:[ ORP ]: Midnight Escapades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:04 am
"Menolly, you're not eating the trail mix," Wolfwood observed, peeking over his shoulder at her while he got out eggs.
"Please eat some. I know you're hungry," he chided lovingly and came over to hug her.
"How would you like you eggs? Fried or scrambled?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 am
Menolly looked up from the bowl, not even realizing she hadn't touched the trail mix. She gave him an exteremly appologtic look and bowed her head some when she was chided.

The hug she went into happily, feeling better and brightening up immedietly. To prove she would be good and eat, she took a piece from the bowl and put it into her mouth, chewing then swollowing. "What about you, aren't you hungry?" She inquired, her head slightly tilted to the side as per her habit. "Fried, please." came her responce to the question as she picked up one of the larger of the assorited pieces in the bowl. Bringing it closer to him, she tried to see if he really wanted what was in the bowl or not.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:29 pm
Wolfwood readily accepted the treat, taking the piece of dried fruit from her fingers with his teeth.
"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry," he said around the mouthful then swallowed.
"I'm just more concerned about your stomach than my own," he admitted with a grin and kissed her on the nose.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Menolly smiled at him, delighted he took what she had offered. After all, she was much more concerned about his eating then herself. She started to say something when the words were cut off by her own giggles at having her nose kissed. With a utterly beaming smile, she told him finally, "I am concerned with yours as well." There was cute little nodd and an attempt at a serious expression, it was just hard for her to hold the serious look when she was so happy to be in contact with Wolfwood.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:13 am
"Oh, don't you worry about my stomach. I sample the food while I cook," he said with a devilish grin then moved in to kiss her nose again since she'd seemed to enjoy it.
"Now you go ahead and munch on that trail mix. But don't fill up on it, ok? Breakfast won't take too long."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:30 pm
Menolly smiled and nodded, commenting, "Alright." Another giggle flowed when her nose was kissed again, and she smiled brighter. Doing as she was told, she sat down, grabbed some random piece and started to nibble it and eat.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Wolfwood started the hashbrowns first, since they'd take the longest to cook. Humming while he worked, he did as he'd told Menolly and sampled the food, seasoning the grated potato cakes accordingly.
When the hashbrowns were done, he put them on a platter and put the whole affair into the oven to keep it warm.
Next, he started on the bacon. First, he let the pan heat a little then, very carefully, he laid the strips of bacon in the pan, jumping back at the sharp hiss.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:04 am
Menolly watched Wolfwood, nibbling on the trail mix all the while. She was only eating a small bit and taking her time so she didn't spoil her appetite. Looking around the kitchen, soon her golden eyes were again snapped to Wolfwood as she heard the hiss. Blinking, she was relieved that it wasn't from Wolfwood, and by the smell in kitchen, she judged it to be bacon.

Her wings fluttered a bit, but otherwise she stayed in her seat and watched Wolfwood.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:21 pm
"Breakfast will be served momentarily," he called over his shoulder to Menolly as he deftly picked the last strip of bacon out of the pan with a pair of tongs and then set it with the rest to drain on a pad of paper towels.
"Just the eggs are left and those cook quickly."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces