crying,and i have no clue why...the guy my best friend loves loves me,and he brought her to the dance,and when they were dancing,he said,"what does lexi see in nick that she doesnt see in me??i mean,im way better..."okay,i added the last part,but i have a feeling my friend didnt tell me the rest.And she told me and i told ALL of our friends...now im pissed at him,and he kept following me and smiling at me,and then when they chose the king and queen for the dance and prince and princess,everyone was allowd to dance with someone,and i went over the them to ask if they would dance together,and then he asked me to dance.i said no,and walked away.then,later,he said,"please??"and i yelled no and ran.probably really stupid,but still....and then,nick((i wore this really low shirt and stuf)) kept looking at me,and i just got a wierd feeling,and we both kept passing eachother,and this other guy,robert,kept messing with me in a 'friendly' way,if ya know wats i mean,and then when the dance got over with,he left,and i left,and they were giving out fortine cookies,and i was right behind him and i didnt see him take one,and then i took one,and crushed it in the bag as i was walking out and then the bag popped open and i took out the thingie and it said someone special is thinking about you,and then mi mind went to nick,but then i showed the horrid best friend heart breaker,and hes like,'yup' and then when he left,i was waiting for my friend,and whenever i looked back at the tree nick was leaning against,he was looking in my direction,might have been me,and then when he left and my friend came and we walked home,but when she split ways with me,i had to keep myself from crying the rest of the way home...i still have no clue why i was so sad.i think the sugar hype i put myself on went away,which is why i was not as happy for the last half,and then whith all the things that happened i felt like crying going home and i hung up on one of my friends caus i didnt want her to hear the sad in my voice,and i have not been using periods.... gonk scream gonk scream gonk scream heart gonk scream gonk scream heart gonk scream gonk heart gonk  

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ick-a-boo

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 am
why did my parents had to take my love away from me? he was the only reason that kept me going, my only light that i once had, but ... he's gone... i cried every night for him, i always had him on my mind, but now that he's gone, i feel..., empty, as if something is missing for my life, he has my heart, but now i think i need to dump him to really see if his love is really true to me, i am his first gf, but it makes me wonder...,

i will never forgive my parents for what they've have done, they took that one lil thing that i wanted...

they told me to leave home they told me to leave and never come back., so thats what i did i left, i ran away, n yet they found me and brought me home... oh, my dear sweet love, i'm sorry, but i have to let go of everything... emo emo emo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Why does my mom think all of my problems come from being abandoned again by my dad? Yeah, he walked out on me again. Yeah, it hurt. It's not the only thing that bothers me, it just made me think more about what I need in my life. Most of my problems started long before that anyway. When I show the things that bother me is not always when I first realized them.  

The Ever-Changing Me

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 pm
to sum it up at best my life sux.
my dad left when i was little.leaving me
with my man crazy mother.who married
a horriable man and i'm not going into deitails.
she's always leaving me a lone to spend time with
him now that there spearted.she loves him more than
me and thinks i was a mistake and has no promblem telling
me this.my sister is trying to take me away from her
my older brother is also trying to take me away.
i can't trust some of my best friends cause i truely kinda
feel like there always lying to me and talking about me behind
my back cause i heard them a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 pm
There's so much I could write, but the longer the post, the less chance there is someone would read it, so lets just go with the thing that ******** up my life in the first place.
My Mom.
Yeah, my dad and other relatives ******** me over, also, and friends & X's, but it's her that made me as twisted as I am today.
I spent 80% of my life since I was 7 living in parks because my mom threw me out for weeks at a time because I'm so "worthless".
Because of her I was raped, twice, abused my entire life, lost the one person I loved, and have failed to kill myself 9 times- 3 of which she tried to help me do it.  

Plastic_Ducky

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm
Plastic_Ducky
There's so much I could write, but the longer the post, the less chance there is someone would read it, so lets just go with the thing that ******** up my life in the first place.
My Mom.
Yeah, my dad and other relatives ******** me over, also, and friends & X's, but it's her that made me as twisted as I am today.
I spent 80% of my life since I was 7 living in parks because my mom threw me out for weeks at a time because I'm so "worthless".
Because of her I was raped, twice, abused my entire life, lost the one person I loved, and have failed to kill myself 9 times- 3 of which she tried to help me do it.

ioh,thats soooo sad!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm
**I have to post to get this out, please feel free to ignore me**

I want to cut myself. To cause some kind of pain that I can deal with, not just have to wait for this war of ours to re-ignite any day now. Cease-fire's make me jumpy, especially when they last this long. I'm just waiting for the next spark. After that call, I can hardly expect this quiet to continue, but some childish part of me has hope that you understand at last. I wish I was capable of crying, but no tears will fall. I'm glad you're not here right now. Would it be simpler if you just died? If you can't accept me and I can't escape, then what more hope do I have? Maybe it would be better if I died instead. I'm the one who can't fit in. I'm the one who can't make you understand. I'm the one who's just not right for life.  

The Ever-Changing Me

punkin_babe_lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm
this year my best friend found out i was bi and she said she was too, then after i told my friend hope, she turned around and said i was lying,after that nothing was the same, and the worst part is i can't talk to my parents about it cause they don't know i'm bi

2 weeks later i ran away for a couple hours and went in a bathroom stall and tried to kill myself
i'm smart but i guess you can't be that smart if you're so messed up.

i was adopted, and i have no real friends, and i see no point in life

i wrote this about 2 days ago:
i'm lost in a world of hell,
a world that no one
can stop, but yet as my friends
try, the depression of this
all causes me to sink farther
into the world, and i slowly
become alone in this world,
with no way out, 'cause life
is but a dream , and when i
wake up i'm still in the land
of hell. stuck forever. i wish
i could kill myself but i am just
a witless b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 am
punkin_babe_lol:

there is nothing wrong with being bi, straight or gay because everyone i different
and i understand that you can't sasy thing like that to your parents

but please don't kill yourself

i will be there for you

i want to be your friend if you want  

yukia31
Crew

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
I have been diagnosed with both bipolar and schizophrenia, people constantly antagonize me because I have trouble conveying my emotions.

I hate everyone, but not for personal reasons, I want the world to fall into a pit of chaos and anarchy, because I like chaos.

Despite that though, I actually show less signs of depression or mania than many other people I know, with much less problems than me.

I've been a technical sociopath since fifth grade, so I've became a pacifist to avoid hurting people.

The thing I fear most is temporary sanity, which makes me feel horrible about my life.

Overall, I'm pretty screwed up.

It's strange how the names of all these users contrast with their stories.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 pm
i c no point in life
to me, all it does is just ruin ur life
i have only 2 best friends
a grandma who doesnt care about anything (i hate her to death!!))
i feel like no one cares about me
all i get is being ignored, mafe fun off, ect.
all i wanna do is die  

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

Odessa_ookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Well, my life seems pretty easy compared to most of the ones whose lives I just read about.
I appear to have a happy home, only child, parent's still together etc. But my uncle, who was only twelve years older than me shot himself a month after I saw him. He was only 24. So I went bananas for awhile and depression set in and everything has gone to hell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 am
after reading alot of these posts i feel i want to give every single one of you a great Big HUG. my life seems to be a little bit less depressing than alot of you guys.... i almost don't feel that i belong in this group but i do really want to help you guys if i can

My mother is with a guy who she loves more than me and sides with him often... she looks down on me and calls me dumb, fat and ugly among other things. she has replaced me with one of my step siblings and treats him better than me. She left me to be with this guy and expects me to be happy and call him dad

I'm nearly old enough to be classed as an adult and yet she still tries to control my life. and i can't leave home because i have no education because i dropped out of school to take care of my great grandma. My family can't wait for her to die so they can get her money and but they don't know she's left it all to me and they will all abuse me for it after she dies...

i have no friends except virtual ones and i don't know anyone who doesn't judge me for attempting suicide and also being bi-sexual..

I am here for any one who needs to talk or a shoulder to cry on...  

MissyChickyBabe

wolf lover for ever

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 pm
Wow..
Some Of You Guys Have It Really Tough...
Makes Meh Wanna Hugg All Of Chu...
I Think Im Feeling Sad Is Because When I Was Little My Mum Was With This Guy Who She Thought The World Of.
And Long Story Short..He...Ended..Upp..Sexually Molesting Meh.
And Ever Since Then My Life Went To Hell. My Mum Found Out About It And Yelled At Meh For Not Tellin Anyone..And Then
Thats When Thee Physiacal Abuse Started..From Her And My
Grandma..And My Babysitter...It Took About Three Years For
Meh To Finally Snap. I Started Contemplating Thought Of Suicide I've Tried Drowning,Cutting,Hanging And Suffocating Myself Multiple Times. But Recently I Met This Amazing Guy Who Loved Meh For Meh And Respected Meh And Was Just The Greatest. And He Made Meh Realize That I Can Be Happy I Just Gotta Be Smart And Stop Thinking That Im Useless And Do My Best To Be Happy

Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff