Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Circus Of Pregnancy ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingTime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 am
While everyone else was doing their own thing, Terry felt a strange urge come over him, a wild urge. He looked towards the east and ran off. His mind and body were headed towards one thing, the jungle. He moved so quickly away from the circus grounds, passing the tents, stands, and other places that it was likely they were never going to see Terry the Tiger again.

(I'm concluding things with this character. I did not like where the character concept was going, so I'll end things here.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm
Sakura sighed as he nodded her head a small frown coming to his face but she shook her head and kept her step beside Max's "A few people left last night." Sakura said trying to hide the sad note from her voice but didn't wanna sound to annoyed at the current situation.

This curse caused a lot of pain with a few of the members and while other took the curse in stride most of left because they didn't understand or couldn't understand the pressure of the other performers  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm
It was understandable. At some point he had thought of leaving himself, yet the words of kindness he had been given from some of the crew members really made him realize this is where he needed to be. Patting Sakura's head he smiled at her.

"It's alright, not everyone can handle the pressure. How are you dealing with becoming a Dryad?" he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm
"It fun, I suppose being around the nature all the time and it fits my name." Sakura said laughing a bit as she looked at Max. "When is our first show anyway." Sakura asked turning around and looking at him  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 pm
"Probably within a half hour or so."

Max honestly didn't know, but she was right. Her transformation fit her name well. He wondered what had happened to Luka when he finally noticed that it was just Sakura and himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:08 pm
"Most people are asleep or overworking." Sakura said biting her lip a little bit. Her hand resting over her stomach which had grown and the plant like substance had grown around it  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm
Looking down at her belly he blinked. She was thinner a bit ago. Placing a hand upon it he sighed. "Looks like you're pregnant too." he said with a frown. "Would you like to sit down?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 pm
"I'm alright, it just feels a little weird." Sakura said and smiled as she looked at Max before rolling her eyes. "You seem to be alright, being a worrywort as always." Sakura said teasing him  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm
He chuckled. "Well I can't help it, you're like a sister to me." Finding a bench to sit upon he sat next to her looking at her tiny bump. "To think plants could even get pregnant. If you get any bigger it might effect your dancing." he sighed.

Gazing up into the clouds he smiled a little. At least there was plenty of sun for her. Maybe that's what had caused her belly to grow, her body must be soaking up the sun's rays. Max couldn't imagine what would happen to her if she consumed water.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm
Sakura laughed a little bit as she looked at him and smiled resting her head against his shoulder as she sighed "Well i am sort of half human." Sakura said smiling a little bit at him  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm
Shaking his head he smiled at her. It would be time for the carnival to start. He hoped everyone was ready. "If you want to spend some time playing cards later sis we can. We probably should get you to the stage." Max said to her softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Sakura sighed as she looked down at what she was wearing a light green outfit that blended in with her skin. "I suppose it would be alright." Sakura said standing up and brushing off the skirt and smiled at him  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:36 pm
(Wow this rp died quickly. sweatdrop )

They made their way to the stage she was perfoming on. Once they arrived he looked at his watch. He had to get back to the kitchen soon and start cooking. Part of him wanted to stay though and see her routine, but Max too had a responsability.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm
"I'll show you the routine later, okay." Sakura said turning around and kissing his cheek before hearing the music and she stepped out onto the stage and smiled as she bowed before the crowd  

HoshimiMiyu

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 pm
Noticing a note next to a pile of tuna sandwiches . Licking her lips, She read the note. "Thanks Kaz" She dug into the tuna greedily leaving the others for Hikaru.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff