Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:38 am
            • Thr blue haired Mage simply nodded to her response before blinking wildly at her question before shaking her head,
            "Nothing, nothing at all~" She giggled as she clapped her hands before a thought sprung to mind, how we're they going to clean her wounds? She tried to think long and hard before snapping her fingers,
            "Bowl of warm water and a cloth..." She spoke with a nod and a serious expression on her face, though she didn't really know where to find a bowl or a cloth as she bit her lip,
            "Where are your bowls and cloths?" She questioned before laughing at the question herself as she giggled and scratched the back of her head. She was absolutely useless.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 am
User Image

Rin giggled and broke his kiss by pulling away slowly as she opened her eyes. "That..that was amazing Syo..haha your lips feel so soft and sweet" she said giving him a small peck of a kiss. She blushed and cuddled him as she held his hands softly while looking up into the sky "I love you..." She whispered
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi was adding the best pressure she could to the broken rib she had on her left side that was slowly healing. "The bowls are in the kitchen in the second counter to the left of the sink. The cloths are in my bathroom in the cupboard behind the vanity mirror..." she directs through her teeth as she could felt her muscles and bones slowly and quite painfully start to heal a little better.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Smiling softly, he placed his chin on her shoulder as he nodded,
                      "I love you too..." He spoke with a small smile as he stared at the open whilst Myo was partially waking up it seemed as he rubbed an eye.

• Levy nodded and placed a fist in her free hand as she left the room before appearing again and pointing at her,
                      "Stay!" She declared in case she tried to do anything or move to try and help with something. No. Levy wasn't allowing it as she ran off to go find the items. First up was the bowl as she-- wait! Wouldn't it have been easier to get the cloth first? Face palming, she went to Ryoushi's bathroom and noticed the vanity mirror, with a nod as in to say she'd found it, she walked towards it and opened it. Finding the cloth and picking it out of the many others, she closed the cupboard and ran off to the kitchen. Grabbing the bowl from the second counter to the left of the sink, she then filled up the bowl when she noticed the water from the tap increase in temperature. When she'd filled the bowl, she walked slowly as she stared at the bowl as in not to drop it and walked back to Ryoushi's room and smiled to her,
                      "All ready~ So which wound should be cleaned first? Cause I'm not too sure~" She giggled nervously because whichever wound was painign Ryoushi the most, she'd take care of that one first.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Chuckling slightly at her friend's behavior, the huntress nods understanding and while Levy was out she took off her jacket and then unbutton her shirt from the bottom up only enough to where there only three buttons left. When she came back Ryoushi was pulling the bottom half of the shirt behind her with a rubber band so the Mage could have better access. She also rolled up her sleeves so she could see herself how bad he hurt her. "My stomach wound reopened.... So It would be best to start on that first..." she stats unwrapping the once clean bandages from her stomach and winced a little as she was moving but had to get over it and took a look at it. The injury wasn't that bad to say.... Sure it had opened up a little more than Ryoushi had thought, but other than the fact it was bleeding little by little it still was healing. Her sides were badly bruised' almost opening up into more severe wounds, and would have if Ryoushi hadn't bit him. Her thighs hurt like hell and so did her ankles, but the thing that hurt the most was her ears. It was quite visible that they were damaged, and bad, but thankfully it didn't affect her hearing in anyway.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

• Nodding and smiling weakly, Levy walked towards Ryoushi and knelt infront of her to get a better view of the wound as she placed the cloth in the water and wrung it out so it wasn't soaked completely as she started to dab at the wounds,
                      "Try not to flinch, please?" She somewhat pleaded as she continued to dab at the wound, almost fliching herself since she wasn't used to this. She remembered having to sort Gajeel out like this and it was on a rather big scar on his back and she was scared the entire time when she was cleaning it though she didn't seem too scared like that time. Maybe it was...well, who knows why as Levy continued to dab at the wound until it was clean.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image

Rin blushed and giggled, she grined at Myo and rubbed Syo's cheek. "Kawaii!" She yelled cutely like a child seeing her brother when they were small. "Now..Mh..I should go home soon. My brother is out and I was going to cook him dinner. You two can join us if you want" Rin said giggling
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Ryoushi looked down at her, her right eye seemed to thicken slightly before taking a deep breath and nodded. Until the first five dabs and it thinned sharply along with the the hiss that came from the huntress. But not once did she move a muscle. Her eyes both slammed shut as she gripped hard at the edge of the bed, but eventually she was able to relax and loosen up the tension that was building in her. Her tight grip relaxed step by step and she was able to crack her eyes open just a little, her tightened jaw turned loose as she convinced herself that she's experienced worse than this and not to move. Currently she is biting her bottom lip with her right sharpened canine, but not to the point where it was bleeding yet.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

• Laughing lightly, Syo looked to her as he then looked over at Myo who was now sat up and awake. That was when the young demon stated for himself,
                      "I don't think I'd be able to since I have to cook for mom. She seems to be doing a later shift than usual." He spoke with a frown then a shrug as Syo loked to him with a raised eyebrow before snuggling and burrying his face into Rin more before stating plainly,
                      "I wouldn't mind~" He spoke with a grin.

• Levy heard the hiss and it made her flinch slightly and retract her arm sharply, causing a small cramp before she then started to continue dabbing at the wound before she finished. She didn't like the expression Ryoushi had on her face as she cleaned up the cloth by dipping it in the water and wringing it out again as she spoke,
                      "I'd say that one's taken care of, is there any others that are major and need to be taken care of quickly?" She questioned though secretly hoped not since she didn't like seeing Ryoushi like this at all and it somewhat pained her a little.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

Ryoushi shook her head, she forced herself to calm down as her expression softened then looked at her cut up wrists. "Unless you could treat my wrists?" she asks showing her the red rope burned and cut up wrists. Both having the same treatment. But inside her head was a whole different situation. Ari has Jade, and he's willing to return her safe and sound. That part seemed ok, but in order to regain her precious Jade.... Akaito and Kaito would be forced to go back to the place where they barely could escape. Back home.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:45 pm
            • Levy nodded as she lightly, somewhat hesitantly as well, grasped her wrist as she decided to sit next to her on the bed to sort out the wrists a lot easier as she dabbed at them still. Noticing that something was on the rabbit huntress's mind, Levy spoke aloud to her,
            "Is there something wrong, Ryoushi-chan?" She questioned with a tilted head before going back to sorting out her wrists as she moved on to the next wrist. These seemed simpler tothe other wound on the stomach that she'd gained.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Ryoushi snapped out of her thoughts for a moments at Levy's voice and smiled warmly. "It's nothing.... Just what this must be a bother continuing to look after me and I'm always injured...." she lies perfectly enough for now. She didn't wish to have Levy find this out, she was still too young to know the full story of why everything happened and how it happened. Plus the huntress wouldn't know how she would take it, most people often assumed it was another guilt trip caused by a messed up teen. Well it really wasn't, only Kaito knows how it all happened. Hell he was with her the whole time to comfort her! But some things are left unsaid for a reason. In this case, Ryoushi would have to wait until either Kaguya came back or when they would ever meet up again.... Even if was for a short time. This was a matter that she needed advice from a trusted adult. And Kaguya was the closest thing she had at this point.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm
PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

My internet went out.... catch me up again please?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am
User Image

Rin nodded and laughed, she had a good feeling that at least Syo would come. She got up and stretched, yawning as she looked behind her and smiled at the twins. "I'm sorry you can't make it Syo...maybe next time?" She said sitting back down between them. She thought about the dinner tonight, knowing her brother, she had her worries about what her brother will do to Syo mentally and physically. "I just hope my brother doesn't get on your nerves love" Rin said leaning on Syo's shoulder.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm

• Levy raised an eyebrow but let it slide since it seemed like a touchy subject as she went back to kneeling on the floor as she put the cloth back into the bowl. Looking up at Ryoushi, Levy spoke,
                      "Well, they're done and sorted, should we say there are more major ones or do you need your wounds wrapped now?" She questioned as she stayed knelt and next to the bowl as she wrung out the excess water as she stared into the bowl for a while before looking back up at the huntress. Slightly concerned about the hings going on in her mind before she stated something,
                      "It's not a bother, Gajeel's more of a bother than this." She spoke with a giggle, but deep down, she was hiding the fact that she wanted to cry after that simple statement. After saying his name. She didn't know that him and Kaguya would be home in four days, she knew nothing of that. She thought they'd be gone for a hell of a lot longer as she continued to try and get the cloth clean again and tried to avoid eye contact.

• Syo rolled his eyes beforelaughing,
                      "It's very difficult for people to get on my nerves~" He chanted as Myo rolled his eyes and looked at Syo with a 'Are you serious?' look as the older twin simply stuck his tongue out.
                      "I agree though maybe next time indeed." He spoke with a nod as Syo rolled his eyes at him. It seemed they were trying to show off, well, somewhat anyways.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Other Roleplays