Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:31 pm
Vectra quickly checked her database as she reloaded, stepping back, "My apologies, you snuck up on me."

Veela chuckled, "What, don't remember me? I guess not, you probably didn't even glance over as you ran right on through the wall I blew open." she said, grinning, "I'm Veela."

Fia nodded, putting down the menu as she decided.

"Oh, I doubt you would want to listen to old history lessons." Harle said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm
"You should reign in that trigger finger of yours." Rosalia said, tossing the fired bullet over her shoulder.

Darius scowled, "No, I don't remember you." He said grimly, not lowering his mace.

Ceri sat back, "So! How've you been lately? Doing well?"

"Well, I'm not doing much else right now." Felatia pointed out playfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:34 pm
"When my job doesn't require it, I will." Vectra said.

Chordelia was still cowering.

"Well of course you wouldn't remember me, we never met. Though I still haven't heard a thank you for giving you a way into Veigar's lair." Veela said.

Fia smiled, "Yeah, though my mission has been quite difficult lately."

Harle giggled, "As much as I've suggested towards otherwise, true. I was just thinking about the city's early years and how much its grown since then."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm
"Your job doesn't require it." Rosalia said simply, opening the door and stepping through.

"We had already breached the outer doors, the hole merely allowed our forces to move in from two angles." Darius said, then scowled deeper, "Which actually separated our forces poorly, since the other generals refused to listen to me." He said, "Still, you bear the power of my greatest foe, I have no reason to trust you."

"No mission talk silly, that can wait for later, alright? Sooooo.....anyone special in your life? Some hunky guy? Or maybe a sexy girl?" Ceri asked teasingly.

"Eh, it's grown, but it hasn't changed much." Felatia said cheerfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm
"You'd be surprised." Vectra said as she put away her rifle.

"Oh, that overdemanding p***k? No stock in the fact I punched through a magicly reinforced wall to get away from him?" Veela asked, rolling her eyes.

"Umm... not really." Fia said, her face reddening a bit, not sure whether what she and Vanessa were doing would be really called having someone special.

Harle chuckled, "That's why I said grown and not changed... though that may change..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:41 pm
Rosalia sighed, "Lord Darius, she's not trustworthy, but she won't harm us for now." She said.

Darius scowled still, but finally got off of Veela, setting aside his mace, but keeping it close as hand, before returning to Rosie.

"Awww, cutie like you doesn't have anyone yet? That's a surprise." Ceri teased.

Felatia shrugged lightly, "We'll see, but it's not the city that would change, not really, it'd have to be the people." She said thoughtfully, then paused, frowning, "Man, my brain's been acting all funny...."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:57 pm
Chordelia peeked her head up when she didn't hear any followup shots.

Veela just rolled her eyes as she floated up, looking around, "Pretty motley crew, here."

"Oh, it can't be that much of a surprise..." Fia said, shifting in her seat.

Harle frowned slightly, "Really? How so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:20 pm
Ramdria scowled at Veela, snapping a mighty arm out to grab the girl, "And what a ratty little creature you seem to be." She said, "I already don't like your attitude."

"Awww, don't be like that Fia, you're a lovely girl, anyone would be lucky to have you." Ceri said.

"I dunno...I've been like...thinking, and s**t, it's weird." Felatia said with a shrug.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:56 pm
Chordelia cautiously stood up and started to approach the building, drawing her sword.

Veela grinned, "A lot of people don't. Don't worry, I'm used to it." she said, her grin only broadening.

Fia smiled slightly, "Thanks, but that's probably a long way off."

"That normally wouldn't be odd..." Harle said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:01 am
Rosalia glanced back at Chordelia, "Really? Really Chordelia? This is why no one takes you seriously."

"We'll see if my outlook improves." Ramdria said flatly, shoving Veela's head downwards to finish the job Rosie had left unfinished when Darius had turned back to her.

"I dunno, this is Baton, the city of loves, and lusts, if you'll find anyone, this is the place to do it!" Ceri said with a sly wink.

"Pft, for you maybe, but it's all distracting me from sex and stuff!" Felatia said with a pout.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:16 am
"What? Someone just fired at us!" Chordelia said, walking up to the door.

Veela smiled and teleported to a sitting position on Ramdria's shoulder, "Just hold that thought a second, this is going to be good." she said as she noticed Chordelia approaching.

Fia smiled, "I guess, though you know the old saying: the job comes first."

Harle couldn't help but chuckle, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:38 am
"And you cower on the ground?" Rosalia asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm not the most patient of women." Ramdria said, scowling at Veela.

"Bah, I never taught you that, when the hell'd you pick up that dumb crap?" Ceri asked, rolling her eyes.

Felatia sighed, "I guess...."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 am
"I didn't want to get hit." Chordelia said.

"Oh I can tell, don't worry, just watch, the girl outside is probably gonna do something really stupid and it's gonna be great." Veela said.

"From just about everyone else at the agency." Fia said.

Harle smirked, "If you want I could offer you something to help distract you from the thinking." she said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm
Rosalia rolled her eyes helplessly.

Ramdria scowled still, looking sternly at Chordelia, arms crossed under her huge chest.

"Bah, don't listen to them." Ceri said, waving a hand dismissively.

"I....no thanks?" Felatia asked, seeming extremely confused at her own response.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:41 pm
Chordelia was about to say more as she stepped inside, stopping when she saw Darius... and proceeded to tackle onto him in excitement, something else poking him in his lower back.

"Well, I kind of have to, they're my boss after all." Fia said.

Harle blinked in surprise, even with thought that's uncharacteristic for her, "This... is more than you let on. Want me to see if I can find a reason for it?" she asked, her hand glowing with magic.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games