Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Circus Of Pregnancy ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm
"You'll be here when they're born, won't you? Of course they'll think you're their daddy and will absolutely love you." Luka smiled as she looked down and cradled her belly. "I just wonder if they'll be just as snake-like as their mother."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm
Name:Sakura Hibuya
Performace: Aerial Ballet/Dancing
Personality: sweet, she can be a bit hard to understand at times, caring, passionate about performing
Transformation: She is growing vines along the side of her neck and chest and her skin has turned a sort of green color like a plant
Pregnant:Yes
How Many:4
Picture:
User Image

HoshimiMiyu

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm
Brianna giggled and blushed. "Thanks, well, this big belly will have a bit of a problem for me in my act." she said and sat back down next to Riley. "I don't know what act I should even do."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm
"Well, you could always do some sort of dance, like Luka." Riley suggested. "Other than that, I'm not sure what other kind of acts would accomodate such a large belly." he said before face/palming. "I, er...think that came out wrong..." he said squeezing his eyes shut, hoping she didn't think he was calling her fat.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm
Sakura sighed as she closed her eyes as she moved across the field twirling and dancing around. She didn't seem to notice what had happened to the rest of the performers. Sakura sighed as she looked down at herself a small smile coming to her lips as she noticed the green vines that had spread along her skin. Sakura shook her head and resumed her routine her hair dancing around her shoulder as she moved across the grass  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm
He chuckled. "Probably, if you're a naga they'll probably be nagas. Still that's no problem, I'll love them no matter what they are." he said softly as he watched he cradle her stomach. Max spotted Riley and Brianna and smiled warmly.

"Awww...looks like he's found someone.." he wispered to Luka.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:16 pm
Sakura stopped mid step and noticed both Riley and Brianna her eyes following them and more importantly their large and very bloated stomach. "That's odd." Sakura muttered and shook her trying to piece the puzzle together  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 pm
Luka giggled a bit. "Good for him. I think they make a cute couple." she whispered back with a smile.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Suddenly there was a plant girl standing before them. Blinking a few times it took Max only a brief moment to reconize her. It was the other dancer who would sometimes perform with Luka.

"Oh hello Sakura! Where have you been?" Max asked walking over and giving her a hug. She was the first friend he had made here and treated her like his own sister. "I see the curse got you too.." he sighed gently touching one of the petals sprouting from her hair. Though it didn't surprise him seeing her as a cute plant girl, it kind of fit her personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm
Sakura blinked a couple times as she noticed the flowers in her hair and she flushed a bit alarmed. "I was just working on my routine for the show, and what's this about a curse." Sakura crossing her arms over chest in a confused way. She did smile as she hugged Max back and nodded her head at Luka  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm
"The ringleader was performing a spell and it sort of backfired. Mostly everyone, except for myself it seems, has become some sort of animal and/or pregnant. I'm surprised to see you still with a small belly." he replied gently running a hand through her hair. She was starting to smell lovely too, maybe she was some sort of Dryad?

"Do you need any water by the way? You aren't feeling dehydrated are you?" he asked suddenly. Like Riley he cared for her the same way, almost too much sometimes. Yet he meant it out of love and care, Max smiled at her blushing slightly. "You're very pretty by the way, a flower suits you well." he said gently patting her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm
Sakura flushed slightly when he asked about her being dehydrated and she smiled tucking her hair behind her ear with her free hand "Oh, well that doesn't sound as bad as I thought it would. And I'm alright." Sakura said smiling a bit  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm
He nodded and placed his hands in his pockets. "Alright, but you let me, or Luka, know if you starting to feel dizzy or anything." he said protectively.

"Care to join us? We're just walking around the place a little." he asked with a happy smile. He hoped Luka wouldn't mind, maybe later he would give her a body massage when they were alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:16 pm
"Yea i might as well, I'm done with the routine for now anyway." Sakura said smiling a bit as she looked at him and Luka knowing that things were a bit strange for the two of them. "Seems like Rose tired herself up last night, i could hear her practicing." Sakura explained looking at Max  

HoshimiMiyu

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm
"Yeah, the poor girl. She takes on way to much by herself sometimes." he said crossing his arms. "Oh? Was it that new routine you've been telling me all about? I'd love to see it sometime when the stage is not so busy." he said cheerfully.

For a moment he thought how silly it would be to see her and Luka dancing together on stage. Though if he ever said such things, they'd probably hurt him so he kept the laught matter to himself. As the three walked along Max was kind of lost in thought himself, there had to be a way to remove this curse from everyone, yet this town might not have the answer. They'd probably have to travel to a place with magic, or at least wizards or something. He'd have to talk to Rose later about where to travel next.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff