Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
What's your element? [NEW - Quiz - see JVCA's post, page 18] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endency

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm
Jenny your sig made me lose sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Air. Just plain air with metal.

Astrological: Gemini
Ruled under: Mercury
Birth Stone: Pink Australian Crystal [Or something to that significance]
Lucky Number/ Birth number: 5 [air]
Wing type: Feathered
Zodiac: Metal Horse
Element affiliation: Air

Plus... When I'm troubled or get really disturbed, the wind picks up, sometimes even raging. I found someone who explained this whole element since he's connected to the wind as well! XD

Kuja_vessel

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm
hmmm has to be earth i feel very connected with it, but oddly enough swimming my mom wants me to be a swimmer, i could care less, air iffy same with fire could be a mix but mostly earth i would say  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 am
Okay, well I'm pretty sure I'm positive I'm fire. my birth number was 9, my Zodiac sign is Sagitarius, and Chinese I'm the horse. My birthstone i think is Topaz, or maybe saphire. As for geographical features, there isn't much to say. I live in suburbia hell. I'm two miles away from an airport, which i love. That's the thing, I might be air too. This is where i go into spiritual connections. For fire, I could gaze at it all day. I love to watch the flame dance and move. I practice candle and flame magick so, I know all about fire. The thing is, I also love air. I love wind and anything of the sort. I love flying. I'm training to be a pilot because my dream is to be in the sky. It's like the sky is my one true home. I'm always at peace when I'm in the air. I'm not sure which one is my true element. I have strong determination and passion and emotion like fire, yet I have the smoothness and wisdom of air. In neo wicca, the element that comes from fire and air combined is lightning. Maybe I'm that...?

And then as far as other elements go, I'm apparently wood, in the chinese elements. I don't know how that worked out. Can anyone tell me, or fill me in?  

Le Kodoku

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 pm
I'm air. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 pm
upon further examination it seems by alot of things i am water hmmmm why does that now not suprize me but still i ,ove earth maby i'm both thats what my birthstone says  

KatsumiBatei

coldwater25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm
I specialize in the Five Element's so if you need answers you can ask me or i hope that i will be able to teach a class about it here! if i am able you will be seeing alot of my work and lessons here  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 am
i'm a Leo, which is fire

was born in the year of the Dragon (Chinese zodiac) a heavy fire and wind creature

according to the number with my birth date I’m an earth

now if I were to number my elements from my favorite to least attuned it would look like this:

fire
water
earth
air

i honestly think this is all personal preference  

Tarrodar

400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ElletNah_Sword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 pm
By birth I am an air, Libra
By the birth number 3 I am fire
Chinese zodiac fire, Dragon
My favorite stone is Amythyst which is air

But I feel most connected to water, I always say my element is Air by birth Water by choice. I grew up around water (Florida) when I was a kid my mom used to call me fish because she could never get me out of the tub even when the water was cold. I feel more centered after a good long swim whether in the ocean or a pool and I am always dying to be in the water no matter what time of the year, I went swiming on my birthday once and it's in October.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm
My Libraness says I'm Air,
My birthdate says I'm Fire,
My outer personality is fire,
While my inner one is air.

Thus, I have decided I am warm air. Other people tend to see me as a fire, but when they get to know me they find out I'm actually quite calm and introverted. Turns out my fire is controlled wink  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Kitten Crescent Moon

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm
According to my star sign I'm air, and my number is 8 wich is Earth, but I feel so much more connected to water and fire I know, I know strange combonation but it's true I feel the strongest connection with both Water and Fire. I feel almost no connections with the other elements  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 am
i'm a leo, and my birthstone's a peridot. any ideas? 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am
Well, astrology tells me I'm water. But I have the strongest connection to fire, ironic, no?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 am
i am not sure but i think im a fire element becuse i can make a fire rise with my hand. but them all heart twisted crying wahmbulance  

blazelily

akire1024

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 pm
My Element is water, oddly enough I hate it, only because when I get in the pool/bath/shower, I spend way too much time in there. If I could, I would be a mermaid. I love the sea SOOO much. lol
Also my birth number came out water, and astrology says I'm water too. heart

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces