Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:17 am
"Nah, making a few connections with people outta town, moving some product." Felxira said, moving over to a huge couch and flopping down on it, the immense couch had been Felxira's, stolen from the police station itself after she left.

Syri snorted, pouring Alandra a drink.

"Lead the way then." Brixa said, drawing her strange sword from her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:39 am
"Good, I've been trying to get her to sign to that deal for months now." Shauna said with a sigh.

Alandra smiled as she easily knocked back the drink, barely feeling the alcohol thanks to her heritage.

Vectra nodded and headed through the city to the nearest group of signatures, recently awakened and lost in the city.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:46 am
"Pft, good luck." Felxira said with a laugh.

Shyri smirked, "You should order some stronger stuff you know, I have things that can knock even a dragon on her a**." She teased.

Brixa followed Vectra easily, not minding letting her partner lead the way. She also didn't mind staring at the girl's a** as they walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 am
"I don't see why she's so reluctant about it, it would easily make them rich. Finally get an actual place to stay instead of this dump." Shauna said, leaning back.

Alandra chuckled, "Hey, I need to be on top of my game in case more people decide to try and topple me."

Vectra paid Brixa's staring no mind as she lead the way, soon coming to where Kithazil had awakened.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:03 am
"Pft, you've been away from the gang too long, you've gone corporate." Felxira said, rolling her eyes.

"So? Maybe you could do with some toppling." Syri teased, "Besides, you'll just take your throne back when you sober up."

Kithazil, though she had awakened from her deep slumber, had decided to take a nap, and was currently sleeping in the huge hidden cavern where she had ended up.

Brixa giggled, "Yep, that's Kitha alright." She said, bounding up across the huge woman's body, heading up towards her head to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:10 am
"Hey, after the thousands of years I've been doing this s**t, I think I deserve a bit of luxury. Besides, all that bullshit about money making you weaker is crap." Shauna said.

"An imperfect record can never be untarnished. Maybe you could do with some toppling right now." Alandra said with a smirk, looking Syri over.

Vectra formed her rifle in her hands as she followed, just in case.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 am
"Pft, you forgot what it means to be a Succubi." Felxira said flatly, "She'll never just peacefully sign on to your little company, if she decides she wants to be a part of that, she'll just start a hostile takeover." She said, grinning.

"Pft, careful, you might fall down trying to climb too high." Syri warned playfully.

"Oh put that away, you'll just piss her off." Brixa said to Vectra, hopping up onto Kithazil's nose, "Heeeeeey! Big girl! Wakey wakey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:29 am
Shauna sighed, "Right, now I'm remembering why I left. You all are just way too god damn stubborn and hostile, even to friends."

Alandra smiled, eyes flashing, "We'll see." she said before pouncing over the counter, tackling Syri to the floor.

Vectra was silent as she stored away her rifle, careful to watch her footing.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:34 am
Felxira laughed, "You aren't the problem, everyone else in that company is." She teased, "They're not Succubi, so we have to take them, the Succubi don't just 'join' people."

Kithazil's enormous body trembled, and she let out a huge yawn, slowly opening her eyes, looking down her nose at Brixa and Vectra, "Hmmmm? Brixa?"

Chuzi sighed as she appeared in Baton, stretching as she looked around, Kessy standing loyally behind her, "Aaaah, a nice vacation will be good, besides, it's best to just see how things settle down there before we make our move."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 am
"You know, when you put it like that, it sounds kind of insane. Besides, it's still my empire, I built it with my own two hands like how I helped get this gang started. I'm not exactly planning on giving it to someone else." Shauna pointed out.

Vectra grabbed onto a strand of Kithazil's hair to prevent from being sucked in by the yawn.

Lucce groaned as she walked down the street, dragging along her mistress' equipment, having been told to get her old lab ready in preparation for her return.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 am
Felxira smirked, "I'm trying to help ya Shauna, I'm telling you how to get what you want." She teased.

Brixa grinned, "Yep! It's been a while Kitha, I'm glad you're alright."

Kitha grinned, her huge body slowly shrinking, and shrinking, stopping at a mere ten feet tall. She smiled down at the two girls, "It's good to see you Brixa!"

Madiza focused, carefully aligning her magics, needing to get her spell just right to return to Baton without any enemies noticing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 am
"Well maybe it's because I'm high, but all I've been hearing you say is that I might as well give up everything I've worked for." Shauna said, admittedly rather high.

Vectra looked up at Kitha silently, scanning the city for the other two warriors while Brixa and Kitha spoke.

Lucce eventually managed to push the heavy equipment all the way to Madiza's lab, panting heavily as she slumped down.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 am
Felxira smirked, "Simple, you just gotta challenge the Boss, make her try and take it, put up some resistance, can't just hand it over, but you basically are at that point, you're just handing it to her on her terms." She said simply, one of the smarter Succubi members.

Brixa grinned, "So, done sleeping now?"

Kitha nodded, "Yes, is it time to be awake?"

Brixa smirked, "Of course, there's plenty of fun to be had."

Madiza spoke her spell, magic whirling around her. A flash of power appeared in the lab before Lucce, and Madiza appeared in a whirl of blue fires, which vanished quickly. "Aaaah, there we are, home sweet home..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:46 am
"That's still ending up with me losing everything I've worked so hard for." Shauna said with a grunt.

"Speaking of fun, it seems several of your friends have run into trouble, some irreversably. When you are ready, we can see what we can do about the other two, Sir Nephenee and her companion." Vectra said calmly.

Lucce just waved, still trying to catch her breath.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm
"Then challenge her for place as the Boss." Felxira said with a smirk, "Even if you could convince her to sign on to your little company, the end result would be the same. The Succubi would own the company, and she's the Boss of the Succubi." She said, tossing aside her finished cigar and pulling out a new one, "So, either the company belongs to her, or you fight her for spot as Boss, and take over the Succubi."

Kithazil frowned, "Trouble?" She asked.

Brixa grinned at Vectra, "Then let's go help who we can."

Madiza smiled, reaching down to stroke Lucce's cheek, "Mmm, thank you dear, I appreciate all your hard work."  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games