Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:59 pm
Rosie nodded, "I understand..."

Ruby hurried down the stairs at Camille's shout, her trusty old Sten in hand.

Chi smirked calmly as she saw Camille, "What, is that how you welcome family? What happened to British hospitality?"

Mantia grinned as she hurried towards the door, eager to explore their new home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:05 pm
Camille scowled, "Oh dammit, it's just you, can't you ever knock?" She asked, standing, but not moving her weapon's barrel away from it's place aimed at Chi's head, "Why did you come here?"

Dremora let Mantia do what she wanted, just relaxing for now.

Eon adjusted his suit carefully, "Take care of the house ladies! I'm off to find more friends!" He called back into the house before striding off down the street.

Lyssanna pouted at her mother, who stuffed a suitcase into her hands, "But mooooom! Why do I have to go to some dumb schoool?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:12 pm
"What, can't someone visit their daughter? Though I will admit, there was something I was going to ask once I got... settled... who's she?" Chi asked as Ruby reached the bottom of the stairs.

Ruby took up position next to Camille, raising her weapon, "This it?"

That day several more missing persons report would have to be filed as Mantia did her work.

Amala looked up from the piece of paper as she made her way to her new room, making sure to keep her corporeal form until she was safe from prying eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm
"Yeah, this is my mother in law." Camille said to Ruby.

"You're going there, and that's final, and try to learn how to be polite." Lissandra said, snapping her fingers.

Lyssanna appeared suddenly inside her room right before Amala, in a puff of snow, "Dammit Mom, that's not cool!"

Tendra landed her ship on an empty roof, grinning as she jumped out, "Daaaamn! Nice city! Less rails then I'd like, but still sweet!"  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:26 pm
"FATHER-in-law, thank you very much." Chi corrected.

Ruby looked between the two, keeping her submachine gun raised, "Right... I'm guessing she wasn't always a demon or else your wife would be a bit more... red."

Amala jumped in surprise, quickly putting her disguise back into effect as Lyssanna appeared.

Carmilla calmly looked around the city as she landed on one of it's rooftops, her cloak pulled around her as she surveyed the streets below.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:31 pm
"Something like that." Camille said, shrugging.

Lyssanna looked over at Amala, "Hmm? Who are you?"

"Theeeere's my little pet!" Vladmirra said, rising up from the shadows behind Carmilla and hugging her from behind, "How goes the mission?" She asked cheerfully.

"Woooohoooo!" Tendra said, leaping off the side of the building and kicking on her hoverboard, heading straight down the side of the building.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:37 pm
"Death can open some interesting doors when even Hell admires your abilities. Now can you please lower those things, I'm not here to hurt anyone." Chi said with a grin.

Ruby glanced over at Camille.

"I-I'm Amala, I just moved into the room..." she said, still taken slightly offguard by Lyssanna's appearance.

Carmilla glanced back at her mistress, frowning slightly at not having any real results, "I'm still searching for my sister or that woman who took her from us. Something has been hiding the book's energy well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 pm
"Yeaaaa-no. Not till you tell me exactly why you ARE here, and swear that you will not harm, trick, or otherwise do anything subversive, or wicked to anyone in this household, and that includes our daughter, even if she's not in the house at the moment." Camille said firmly.

"Oh, perfect!" Lyssanna said, smiling her too-sharp smile, "I need some relaxation!" She said, grabbing Amala and pushing her to her knees.

Vladmirra pouted, "Awwww, that's no fun, what's the point of getting a sister if I don't get the whole set? Gotta turn 'em all! Siblings!"  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 pm
Chi sighed, "Fine, I swear I won't do anything. I came here because me and some of my friends down below need somewhere to relax while a few things blow over."

"I am sorry, mistress, I am working as hard as I can to reunite with my sister in your service." Carmilla said apologetically.

Allecia grinned as she made it to the city, the limo letting her off on the bustling main street.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 pm
"Alright, fine." Camille said, finally lowering her gun.

"Oh that's fine, just do your best, I'm sure it'll all work out!" Vladmirra said cheerfully, slapping Carmilla's a** lightly.

"Watch your head!" Tendra called out, pulling her Hoverboard up and flying right over Allecia's head, making the girl's pigtails fly in the wind.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:00 pm
Ruby followed Camille's example and lowered hers as well.

Chi smiled and walked over to them, mentally telling her friends of Camille's technically agreeing, "So, how have things been since the last time I visited? I didn't sense my daughter or grand-daughter when I walked in."

"Yes, mistress." Carmilla said, biting her lip, wanting to be with her older sister again on top of pleasing Vladmirra.

Allecia quickly ducked down, definitely trained to be faster than her opponents, glancing up as Tendra whizzed by.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm
"Your daughter's out shopping, your grand daughter is probably at school." Camille said, putting her shotgun over her shoulder.

Vladmirra nodded, "Well, have fun! I'm gunna go find somethin' ta do!" She said, vanishing back into the darkness.

Tendra waved back at Allecia, "Good move!" She said brightly, before zipping down mainstreet on her board.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:13 pm
"That would explain it. So is little Tina still doing that... wrestling... thing?" Chi asked.

Carmilla nodded and resumed her search.

Allecia chuckled as she stood up straight, heading for the Fellatio to get a room, "Still the same old city..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 pm
"She's in school now, did you not just hear me?" Camille asked, rolling her eyes.

Dremora smiled, "Yaaaa, come here my dearest." She called.

Freiya smiled cheerfully, looking around the large main lobby of the once-hotel now-Monster home where any creature could find sanctuary. "It's perfect Heira! You did great! This has so much room!"  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:23 pm
"Hey, kids can still have hobbies. I remember Ai and her cheerleading at that age." Chi pointed out.

Ruby raised an eyebrow, "You married a cheerleader?"

Ya bowed as she approached Dremora, "Yes, master?"

Bigba grinned as she continued dealing with her latest victim, the unfortunate Ai unable to call for help thanks to the moutful of wolf.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games