Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lokimoon123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 am

Gaia Name:kittygirl1530
Name: brooke
Race: Vampire
Bio: I was walking from my house one day when i was only 13 and suddenly a person in all black jumped out and he had bite me and i knew that i could never go home again so i was wondering for three years then i found this coven and though maybe there is hope maybe i can still fit in some where and once again have a home
Appearance:User ImageWeapons Specialty: im trained to kill with swords
Special Abilities:in some siturations i can see the future
Any Other Info:im new at this vampire thing so if anyoe would give me any tips that would help
Apprence:light red hair,white fangs,where mostly black,pale white,and undead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Gaia Name: cullenXcutie52
Name: Adrienne-Elizabeth Luciano (Adrienne for short)
Race: Dhampir
Bio: My parents were dhampirs at first and when they realized that i was one too they kicked me out of their lives and house. Having found my way all around the world and being beaten by random gangs she finally found herself standing outside the manor.
Appearance:
User Image
Trained to kill: with daggers, swords,and dark magic.
Special Abilities: Can transform into a cat and can power dark magic.
Any Other Info: She can have good days and bad. She is very polite and shy but can also be loud and outgoing. Isn't afraid to kill if someone she cares about is in trouble.  

bobbobbob2424

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 am
Gaia Name: Poetry_Queen102
Name: Luna Arkane
Bio: Bitten in the 1850's, she now resides in an apartment, but not for much longer. The man who bit her returns to tell her something; warn her of something coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Gaia Name: GearScrap
Name: Marley Davids
Race: demon
Bio: Caught in the act of killing, Marley was abandoned by his people.
Appearance:Wears a dirty brown leather jacket, has messy hair, and wears jeans and boots. Has pointy ears and teeth.
Weapons Specialty: Hand-to-Hand, He mutilates and eats more than he drinks blood. (He still loves it though.)
Special Abilities: Just his fangs and dark magic
Any Other Info:Usews magic only when needed, a bit of a goof.  

GearScrap

demon_wolf1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 pm
name:yabun
weight:170
Race:wolf
wappon:3 try blade's cruse blades=User Image
power:aura
aura dragon of fire
aura wall
aura double
aura needles
aura strings
aura flash
aura speed
fire spell's:
fire of death
fire hell hound
earth spell's:
earth dome
earth poles
earth binding
earth coffen
earth pit
black magic:
eclipse
human Appearance:
User Image
were wolf Appearance:
User Image
info about me:i do not use guns it takes no skill to point a gun an fire it takes a skill to weld a sword late a lone 3 at once i dont have many friends an i live by bushado code only ive had many hours of traning with my swords so im faster then normole  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 am
OK, Im a new member smile

Gaia Name: Elfrida but please call me Elf
Name: She named herself Elfrida and will not answer to nor tell anyone her other/real name
Race: vampire
Sexuality: straight
Bio: she will never tell, but all I can say is she was born mute, intelligent, eccentric, curious, clumsy, creative and with genially kindness. She was turned at 15. She has only recently returned from residing within the earth.
Appearance:
Before the Manor: User Image
IMG Code: User Image
(PLEASE NOTE: her eyes are actually leaf green and her ...um dress is actually brown)
At the Manor: User Image
(PLEASE NOTE: like I said before her eyes are actually leaf green)
Weapons Specialty: She will not use man made weapons of any kind, so she herself and her ice nails are her only weapons.
Special Abilities: super strength, super speed, stealth, night vision, astral projection and none can enter her body while she does this, she can transform into a fluffy white cat with leaf green eyes, mind reading, photographic memory, earth/water magic, telekinesis, telepath though none can read her mind unless she is communicating with them through it, levitate, walk on water and fly. She has the ability to easily blend into her surroundings and to appear out of thin air randomly, none can ever follow her tracks because she leaves none unless she wishes to be followed. She will disappear for many days and return without letting you know she ever left. The longest she can go without blood is centuries. If she stays still for too long she can be mistaken for a statue or a porcelain doll or a dead human.
Weaknesses: The only thing that can kill her is the sun and although magic will weaken her; religious symbols (holy water and crosses etc), swords (cursed or not), arrows, stakes wooden and/or metal, bullets (silver, gold, iron, led), poisons, fire and garlic etc may just harm her.
Friends: unknown
Lovers: unknown, although is very curious about “love”.
Enemies: dead or soon to be so, because her enemies are generally those that hunt vampires and she trusts none, not even those of her kind.
Any Other Info: She’s extremely accident pron/clumsy and appears fragile, innocent/naive and dainty but she can still kick but when she has to so unless you have a death wish don’t piss her off! She loves the moon, rain and all cats both big and small. She never smiles around others nor does she cry around others and when she cries, she cries tears of blood. Her skin is ice cold and porcelain in colour. You can see her reflection in mirrors/water etc.  

Elfrida

Friendly Bloodsucker

chaoticsindri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 am
Gaia Name: Chaoticsindri
Name: Varacroma
Race: vampire
Sexuality: bi
Bio: Training to become a witch, she got bitten by a vampire at 16. She managed to continue her training for 20 more years, and studding alchemy for another 15. To this day, she is more likely to kill you with magic than a bite.
Appearance:
User Image

Trained to kill: With magic, both white and black. No hand to hand combat abilities.
Special Abilities: Very suggestive and manipulative. Expert in Most forms of magic.
Any Other Info: Very shy and polite. Kind of a bookworm. She spends most of her days reading up and practicing spells and potions. But never underestimate her, she is a powerful ally if you are in trouble. Tends to kill more by accident than intentionally (she gets carried away when shes angry). Has a cat familiar that she loves.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 am
Gaia Name: Kurama Maya
Name: Maya

Bio: She is a miysterious person. Her parents died when she was young. She dont know how she became a Vmapire ore how make her that way. Now she is the head of a gib company, but only in the back. Normaly she gose to school and do the work stuff parallet to this. Shes kind of diffrent of watch the normal Vampiere story tells about them. To kind, but only if she wants to, hot headed and always a helping hand, but she has a dark side too.

Appearance: User Image

Weapons Specialty: meny, prefere User Image

Special Abilities: she is a pro. dancer (latin dance), sword pro. , she goeas straith forward if she wants something

Any Other Info: she likes to flirt~  

Kurama Maya

Aldolfo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Gaia Name: Aldolfo
Name: Urufu Ookami
Race:Wolf Demon
Sexuality: Straight

Bio: He massacred his whole clan of Wolf Demons to escape his duty as the Lunar Sacrifice, and walked alone avoiding towns or any major populated area. He ocasionally stops wondering searching for a mate.

Freinds:he killed them
Family:he killed them
Lovers: None at the moment but is searching
Enemies: anybody that stand in his way of any of his goals
other info:he is very carefree and loves to fight.
Abilities:Runic Magic, Wind Elemental magic, Sword and Scyth fighting, Wolf Stance MArtial Arts, becomes extremely powerful in a night of the red full moon.
Weakness: On a new moon loses his strenght and energy becoming very frail.
User Image
Human Form
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Name: Josephine Vladimir
Bio: Josephine was the daughter of Cedric Vladimir, a single father back in the late 1500s in Romania. She was attacked when she was 18 years old by a blood-thirsty vampire who meant to kill her but accidently injected his own venom into her bloodstream. After she learned to live as a vampire, she started to feed on small animals that lived in the countryside of Romania. She came over to America in the early 1900s and has lived their ever since, meeting Lyla Mahouser, another vampire who has become her best friend.

Looks:

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/vgn2OjcnAeHg6gDyabwZ*-aFYdY9cGvr28SCHpUsl9ADXL2XgUI8AwEgGjZJvx83SCQr2hZtTIyJ4UtzCzMJ*9mUygQ9QDtp/AnimeVampire.jpg

Weapons:

http://www.davidstuff.com/opinion/Beretta96FS.jpg
Beretta 96 FS  

ii-RoboticAngel

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

tempus moriendi

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 pm
Gaia Name:: Masochistic Emotions

Name:: Carilynn Rose Alucard - Goes by Aqua or Cari

Race:: Vampyre

Bio:: She is the oldest of female her kind as far as can be found.

Appearance:: 21 years old in appearance with light, water blue eyes. They change in color for her moods or to reflect her emotional state. Her skin is pale in nature and causes her eyes to stand out more. She often keeps to the shadows and chooses to express herself through telepathy instead of spoken word.

Weapons Specialty:: Pacifist

Special Abilities:: They will make themselves known over time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm
Gaia Name: Thea_Valmore
Name: Thea
Bio: Has been roaming around England and Europe for the better part of seven centuries but came here not long after the current owners had bought it. spends time reading and wandering the house and out of the house for undetermined periods of time. Father was an English lord ruling in Whales during the first crusade at 16 father revealed she was a born vampire then stopped aging at 18. not married no love interests but very gorgeous and lustful.
Appearance: (as avatar)
Weapons Specialty: is versitile in all combat forms both modern and ancient.
Special Abilities: spellcraft, necromancy, minor chronomancy and reading minds/ mind control/ telapathy
Any Other Info:is really silent but only talks to people she trusts.
Apprence:Black hair five foot nine with violet eyes and wears tatered black clothes.  

Thea_Valmori

Distinct Genius

xSilver_WereWolfX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 am
Gaia Name: Erik_demon
Name: Erik Knight (but like to call himself the demon assassin)
*edit bio*
Bio: Erik was a nice guys when he was a little kid but one day his home and village he was in burned down everything he knew was gone and erik though that his life was gone too but a man find him in the woods an took him in but the man was very evil an over the years Erik became a skilled assassin a very skilled and Erik never knew that he was being used but that all changed when he over heard his father he though loved him was going to kill him because he knew erik was too skilled and might turn on him if he find out but it was too late erik knew and already left and on the run. Now erik was not the nice little boy he used to be he had a hard time trusting people around him and kepted to himself but still being hunted that used to be his father.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: long Sword (like the one in the appearance)
Special Abilities: Controling the darkness/ shadows
Any Other Info: Erik can be a cold hearted person at times as he used to be an a assassin but somewhere inside he can warm up to people  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Gaia Name: im yasmine
Name:Yasmine
Race:Vampire
Other Info : Very Nice , Sassy , Loving,Loves blood to control myself i drink animals Blood.Has Mind Control , Reads Minds , and i can look like anyone .

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk209/Roman456/Emo/emo-7.jpg[/img]]Webpage TitleUser Image  

Im Yasmine

Gods4Ever

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Gaia Name: Dragonvamp17
Name: Bretheia (brea for short) Blood Vladimar
Race: fairy / vampire hybrid (but no ones supposed to know until she revils it which she doesn't want to do becuase people tend to eaither laugh or hound about her being a fairy and are always wanting something)
Bio: Place of birth is a mystery becuase she claims she doesn't remember, she's nice unless you cross her (a few key words set her off, freak, snow and fruit salad) very lovable, loves to cuddle, but can get into a mood that gets very like..blackish, when she's like that do not bother her..that mood passes usually in a day other than that she's always willing to love someone new. has split personalitais. the first one is the shy and loving on the other one is purely evil

Appearance:User Image
Weapons Specialty: sword, magic, and whip
Special Abilities:flying, magic, telepathy
Any Other Info:  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games