Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:12 pm
"What, you don't like a little tickle?" Missy asked slyly.

Sin jumped up at her parents, pulling both Syndra and Poppy into a powerful hug, "I did it! I smashed the seal thingy, and I found you! Mommy! Daaad!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 pm
"Not when it's in my brain." Ellia said with a pout.

"M... Mom?" Poppy asked dazily, the first thing she had said of her own volition in centuries.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm
"Awww, c'mon, why not?" Missy asked playfully.

Sin just nodded, crying tears of joy as she hugged her parents.

Syndra arched an eyebrow, this was unexpected, but this creature certainly had an aura much like herself. It was clear, one way or another, this creature was her child. She reached out a hand, patting Sin's head stiffly, "You did...well." She said awkwardly. This was an opportunity, Poppy had spoken a word of her own choice, while still under her influence. This creature could be the final tool to fully bind Poppy to herself, and even make the girl do so willingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm
"Have you had your brain tickled before? It's unpleasant..." Ellia said.

Poppy slowly wrapped an arm around her daughter, groaning softly.

Lala appeared on the staircase behind them, looking between the three of them before joining in, "Yay, hugs!"  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 pm
"Yes I have, I rather liked it." Missy teased.

Sin snuggled up between her parents, hugging them tightly, not wanting to leave their hold.

Syndra sighed as Lala joined in the hugs, she put one arm around Sin, and the other around Poppy, closing her eyes, letting her dark energies flow through the three of them, binding them together.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 pm
"Yes but you can also detach your p***s, you tend to be an... exception to things." Ellia said with a chuckle.

Poppy whimpered slightly as she felt Syndra's dark energies, holding onto Sin tighter, hoping to protect her daughter from the brunt of it.

Lala hummed to herself as her magics joined in to... side effects.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:54 pm
"Pft, that best not be you hatin'." Missy teased.

Sin just giggled, the dark energies flowing through her, and being enhanced by her own dark magics, before going directly into Poppy, the once-pure girl now having to deal with dark energies from her wicked mistress, and their dark child.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 pm
"Oh come on, with how many times I ask to borrow it? What makes you think I hate it?" Ellia said with a smirk.

"N... No..." Poppy groaned as she weakly tried to push away, doing her best to fight against Syndra's mind control.

Lala seemed confused as she looked at Poppy, wondering why the sudden reluctance.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 pm
Missy laughed, "Come on, just teasing ya." She said playfully.

"Mommy, d-do you not like me?" Sin asked, looking up at Poppy, tears in her crimson eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 pm
"Oh, I know." Ellia said, resting her head on Missy's chest.

"I... my... daughter... ooh..." Poppy said, torn between her own purity, her want to protect her daughter, and Syndra's control. Meanwhile a streak of black began to form in her hair, marking the influence of their dark powers in the knight/blacksmith.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 pm
Missy smirked, "So, what did you reeeeally come here for?" She asked in a purr.

Syndra smiled, a rarity for the dark woman, this was going even better than planned...

Sin clung to Poppy desperately, "Please don't leave mommy!" She cried.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:35 pm
"What? I told you, I wanted to come see you... also I'm still horny." Ellia said.

"D-Don't cry... I'm... here for... you..." Poppy said with a groan, her resistance slowly crumbling.

Lala used her magic to make balloons and confetti appear, hoping to cheer Sin up.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 pm
"Come on now, tell Missy what you want." The cat girl said, eyes flashing.

Sin smiled, hugging Poppy close, "Thank you mommy! I never want us to be apart!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 pm
"Well, in all honesty, you. Now get undressed." Ellia said with a grin.

"Y... yes..." Poppy said, slowly hugging her daughter, sobbing quietly.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:49 pm
"And who says you get to make the orders around here?" Missy asked, grinning as she pushed Ellia down, straddling the girl.

"Don't cry mommy, we can all be together now, together forever." Sin said happily, hugging Poppy and Syndra close.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games