Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Demons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:03 pm
the feeling horrible may be your conscience. I may be going out on a limb.. but if you know that witchcraft is bad, then it was your conscience warning you against it. Conscience = God... Kinda... it's usually what God uses to get my attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:09 pm
I thought the conciouse was kinda like a replacement from Gods true warning, The Holy Spirit.  

Chipi427

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm
... kind of, yes... its a lil complicated >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:58 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
divineseraph
Sorry, I have to call you on bullcrap. Still. "Only certain people can see them!" Yeah, sure. And I hold the key to imortality. I can also make things levitate, but only when there are no cameras on nor any human being in the room.

Bah, stories.
you my friend, are once again disrespecting the people in this guild. watch your mouth, and how you speak to people. Did i tell you you were full of "crap" no. I told you that you had a choice to believe what you will, and if you believe to deny that some people may be able to see demons, then that is your choice. I respect you for that, but keep it to yourself. No one here cares for your needless remarks intended to needlessly discredit people. Which, infact, make you look like a freaking moron. So please, keep you immature thoughts to yourself.

Yeah, I'm the moron who claims to have teaparties with ethereal yet physical demons who eldue the eyes of all but you. I'm the crazy one here.  

divineseraph

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:56 pm
divineseraph
thrashmetaljunkie
divineseraph
Sorry, I have to call you on bullcrap. Still. "Only certain people can see them!" Yeah, sure. And I hold the key to imortality. I can also make things levitate, but only when there are no cameras on nor any human being in the room.

Bah, stories.
you my friend, are once again disrespecting the people in this guild. watch your mouth, and how you speak to people. Did i tell you you were full of "crap" no. I told you that you had a choice to believe what you will, and if you believe to deny that some people may be able to see demons, then that is your choice. I respect you for that, but keep it to yourself. No one here cares for your needless remarks intended to needlessly discredit people. Which, infact, make you look like a freaking moron. So please, keep you immature thoughts to yourself.

Yeah, I'm the moron who claims to have teaparties with ethereal yet physical demons who eldue the eyes of all but you. I'm the crazy one here.
once again, you take it out of context. I never said i could see them, nor did i say that i have teaparties with them. and that statement in itself is downright rude. Once again, i warn you, watch how you speak to people. Yes... i'm not agreeing, and basically asking you to shut up already. But, unlike you, i'm not saying things to insult you, i'm just stating the truth...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Chipi427

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas