Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:59 pm
"I don't know, I did just tame a minotaur a little bit ago." Ellia said as she groped Missy.

Poppy didn't reply, already feeling her soul binding to Syndra and Sin.

Lala just sat back and watched, "...I'm so confused..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:01 pm
"Pft, more like get tamed by." Missy teased, stripping Ellia easily.

Syndra smiled, "Mmmm, such a wonderful family..." She said, her eyes flaring with power.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:46 am
Ellia chuckled as she eagerly tore off Missy's clothes, "That's what he thought."

Poppy groaned as she felt herself changing, and even if Syndra could not completely wipe away her mind and morals, she knew that now she truly had no escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm
Syndra grinned, dark energies rippling over Poppy's body, turning her eyes crimson, but doing nothing else visible, all the other changes were within her own body.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:47 pm
Poppy sighed quietly as she lifted her lead, looking between Syndra and Sin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 pm
Syndra smiled wickedly, eyes flashing eagerly.

Sin giggled, smiling innocently at Poppy with her crimson eyes.

Felxira grinned, driving her huge custom bike into the city, and towards the Succubi base, "Damn it's good to be home." She said, blowing out the smoke from the cigar in her mouth.

Syri smiled, leaning over the bar in her Arcade/Bar/Strip Club/Whore House/Whatever the hell else people decided it was for the day. She grinned, "It's always a good day here." She said to herself cheerfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:40 am
Poppy reached around to run a hand through Sin's hair as she turned to Syndra, "So, what now... mistress?" she said, wincing slightly as she said the word.

Shauna let out a sigh as she sat back and smoked a bowl, Vicky having asked her to keep an eye on the base while she and Nancy dealt with Edward, "Gawd, this place is still a shithole."

Alandra hummed to herself as she lead three (more) unfortunate victims to the counter, "Got another group that needs time for a show."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 am
"For now, I think some...family time." Syndra said, grinning lustfully.

Felxira drove her huge bike up to the base, parking it in her spot, and hopping down, kicking open the doors, "I'm back, bitches!"

Syri laughed, gesturing over to the stages, "All theirs. Careful Alandra, you keep going undefeated like this and I might have to ban you, everyone's getting pissed that they can never win." She teased.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:09 am
Poppy sighed as she started to head up to Syndra's private quarters.

Shauna looked up at Felxira with a groan, "You're fixing that before Vicky gets back."

Alandra grinned as she pushed them towards the back rooms to get ready, "Hey, if they don't want to lose, maybe they shouldn't be challenging the final boss."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:13 am
Felxira laughed, "Bah, it's sturdy enough." She said, kicking the door closed behind her, which did not in fact break off its hinges, the door had been made to withstand Felxira and Nancy, it would be fine.

"Pft, suuure." Syri said, rolling her eyes. She had never challenged Alandra, most people thought it was because she was just smart enough not to, but it was possible that Syri might actually win, it'd be hard, but she'd have far more of a chance than anyone else around the arcade at least. Even Syri worried she'd lose though.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:19 am
Shauna rolled her eyes as she sat back, "So where've you been off to? I noticed a lack of fur around the place when I came in."

Alandra chuckled as she handed the group off to the managers in the back, heading back to the bar and taking a seat, "Besides, you know you could never kick me out, I bring in too much business."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:26 am
Felxira smirked, "Been working on s**t for the boss." She said simply.

"I dunno, you also drive away plenty of business." Syri said, wagging a finger at the dragon.

Brixa looked around the city curiously as she stepped off her bike, examining the city around her and her partner, "Hmm, it has been a long time since I came to this area..." She said thoughtfully.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:32 am
"Oh yeah? I'm guessing it went well, seeing as your response upon getting back wasn't to destroy half the city." Shauna said, adjusting her glasses.

"Hey, like I said, they're the ones challenging me." Alandra said as she leaned over the counter.

"By my records, it is, in fact, the city that now stands where Kynngdeum used to. I'm also getting readings on several of the people you are searching for within the city limits." Vectra said as she got off the bike, looking around calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 am
Felxira laughed, "Come on, you know I'm not allowed to cause trouble without at least warning the boss first." She said.

Syri smirked, "Anyway, need a drink?" She asked.

Brixa smiled, "Really? That's good, it'll be nice to see everyone again."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 am
"So what job were you on? Hopefully not getting a media deal for the gang with a different studio, or Vicky's gonna have some questions to answer." Shauna said.

Alandra chuckled, "Yeah, a drink would be nice, might actually give them a chance." she said, knowing it wouldn't.

"Though we should hurry, a few of them are rather lost and may run into trouble." Vectra said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games