PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 pm
I'm in Tahoe for 4 days. See you then!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:43 am
I'll be on retreat July 31-August 7 in the Pacific Northwest  

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Crystal_Gazer94

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:12 pm
I'll be at camping with my dad from the 13th-21st and right after that I'm moving, so after the 12th I'm not sure when I'll be on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 pm
Okay guys, I know I just got here, but I'm going to be at my aunt's house, babysitting all next week. I'll be sleeping over there, and I can't bring my laptop because they don't have a wireless modem, so I'll have to use theirs. But the bad thing is, Gaia's blocked on their computer because they have an 8 year old son. So, I won't be on at all next week. I'm sorry, I'll try to meet everyone the following week and hopefully meet some of you other people before I leave on Sunday afternoon.  

xHogwartsxAngelx

dance_rox_my_jazz_shoes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:12 am
I'll be gone until thurs. at the beach!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:27 pm
I'll be gone the 27th-the 3rd, going to this camp thing. They have internet but it's slow and you have to stand and it's not really worth it. =/  

Master Zeffy

DaBonster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 pm
I'm going to be in Oregon from July 19th to August 12th, but specifically at a Writer's Conference August 1-3rd. I'll try to get online when I can, but unfortunately I've been ill, so I'll be spreading myself a bit thin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 am
Crystal_Gazer94
I'll be at camping with my dad from the 13th-21st and right after that I'm moving, so after the 12th I'm not sure when I'll be on.

UPDATE: I won't be on again until August 2nd, as I will have no internet until then. See you in August!  

Crystal_Gazer94

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:42 pm
I will be gone for about 2-3 weeks. I'm going to spend some of my vacation in another country and I'm not sure if there will be internet connection where I will be living.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm
I'm leaving tomorrow, which is Wednesday July 29th, and won't be back until this Saturday, August 2nd due to a church conference.  

Elpis8

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm
I'll be gone tomorrow for my birthday. biggrin But I'll be back on the 31st.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 am
Okay I'm sorry but I really am going to need time off. I've done to much computer work of late. With preparing my portfolio for internship, working on resume papers, drawing too much, writing a novel, and being on Gaia to much, mrgreen I've killed my hand. I need a week with NO computer work, no drawing, and no writing to keep from doing permanent damage to my hand. This is going to kill me. sweatdrop I'll be back next Monday hopefully ready to go. Again I am sorry, but I promise I will catch up on all work I miss. Hope you guys have a good week. 3nodding  

KatieInTheBox

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:59 am
I'm leaving today ( 8/13/0 cool and returning this Saturday. Its not a very long absence but since our Head of House is temporarily on hiatus as well, I thought I should post it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm
School stars now. It's my senior year, I have a bunch of AP classes, and I'm in two different clubs. I don't know how often I'll be online, but I'll try to be on as often as possible. Just to let you know.  

Elpis8

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:07 pm
I'm in the process of moving, so for the next week or so, I will be on less often then I would like.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff