Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:02 am
roak came out of the shadows and snuck through the house with his hand on the handle of his sword. roak had once again lost his memory. he knew he was on a different world. he knew he didn't belong on this planet so he searched the house for signs of people who know him. i heard foot steps. i wonder who lives here. i sense eight people in the house and some creatures too and one person outside in the woods
User Image
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm
roak felt alone for some reason as he walked through the house he opened a window and jumped into the woods and followed the trail of the ninth person
this person who i am tracking seems interesting
User Image
Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image
Linea

Linea was panting slightly and covered and scrapes and small bruises due to her sparring with her doppelganger for an extended time before she dashed forwards and grabbed her opposite by the neck and then throwing into the ground and causing a small explosion destroying her clone and she then knelt down and panted a few times trying to regain her strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura smiled and slowly made his way to the girl. He just thought she acted so cute when she became all innocent and nervous My dear,I don't have to sleep in your room..but since you don't mind, I think I will, Heh, my sweet little fluttershy he said grinning as he hugged her gently then released her. He got annoyed when the female kept calling him 'mister Ashura' it made him remind him of his father Please Fluttershy, don't call me Mister Ashura..just call me..James Ashura said with a smile and a light blush, he was beginning to like this girl.

Yui just continued to giggle as he walked her back home. All she wanted was for Kane to be happy Kane-Sama, when we get back..can I snuggle in bed with you?..haha she asked with a huge smile and a light blush brushing across her face, she didn't know exactly why she was acting so child like, but she didn't care much really.
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:33 pm
Moonlinkjester34

roak got lost in the woods and headed back out and saw a girl defeat a clone of herself. he clapped after seeing that final move. impressive miss......i am roak and you are? i see you can clone yourself. i have that same ability. roak said crossing his arms leaning up against a statue near by
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:04 am
PopCandy22
Kise no Shirube

roak sent a clone in the house to check for hostiles and in the woods track down the person in the woods
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am
User Image

Kane laughed a little as she was on his back and heard her giggle, they approached home and Cloize quickly past them as he then watched the male's back as he past them, he returned inside as he then went towards his room and smiled Yes and you don't need the whole 'sama' my dead.

Corbett was deep in the forest hugging her legs and swinging back and forth as she waited for the male to come to her and soon enough he did as she looked up with a totally dark face towards Cloize No...more she whispered as tears were flowing down Take...me back......no more...take.....take me back.... the female kept repeating the words 'no more' and 'take me back' as she kept swinging back and forth, Cloize noticed the female being at her wits end as he sighed, he picked the female up in a bridal style and made his way out of the forest as he noticed that roak had cloned himself, no, he knew everything which has happened.

Aislinn seemed to be shocked as he told her to call him James, but...wasn't it a sign that they were...more than just acquaintances when she could already call him by his first name? And what was fluttershy? Well it seemed to be a nickname she had acquired from him as she blushed even deeper as she already was and smiled a little O-Okay....J-James...I'll...I'll show you where my room is She said to the male as she held her hand out for him to take so she could show him where her room was, the only gist to this was...the fact that she shared a room with Blake.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 am
Kise no Shirube

roak's clones disappeared no hostiles from what i can tell and no one i think can tell me who i am. roak looked and saw a man hold a girl in a bridal position. hm.....who are these two.....they seem familiar.....don't know......can't remember. roak said with his head turned looking at them with his arms crossed
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 am
User Image

Even when in the arms of Cloize the female kept repeating those same words as the two finally got out of the forest though Cloize felt watched as the male looked around to see Roak who was watching them I hope you're happy! he shouted towards the male with an utterly cold voice, colder than ice itself as he then turned around and started walking again, he didn't want to go back to the manor with the female in the state she was so he decided just to walk around with her since it was too dangerous to leave her alone, and yes of course he knew it was Roak, he knew more or less...anything and everything, it was one of the specialties of having Cloize as an ally, he let out a sigh as he tried his best to ignore the female.

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:26 am
Kise no Shirube

i don't even know what i did or who i am or where i am at or who you all are. roak shouted while looking at the two. he felt something for the girl but there was happiness and sadness. he didn't know what it was. roak yelled at the top of his lungs I AM SO CONFUSED......GRRRRAAAAHHHHH.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:49 pm
Kise no Shirube

something happened to roak just then his mind snapped in a way where it rewrote his name and personality. roak's eyes closed and he fell on his knees and on one hand and holding his head. my....my....my name is r...ro....roa....X....my name is X....hahaha.....so that's my name. X the man with no memory of his past or the present time. X got up and saw the house look what we got here a mansion i'm gonna say hi X knocks on the door and waits
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura followed the female but smelled that cat's scent and grinned So, Blake shares a room with you?..how fun the tension in the air will soon rise haha how fun~! he thought as he just smiled kindly to the female and held her hand gently as she led the way for him.Are you sure I can sleep in your room?..I hope I'm not too much trouble my fluttershy

Yui went into his room and quickly went to his bathroom and undressed herself Bath time~ hehe she said giggling as she closed the door and began to start the bath water and slowly got in with a soft relaxed moan. Mmhh..yesssssss Yui moaned as she just smiled and enjoyed her time
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 pm
Ryatsuo

User Image
LInea

Linea turned to the male and sensed his power before sh tilted her head and spoke in an uncaring voice You you're 'Biomech' correct...........you need to stop changing forms. But either way i was looking for a good brawl and you seem about right for the task she said as four pistol appeared and she grabbed two in her hands and two landed in clips on the back of her boots which she kicked each foot towards a gun on after the other to check and sure enough they each let of a round. unless of course your afraid of a loss? she smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm
Monotonesword34

X replied i am never afraid to take a challenge and i know nothing of biomech stuff you speak of. X unsheathed his sword and held it in a manner suggesting he is a skilled swordsman and not to be trifled with.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 am
User Image
Linea

Linea smirked even more before she taunted the man standing before her hopping to the other side of the pond putting a bullet right beside his right foot.
Let's see your moves kiddo she said spinning the guns on her fingers casually

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas