Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Who's your spirit guide? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eyeliner 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:29 am
<< Black Panther named Nya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:44 am
pretty name, i have a cougar that sticks around quite a bit, but i don't know if you'd count her as a guide as much as a conpanion  

liantha-ray

Mercurial Anima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:03 pm
I've got two of em. A shy kid named Yvisto E and a shapeshifter named Taranis. Taranis doesnt have a human form though...just a kitten and a tiger  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:09 pm
Well, around the time I started doing indeth reserch and constantly reading any material I could get my hands on in dealing with the pagan faiths, my grandmother died of cancer.

Recently on her birthday things fell so easily into place that I had to think that she is one of my guides. I was told this a while ago, but I know that her spirit is now with me more then that.

I am closly relathed to the black panther in spirit. I am a human Cat and when I feel like I am indanger I will sometimes feel that spirit enter my body. I feel as if I am standing on all fours and my tail is stright up. I feel as if there is something growling inside of me scaring away the thing I feel I need protection from.  

Shinji-Katawane

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:43 am
Little Teacup Storm
edited!
Strongest/lengthiest contact: A thing I refer to by various names, none of which are her/its actual name, since no such naming is possible or desirable. She/it is unquestionably associated in my mind with the Hermetic vice of Wanton Destruction. Visual representation is either the little dead girl from The Ring or the "other mother" character from Neil Gaiman's Coraline. Up until very recently she/it was so continually present with me that I could look into a mirror and "call up" her/its face, meaning my facial muscles would distort very slightly in such a way as to perfectly convey the effect of her/its presence. This same face (facial expression, demeanor, action of calling up) would scare the crap out of people who knew me, and not in a good way. She/it is the subject of a lot of my poetry, and if ever involved in a magical working of any kind (even something as simple as mental visualization) will very likely bring success of the minor or short-term goal but INEVITABLY brings misery and suffering, both to me and to those people in whom I LEAST want to cause misery and suffering. I would love to further weaken the connection between myself and this entity, but am unsure of how to go about it.

"~-Sounds like a 'Shadow', to me. all the things that you do not like in yourt self. It tends to be come a sorce of frustration or annoyance. Like Getting really angery with someone and not liking it. The trick if it is a 'Shadow' is to accept that you have 'negative' emotions or feelings. How You deal with them is up to you.-~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:51 am
Feathers Soul
Little Teacup Storm
I-X-I, tell me about the weird game of cause and effect. 'Cause with invisible people, just like regular people, what sort of beings they are is best judged by their actions...and if the jackal's actions tend to benefit more often than harm you, he might be actually on your side, even though his presence is unnerving. Like an early-warning system.
It's always benifited me. Like I would want to go to get food at the food court... Well, teh Jackle would be infront of the doorway scaring the **** out of me, so I'd just go back to the dorms... Well, I end up making it across the boulavard (like, the lights change as soon as I get to the corner), then I'd open the door to my room and my phone would ring. It'd be my boss telling me no work tomarrow. (I don't have an answering machine). Then more things happen that are like 'oh em gee' goodness. ... neutral

"~-Sounds like to me that 'Jackal' is ment to scare You. Could very well be away Aura diswades you from doing things.-~"  

Jono Geo

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:04 am
Ges
Now on top of a purposely Created Egregore, there are Incidental ones, Egregores that just become. When you think of magic being thoughts/will effecting Reality, when people have united/continuing thoughts, than it would Create something, even if they don't will it purposefully, to be. So some people believe that famous book characters, tv characters, myths, video games, etc, hold some degree of "Realness" now, because so many people have believed in them for a time, and put thought and Energy into them. Though this latter view isn't always accepted (then again, nothing Metaphysic seems to be Universally supported, heh), it's more a Chaos Magic belief than anything.

-=Edited=-

"~-To me this theory makes the most sense. There is a lot of residual energy in the minds of the un-awakened. I call it the Collective unconscious The power possessed by Earth's sentient beings, their thinkings at the same time adding to some greater power.

I know I will be stepping on ALOT if not Everybody’s toes for saying this, but. I believe the Deity or pantheon that one thinks of or chooses to Follow is of there own mind or a collective unconscious thought.

So the short version - People place power in what they believe or think.
-~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:11 am
ravyn_wing
I believe that my guide is out there, somewhere. They don't have a name, a face, but they are a comforting presence that guides me. Sometimes, before I go to sleep, I can feel someone, and once I saw a "shadow person"-a spirit out of the corner of my eye. When there was a succumbus (sp?) demon attatched to a kid in gym (actually, it was attatched to his bag, I think... eek ) I kept feeling a strong presence that someone was aiding me to fight it off, and my energy lasted much longer than it normally woud have. However, an angel that tends to hand around me, acting almost as my muse, has large tan wings, and is sort of a surfer-dude style of dress. His name is Jon, and I just randomly talk to him in my head. Usually he only talks to me if he wants me to do something, which he is amazingly good at... Anyway, the animals I feel closest to are the snake and a doglike animal, not a wolf, though. They are two animals that are animals of Hecate-and I just really like snakes, and I thought I was a dog when I was little-don't ask. Well, yep, that's me.

"~-The bolded part sounds like me!! Right down to the nick... But surfer-dude I am not >.<-~"

((Unless You consider the net surfing!))  

Jono Geo

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:16 am
Panther Nightwind
On a side note: I see 'shadow people' out of the corners of my eyes and feel atleast one unknown presence when I'm trying to get to sleep at night sometimes two. One would give me a bad feeling as if I'm about to be harmed by it and the other would give me a warm feeling like I'm being loved by it or am being protected. I don't know what to make of this because it happened at my old house too where my parents, lil bro and I lived. Now we've moved to a new house, I still get these 'feelings' but they are a lot stronger and it's starting to freak me out a little because I don't know what to do about it.

"~-I see images out the corner of my eyes. They apear as smudges on glass or just on my periphery. The minute I look at them They are gone.

The 'feelings', seek them out in the case of the Fear it will be harder. but maybe there is a reason.
-~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:21 am
-`Digital.Dream`-
My spirit guide is a blue dragon. I first came in contact with it one night about a year ago. It was a dream though. But it felt real in an odd sort of way. I was falling, my eyes shut and my body peacefully limp, like i was asleep. The dragon came and swirled around me, creating gusts of wind to ruffle my hair and clothing. In the dream i awoke and i smiled kindly at the dragon, He was my friend. I floated over to him and held his face. It was kind and sweet. its scales ranged in color from light blue to a dark almost lapis like color. His face was soft and silky and it had amazing yellow eyes. they were the color of citrine. It didn't have wings, it was like one of those chinease like dragons. I climbed onto its back and layed down and layed there dreamily. He was like my protector and my strength. ever since that day, when ever i need physical or mental strength, i just close my eyes and he's there. I also have a dragon necklace that i wear, and when i do i feel stronger and i feel better about my self.

I also come in contact with a lot of my ancestors. Like one time i was on the bus to school. we were driving by the park and there was a man there with a german sheperd. The man looked exactly like my grandfather who had died recently. The dog also looked like his dog that had also died. He would smile and wave, right at me, it was the weirdest thing. It happened every single day for a week, when finally I smiled and waved back. Then the next day he wasn't there, neither was the dog, and they never showed up again. I'm always looking tho, just hoping to see him again.
~Choped a bit~

"~-That Guide sounds Cool just like the sort of thing I would dream up for a story. Warm, inviting and blue. smile

As for thee Dog and Your Grand father. I believe they where saying 'Good bye'. As in peacefully parted, Your acceptance of this was waving back.
-~"  

Jono Geo

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:29 am
"~-I have no Real Spirit Guides. I have a 'Brother' who follows me I am not shure why. Some times I feel him more than ever, of late he has been coming closer. In the start he was a few hundred yards away. Now I feel he walking besides me. Still in a Brotherly kind of way. I know of two relatives that I feel some times. there is the staunch Grand Father, a real hard liner with a heart of gold. and My Granny She was the sweetest, A really fond memory from my childhood. She also was Genuine to every one, dispite being disfigured with Polio and numerous fatal diseases. They are out there and come to me at will.. but no words do I hear, from any of them.-~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:42 pm
My spirit guides are the Bear & The wolf.  

Lord Grizzly

Shinji-Katawane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:17 pm
Lord Grizzly
My spirit guides are the Bear & The wolf.
what kind of wolf and bear?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Jono Geo
Feathers Soul
It's always benifited me. Like I would want to go to get food at the food court... Well, teh Jackle would be infront of the doorway scaring the **** out of me, so I'd just go back to the dorms... Well, I end up making it across the boulavard (like, the lights change as soon as I get to the corner), then I'd open the door to my room and my phone would ring. It'd be my boss telling me no work tomarrow. (I don't have an answering machine). Then more things happen that are like 'oh em gee' goodness. ... neutral

"~-Sounds like to me that 'Jackal' is ment to scare You. Could very well be away Aura diswades you from doing things.-~"
The jackle has always played on fear. As for it being Aura, it's a theory that has been thought up a few times. I have no further 'proof' to sway it one way or another, but I'll see what happens in the next few days. 3nodding Should prove... interesting... sweatdrop  

[Feather]s Soul

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:09 am
Feather's Soul
Jono Geo
The jackle has always played on fear. As for it being Aura, it's a theory that has been thought up a few times. I have no further 'proof' to sway it one way or another, but I'll see what happens in the next few days. 3nodding Should prove... interesting... sweatdrop

"~-Well you your self said that when you see the Jackle that you feel Aura. I am guessing it is her way of dissuading you from doing some thing. Though in a way that You cannot blame her. Just your words and my theories. In the spirit realm there cannot be much 'proof' only feelings. It shall, it shall..-~"  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff