Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 pm
candiipup
Uhm so... i have a tiny question >.>

I've had wings for ...well ever since ^^; before i was pagan x.x - but ... i've had different wings. Like sometimes they're faerie-type wings, rarely dragonfly-type (or insect) wings, other times they're feathered (varying between black and white, mostly an off white/gray) and sometimes (not a lot!!) they're red bat wings.

I know i probably sound like one of "those" people sweatdrop but lately they've been faerie wings... I feel them almost all the time. Like phantom limbs ^^; i even flutter them when i'm happy o-o;

am i just odd? XDDD
Close My Eyes && Scream

" Do they seem to change with your mood? "

Do You Even Hear Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:31 pm
Sometimes they do. Definitely so with my feathered/bat wings. - Do you think it could just be a mood-type thing?  

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Megami Yari

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:07 pm
Well, I just read through this whole thread and started to feel my back tensing and numbing.
Turns out that I have feathered wings that are shaded light blue. I think they're off centered or something, because they didn't quite line up. My right wing was pushing harder on me than my left, also.
I've felt my wings the most when thinking hard or about them.

Edit: Okay, they're large and very heavily feathered. When slightly folded, they're about 3' 6" long, but when they're stretched out, they're about five or six feet long.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:37 pm
My wings are leather. O_o  

Dark_Style

Star Nightshade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 am
I have always felt the sensation of having wings. Never seen them, just always felt them. Since you do need wings in the astral plane I suppose they don't really do much... I've been told I have strong fae blood and have been fae in my past life of course not all psychics are accurate so I dunno. Some people have said they see my wings, and other say you can see them in pictures. I've never really thought about it, but I've grown up bein told I'm a little pixie (a lot of people refer to Tink) *giggles*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my "pixie" ears *giggles*
I dont see mah wings >.<
What do you think? Fae?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:40 pm
I've always been an intensely practical and non-mystic sort of person. So I find it rather strange that - all other things being quite pratical in my Pagan practice - my "astral form" has always (among other things) had very large wings. They're almost always bat-like, with a span of about six feet. On rare occasion, they're feathered with brown, sparrow-like feathers. They're so...present...to me that I've considered for five years getting a small tattoo of wings on my shoulderblade to give a visual representation to them.

Right now, the left wing feels...bound - stuck by some sort of very clingy, gooey astral thing. I'm pretty sure it's due to stress, but I've spent two weeks trying to shake it off.

I admit to feeling really, really weird admitting this kind of stuff when I consider myself so strictly practical as to be almost non-magical most any other time...  

SeraphBriar

capricious tears

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 pm
I've just read through this whole thread, and right now, I've got a tingly sort of feeling in my back...slightly lower than where my shoulder blades are. Almost mid-back I guess.

As I'm typing all this, they seem to feel heavier and heavier...

I don't see them though, but as this is the first time I've felt them, I guess that'd be normal? XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Hmm, I know at one point I had one green and one blue wing, feathered, but I haven't checked in ages.

... well, they're still feathered, at least.

Anyone know why we all have these things?  

Funa Spectrum

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:08 pm
heheh. I just read through the whole thread. I was reading the very first post and was thinking O.o I didn't realize that that tingling sensation was my wings. unfortunately, I don't know what they look like. I just know that I have felt the sensation before, whenever I wondered what it would be like to fly. I think I have big wings, though, cause my back's feeling pretty heavy right now...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:04 pm
my wings are huge and when i start getting spitually connected they grow. mine are angel wings and pure white. they are almost the length of my arm and they reach down to my almost my ankles when standing. when i feel them it feels like something is trying to rip out of my back. is anyone elses that strong or is it just me  

morganita14

Scherzo-d

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm
I didn't know we could have wings! I was reading this and going, "cool, wings..." So I took a big deep breath. And then I sorta pushed my breath out my back between my shoulder blades.

...And giant black feathery wings popped out! I'm sitting down and they drape to the floor, but I guess if I stood up they'd go to my knees... They're a weird sorta ashy colour, not quite black. I think the ends might be a weird purply-blue, but I can't tell... But I can't lift my arms now, because my shoulders are really heavy crying Make them un-heavy again! Argh! If I could unfurl my wings properly, they'd probably stop dragging me down, but they're kinda out of control... And all over the place...

Is it normal for our wings to be sorta zooming around us? o.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:52 pm
As I was reading this thread over again, the heavy sensation started again, but Scherzo, I did what you did, with the blowing your breath out between your shoulder blades and poof! My wings don't feel so heavy anymore. Uhm. But I still can't see them, so I don't know what happened to them XD  

capricious tears

Reivyn-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 am
I've been trying this for a week or so now. Finding what little info I could over the internet, but it did not seem to be working. So I returned here, hoping to catch something that I missed, and tried again. I couldn't feel anything happening, so I got up to make myself a tea..

When I almost tripped over myself from the weight between my shoulder blades. sweatdrop It came so suddenly!

I can't wait to be able to see what they look like. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
This is very interesting! I never really thought about me having wings.

Wow, I just unfurled my wings for the first time, I think. They were big, white, and feathery. Kinda reminded me of a sketch that I drew a few years ago, with big, beautiful wings. thet almost looked like a snowy owl's, but bigger.
geez, they are so heavy!
but wow, that's so cool. =D  

TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL

buggie15

Friendly Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:38 pm
i've had myy wings since the start of this year. every day i would run down a hill just for the fun of it and one time i was so happy i felt like i could fly. it took me a couple of days to realise it but it was my wings. i cant see them but i feel them.

if i think about them they open and i always have the strongest thought of what they look like... they are white and feathery and very lite and if i try to spread them out fully they are almost 2 metres in length each.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff