Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 am
"That caffeinated fruity tea that's hidden in the back of the spice door." It wasn't Hikari's, but she knew it was there, and she liked it. She chuckled a bit at the fact that Akuro was the one grabbing their drinks.

"Good thing we have a little angel with a sword." Aya chuckled, glancing at Hikari before looking towards Akuro again. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:39 am
Akuro nodded and headed downstairs to do that stuff and Hiei moved sitting down finally and rubbing his head with a big sigh before coughing and looking toward Hikari and Aya and just finally dropped his head and crossed his arms to lay on. " I really am not feeling so hot today." Hiei finally said and stared toward the wall, his Gaki was kicking in harshly today.

Shaking his head with a sigh Hiei sat up and rested his hand on his head staring toward Aya. " Three hours, I got this. Three hours and this stupid Medical bull crap is done and I'm going to bed." That was Hiei's huge plan. Moving he glanced at the file by him." Why do we have a human coming here?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm
Aya sighed, crossing her arms. "How about you go back to bed now. I'll do the interviews and have Akuro do that with me while the twins guard. Keep Hikari with you just in case anything happens." Aya could pull this off. It was simple interviews. She pulled one of the papers off of Hiei's desk and looked at it. "Oh, that. No reason."

"That's not a bad idea." Hikari chimed in, glancing between Hiei and her mother. "If there's a human in the building..." Yeah, it might start smelling like food.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 pm
" No, I seriously need to stop ditching you with my work. I took a pill when I walked in here. If we give me another ten minutes or so. The pill will kick in and I'll be good. I promise." He said rubbing his side a little thinking about it. He moved going to grab the paper. " I wasn't finished with that!" Hiei said wanting to read more. " And did I spot my cousins name in the files here as well?" He asked a bit unsure.

Akuro moved walking back up and handed the tea to Hikari, A coffee with blood in it hidden well to Hiei over hearing them, and a coffee to Aya. " He'll be fine, I promise." Akuro said and looked at Aya. " People are starting to come. So you three should head down soon."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:35 pm
Aya sighed, not up for fighting right now. She was too tired to care enough. "Thanks." She muttered to Akuro, picking up her mug and taking a sip of her coffee. Just what she needed. "Maybe. You'll see who's all down there." Aya had already gone through the applications the day before so knew who and what was coming. Standing up, Hikari put the papers into an empty folder so that they were easier to hold. "Stay up for a few more minutes." She spoke to Hiei and Hikari before looking at Akuro for him to go with her and heading out of the office.

Hikari took her tea and took a sip, just listening and watching like she normally did. "See you in a few."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 pm
Hiei leaned back a little and took a sip of his coffee and shook his head. " God that's awful" He mumbled and glanced down at the coffee, The color off slightly and the smell off. " Seriously Akuro." He mumbled and sighed putting it down after and rubbing his head and nodded at Aya.

Akuro chuckled and moved turning to walk after Aya shutting the door and walked with the Woman ." What's up?" He asked holding his own coffee as they walked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 pm
Hikari relaxed a bit once Akuro and Aya were out of the room. She took another sip of her tea, looking at Hiei through her bangs. "Sure you're gonna be okay for this?"

"I need someone to watch me 'til Hiei and Hikari come down for interviews." Aya looked at Akuro with a small smirk before looking forward again, tucking some blond strands of hair behind her ear as the two of them headed down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm
"So I have to babysit the lovely Angel? I can do that." Akuro said as they walked and he sipped on his own Coffee. " Who's the human that is downstairs? Dark skin white hair. She a little mouthy." He explained.

Hiei nodded with a small smile. " I should be fine, Stop worrying about it." He said getting up and holding his side a little and left the cup on his desk. " Shall we slowly head downstairs?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Aya chuckled a bit as they got closer to the crowd. "She's an old friend of mine. No idea I'm here." She was going to have some fun with these interviews. Rana's, at least. "Hello everyone. Thank you for applying to be a member of medical staff here at the castle. Obviously we have some pretty major patients, so discreetness is required. If you're hired and our kind doesn't like you, he'll kill you on the spot. If this worries anyway, the door is right behind you." Aya explained as she looked through the applications, putting names to faces.

"Shut up. It's my job to make sure you're safe." And that obviously came with a little worrying. She set her cup down on the desk before giving Hiei a kiss on the cheek. "Sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:13 pm
Akuro slowly pulled his glasses off as his Eyes went through the crowd. He watched a few people leave before moving and waved his hand. " Looks like we had some run off. Our king will be down shortly. Till then Will allow you to sit over there and wait your turn. " Akuro said.

Hiei moved pulling HIkari back into his lap and kissed her and held her close for a few seconds before chuckling and getting up and heading toward the door. " I do enjoy my Angel as my guard." He said with a chuckle as he pulled on a dress shirt that was sitting on his desk over his tank top.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:38 pm
"Except for shamen lady. Come stand with us, please." Aya was being professional, and looking so innocent when she said that. This was more fun for Aya than anything.

Hikari kissed Hiei, sitting sideways on the fire demon. "I think you abuse it sometimes." She smirked, standing up and watching Hiei put his shirt on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Rana moved walking toward Aya and Akuro and shook her head. " When did you drag your a** out of the grave?" standing infront of Aya crossing her arms a little. " Why does Mukuro need knew medical staff and why was I dragged down here?" Rana never kept up to date with Demon world stuff.

Hiei chuckled a little and started to button his shirt up and shrugged. " I do, But I love it. You enjoy it too." He said as he started down the stairs going to find the others. Heading downstairs, Hiei opened the doors and walked in before staring at everyone. He'd yet to actually notice Rana. " Is this everyone that has came for this interview?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 pm
Aya just smiled, innocent as ever. "Few months back. No biggy." She waved her hand in the air with a small chuckle before dropping it back down to her folder. "Well, actually, Mukuro isn't ruling anymore. And we don't have any medical staff." She explained, turning a bit when she heard Hiei. "Everyone that was brave enough to stay. Pretty good compared to other group interviews."

"Nah." Hikari joked, but right when the stepped out of the office, it was back to all business. She was straight faced, professional, and doing her job. No visible emotion whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm
"Better then the Knights, I will admit. I only have five stay." He said with a sigh and moved to sit down beside Aya and looked at the File before looking up and then staring at Rana and pointing at her and Rana pointed back. " YOU!?" Both of them said at the same time.

Rana moved and put her hand up. " I'm out, Sorry this isn't going to work." She said looking at Aya. " Why the hell are you, here you succubus?" Hiei snapped. There was some history right there.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:10 pm
Aya paused, looking between Hiei and Rana with a raised eyebrow. She slowly closed her folder. "Why do you two know each other...?" Aya actually sounded a little cautious about the question.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games