Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:58 am
"Oh, I dont' know. I think I might be wedding-out by then." Zoe nodded. Sure they were nice and all, but they reminded her of what she didn't have. That got to sting after a while.

Zoe thought it was rather odd that he told her a fake name, plus her sister and soon brother in law wouldnt' want her to meet this guy. "Oh, okay Phim..." That name sounded familar. If she asked Grandma Jazz would she hear something.

"Oh I see. I just really like shrimp." She nodded. To her it was good to be at anything. "To have fun scaring?" She wasn't sure that did sound like fun.

Oh, yes quite fun. Go on scare that girl you are talking too! the demon flamigo told her.

No, it's not fun. It's silly and can be very mean. the angel explained.

Pinky Lee shurgged and said, "BOO!" That was as good as she knew.

The demon put a hand on his head.

"I'm so happy to hear that it is still there." He really was. If anything lasted he was happy it was for her. "Really a date? I've been on some...nothing really worked out though." He explained. Rain thought it was fast her being on a date, but then she was a teen now. "Of course you are." He winked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:12 am
Trager nodded her head as Asrai left her alone on the dancefloor, once again. She started making small light twirls so that the air caught her dress and made it twirl as well. She smiled when the music started and waited for the male to join her before she started to dance. Trager had never danced before, but she watched how he danced as she learned what it was like. She caught and quickly and was swaying with the rhythm before long. Trager thought about his question, she didn't want him to know she was here with her brother, but she didn't want him to know she was a loner either. "Oh no, I came with some friends, but they've all gone off to do their own things... there is so much to do here." Trager lied, smiling up at him happily.

Azure had just poured himself another glass of punch as Sally had walked by the punch table, he was about to take a sip when he noticed her. "You... you wants... um... punch?!" Azure asked her. He had sipped at 2 more cups since his first one so his speach was slightly slurred and he was waving around oddly. "I's goo-d. Pumpkin fla-or." Azure laughed as he held the cup he had just poured up to her. "Got a kick. You love it." Azure explained, talking about what he thought to be the pumpkin flavor. He smiled with a lazy smile of a child. Azure hadn't even noticed what was happening to him or any of the symtoms he was starting to get.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 pm
Phim thought for a moment, telling her his real name probably was not a good idea since she was related to Jazz, and Jazz knew vaguely of him. And there was always the chance that she would ask her sister who could get information out of Junior easily. "If you choose not to go to their wedding I'll skip out with you." He said, still wondering if she was going to ask around about him. "I don't exactly have a good reputation with Junior's side of the family. When I'm around them it's just Freddy so they don't remember who I am and it gave me the chance to meet you." He chuckled, "I've changed quite a lot since the last they've heard of me. Bneut's hearing should come back any time now, it wasn't damaged as bad as everyone thought." The angel would wait a moment to see how she took that comment before deciding to make up a story as to why he knew that or not.

Yukio blinked, he had forgotten to mention his name. "Texas? A very fitting name. Mine is Yukio, it's a pleasure to meet both of you." He said, getting noticeably less tense. "I don't suppose there is a man in your life that you'd like to go try and find without a child on your hip?" Yukio had caught this hint a couple of times already, though it was subtle. "Flirting is either a real pain or oddly easy with children around, if you want someone to watch him it seems that the pumpkin that ran away and I would both be happy too."

Bneut smirked, "Yes, but I highly doubt that Magnus would make you go deaf. Seraphim is an evil bugger.." He pointed to his ears, figuring that she'd need to know eventually that he was afraid of that guy. "I was on my way back from getting my power and I wasn't expecting Phim to come up and screech in my ears. I wasn't always deaf, though always been an artist." The flower pae chuckled, offering her his arm again. "May I have this dance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:09 pm
Texas rubbed his neck. Was he that obvious? "I really doubt he's here anyway. Plus, I can't flirt with him anyway." Unfortunately. He adored Hyacinthus, but that boy wanted an adult. As mature as Texas was, he just wasn't attractive to the friend he held too dear. Depressing as it was, however, Texas decided to try and ignore it and love him despite. Indeed, any time with Hyacinthus was time well spent, but the faerie did not seem to be there right now anyway. He needed to see him if he was going to woo him, after all. Could't woo someone who wasn't there.

"I'll stay here for now. If I see him, I'll probably leave, though." As much as it dawned on him that he had no chance while he remained teenager in body, he still wanted to try as hard as he could. Seeing his brother's sadness, Magnus patted his chest, the only form of sympathy the greedy child gave. Texas smiled, petting him again.

Poor Bneut! He wasn't born deaf, but some crazy Pae'il shrieked in his ear and made him lose his hearing. Esmée cringed in sympathy. "I suppose you never know, but I doubt he would even have the power to shriek that loud. Sorry to unearth a bad memory." Nevertheless, he seemed to cheer up soon enough after he had said that, so she was fine so long as he was. When he quickly recovered and offered her arm, she giggled in glee and hooked her arm around his. "Of course! I'd love to dance with you, Bneut. I'm sure a brilliant artist such as you possesses some amount of skill." With a wink, she let him take her to the dance floor.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Alaera looked blankly at the girl before chuckling a little bit. "Well that would work. It's better if you sneak up on someone and yell "Boo" though. "Yeah. Scaring yourself and each other. Like have you ever heard of trick or treating? It's when you dress up in a costume and go door to door asking for 'treats.' But then if you don't get candy, then you get to 'trick' them, which is kinda like a prank. "

Sally looked down at the slurring blue boy. She frowned and took the cup of punch away from him, sniffing it, before taking a bit of a sip. "YUCK!" She cried out. "This isn't my punch! Somebody must have added something into it." She eyed the teen suspiciously but he didn't seem to be the culprit - actually he seemed more of a victim. She grabbed his elbow and led him away from the table over to the more quiet part of the clearing. "Here dear, sit down for a minute. I'll be right back with something for you to eat. " She didn't know who tampered with her punch, but she wasn't happy! This boy needed something else in his tummy. She returned quickly with a bunch of normal flavored cookies. It wasn't ideal, but the best she could do for now. Hopefully he wouldn't get sick.

"Here now, eat these. And don't worry they aren't pumpkin flavored. I think you've had enough "pumpkin flavoring for one night." In her concern over the welfare of the young boy, Sally completely forgot that the punch was still tainted.

Asrai nodded, still gyrating around on the dance floor. This was fun but he missed his 'Qua. This girl was the only other girl he'd ever met and he didn't like her near as much as he did 'Qua. "Well,I'm glad you are having fun." he shouted out again. "We put a lot of work into getting it organized. Oh, I'm Asrai by the way." He didn't particularly like his full name, but only one person would ever be allowed to call him 'Rai.

Rosie blushed happily. "Aww I'm sorry Rain! I'm sure you'll find someone soon! But in the meantime-" she looped her arm in his "- let's dance!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:44 pm
Yukio nodded, "You weren't obvious about it, but I've spent a lot of time reading pae since my brother needs me for the emotions and stuff to help break down his... Well for lack of a better word, victims." He said, really regretting ever being related to the bugger. "Don't worry, I'll keep Phim away from your family and friends." It was the least he could offer since he knew how bad it was to have a dear one lost. If it weren't for Seraphim he probably would have a loving family. "Well, I have an idea. If you help me find the guy I'm looking for I'll try and help you find the guy you're after. Sound good?" The idea had popped into his head that Haru might be at the party.

Bneut smiled, "I don't know about that Esmee. I couldn't even think of a good costume, I don't know about dancing." he said, dropping the subject of Seraphim. It wasn't as touchy as he made it seem, but it was still a sore memory. "I'm sure you could dance circles around me."  

Umi Nee Chan

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Zoe listened to him talk. "Oh, wait what? Benut lost his hearing cause of you?" That was about all she could take from what he was saying. Was he really an evil pae or something? Just her luck the only guy that seemed a little intersted in her and he's not good.

Pinky Lee nodded as she understood or at least tried to understand what she said. "I see. I guess I'm new to this. I should have a cost...um?" She wasn't dressed and did feel odd about it.

Go as an angel

No demon!

Rain nodded. "Yes, I guess I will. You too." He happly took her arm and went to the dance floor. He danced to the music with a smiled. "How about this." He made a rainbow above it for prettyness. He knew Rosie liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Azure looked surprise. "You- you don't like pumpkin?" Azure laughed dumbly. "That's funny, you look like a pumpkin, but you- you don't like pumpkin. Azure let Sally lead him away, still smiling like a child. Azure sat down where Sally placed him, "This is nice of you and all, but I already have a girlfriend. Actually I have two." Azure held up 3 fingers to show her. His mind swirled, not understanding why he had just said that. He wouldn't just openly share his dilemna with someone he didn't know, and she wasn't hitting on him. Azure became silent as he ate the cookies that Sally had brought him. Azure's silence allowed him to get at least some straight thoughts into his mind, he was still trying to figure out why he was acting this way.

Trager nodded her head, "Oh yes, this is very fun. One of most fun parties I've ever been too." Trager complemented Asrai, though it was the only party she had ever been too. "Oh you helped with the party? You're a wonderful host." Trager smiled happily, she couldn't tell that the man was distracted by something else, she was to focused on dancing with him. "Nice to meet you Asrai, I'm Tray." She told him over the sound of the music as she swirled happily. Dancing was sure fun, especially when you danced with someone else, like a boy.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:08 pm
"He recently got a new little sister, so I doubt he's here, but I can help you." Honestly, if he found Hyacinthus, he wanted to do it himself. As mature as he was, he did not like to accept help from others (unless that other happened to be Hyacinthus), mainly because it made him feel uncomfortable and a bit more feminine then he would like to feel. He wasn't sure why, but it didn't really matter. "I 'pose I could help you find this fella', though. What does he look like?" Compared to his sister, Esmée, Texas had much better eyesight. He would probably be able to pick out the man if he was decently close in this lighting.

"Please! I have two left feet. Anyone can dance better than I can." Esmée winked, swirling around so she could be facing him on the dance floor. "Hopefully, I won't step on your feet. I can't exactly judge distance all that well." The angel knit her brows. "If I do, let me apologize ahead of time, and rejoice that I am not wearing high heels or any type of obnoxious shoe once-so-ever. Just these black slippers." Esmée pointed them out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:28 pm
"You ask Junior and that's what you're going to hear. I didn't make him loose his hearing though." Yep, spin a story. There was not physical proof that he was the reason that Bneut went deaf. "I found him passed out on the beach on his way back home from somewhere. Examined his ears and tried to wake him up but when he came to he thought that I had made him go deaf." He had already thought of what to tell people should they inquire. But since Junior was forever against him the story wouldn't work around them. "I'll admit to playing with a few pae, but I've changed long since then. If I was still mean I don't think you'd be standing here talking to me Zoe. Chances are you'd either be back in my cave tied up or you would be running away if I hadn't."

Yukio shook his head. "I can't accept your help if I can't help back." He said, holding out his hand to Texas. "I'm going to go look for Haru. I hope to meet you again, and good luck finding your man." He said, waiting a bit for Texas to shake his hand before wandering off to find Haru. It wasn't long before he spotted someone that looked like a nymph but it looked more like a girl than Haru. "Excuse me, have you heard or seen a Haru?"

Bneut bowed to her, "I don't think it will affect me much. Jester made sure of that." He said, gently taking her hand in his own, placing his other hand on her waist. The flower pae did know a couple of dances, he just wasn't the worlds greatest at them. "Not to sound rude or anything, but how light would you say you are?"  

Umi Nee Chan

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:00 pm
And just like that, his company was gone. Texas sighed, a bit dejected. Even if it wasn't Hyacinthus, Yukio had been someone to talk to, and he seemed like he might have been interesting. Ah well; there was nothing he could do now. Yukio was gone, and Texas Pete was left with small Magnus, who looked up at him and tilted his head in mild confusion. Why did his brother seem so dull all of the sudden?

"Brother alright?"

"Oh please! Texas Pete is fine." A familiar leprechaun came up from behind the duo, twirling a red cane in his hand. Then, he set it on the ground in front of him and leaned on it. His coat was long and made of faux leopard fur. His hat was made of a similar material, and had a ridiculous feather sticking out of the side. Gold and silver jewelry adored his hands and neck. He wore dress pants, but kept the coat open so the lucky clover on his chest was still visible. "He's just depressed that he doesn't have a Cinthy to make out with."

"Oh bother..."

"Bother is my middle name! Like my pimp costume?"

"...Sure, Criofan. Now will you leave me alone?"

Criofan O'Kane tapped his chin in careful thought. "Hm, let me think about it." All of two seconds later, he smirked, and said, "Nope! Not unless something more interesting comes along."

While Criofan tortured Texas, Esmée draped her arms over Bneut's shoulders. "Well, okay." As long as he did not mind, she would dance with him. "You're doing a better job than you thought you would, you know," remarked she, as he began to lead her in the dance. At least she hadn't stepped on his feet yet, but why would he want to know how light she was. "I like to think of myself as pretty light weight-wise, since I often move about. Any reason?" Was he planning something? The thought elated her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:16 pm
Aquamarine watched as Rai danced with the witch. She wanted to run over push the girl away and dance with him herself! What was wrong with her?

Aquamarine shook all the thoughts aside and walked over to the dance floor and waved at him with a smile instead. She didn't want to be jealous and wasn't why she was.

Cutter wasn't sure what to do at this party so he walked over to a pink pae fae and another pae talking. "Hi." He said very nervously.

Haru floated around the party. "Hmmm..." He said not really sure what to do. He then heard someone speaking to him. "You don't recognize me? The one and only Haru!" He laughed and smiled at Yukio, it had been awhile since he had seen him last.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:31 pm
Sally laughed. "I look like a pumpkin because I used to be a pumpkin. Though, I think I'm a little old for you sweetie. How in the world did you manage to get two girlfriends. Don't you think one is enough?" She slid down the nearest tree to sit next to him, stealing on of the cookies she had given him to nibble on it while they talked.

Asrai smiled. "Tray huh? That's a nice name. And thanks! I really didn't do that much though. Just made the banner. " He pointed to it, hoping to get the compliment he'd been fishing around for all night long.

Asrai saw something out of the corner of his eye and turned to look at it. "'Qua!" He exclaimed, happiness flooding out from him. He turned back to Tray. "Hey, I want to introduce you to someone, I'll be right back!" He jogged over to 'Qua greeting her with a hug. "I'm so glad you came! And your costume is awesome!" He really did love her costume, especially the way she moved in it all slinkly like and .... he blushed. He really couldn't wait to dance with her. "You want to come meet someone, I just met her a bit ago. She seems pretty nice."

Alaera nodded once again. "Well you really don't have to have one if you don't want. But I think we have a few extra ones lying around if you'd like to take a look at them. She pulled a bag from underneath the refreshment table and handed it over to the pink teen.

Rosie grinned as she watched the rainbow and danced along with him. He was just as she remembered him. "It's beautiful a always Rain. Have you been practicing, its seems to stay longer than I remember. " She laughed - "Though, I think it kinda clashes with the rest of the Halloween decor."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Azure's eyes went wide as if that were the most amazing thing he had ever heard of. "Wow... no wonder you's don't like pumpkin. That would be l-like that... really long word... starts with a c." Azure was talking about canibalism, but he couldn't think of the word in his current state of mind. Azure shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure." Azure said honestly, he couldn't quite remember the reason, but he knew there was one somewhere in the back of his mind. "One is plenty. Jus' somehow I gots two." As the food started to hit his stomach the achey bubble that had formed in his stomach started to go away.

Trager looked at the banner, normally she'd probably brag and say she could do a better job, even though the banner was actually better then anything she could possibly do. Right now, she was a little different because she was with a guy, she could tell he wanted praise and she wanted to give it to him so that he would like her more. "Thats fantastic, where's you learn to make banners like that?" Trager said as her eyes returned back to her dance partner. She noticed someone waving to them, but Trager didn't recognize the girl. "You know her?" Trager asked as she nodded towards Aqua.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Aqaumarine blushed at the hug, and hugged back. "You're costume is awesome too. I was told by Dad to dress in the opposite what I was so...tada, cat!" She giggled.

"Ok." She said as she followed him over the girl he was dancing with. Was she really nice? Probably...but she was still feeling that jealous inside her.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff