Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Midnight Escapades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:03 pm
Menolly smiled warmly at him, happy that she made him happy. Raither the speak her thoughts, she traced the sideways 8, infinity sign on his cheek and forehead. After she traced them, she kissed where they had been. Snuggling against Wolfwood, she kissed the base of his neck again, then one more soft kiss on the cheek before she nuzzled his shoulder.

Not one to complain, she didn't tell him how tired she was, she just 'rested' her eyes for a few moments but was swiftly falling asleep.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:35 pm
Wolfwood could feel Menolly's breathing slowing but, instead of calling attention to it, he simply cuddled closer to her and kissed her forehead, murmuring how much he loved her. And as she drifted further away into dreamland, he settled them deeper into the comfortable mattress until he was comfortable enough to fall asleep himself.

(( I'm so sorry about the delay, Ru ><;; ))  

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:45 pm
ooc: Its alright, Elros really. I am just glad to see the post.

IC: Menolly fell completely asleep, smiling even when she was out. He made he so happy all the time, that even in her dreams he was there doing the same thing.

Before she knew it, she was starting to come out of a nice dream. As sleep alluded her, her body telling her it was morning and to get up, she ignored it for a little while more, wanting to savor the last bit of rest and the warm bed she was sleeping in with Wolfwood.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Wolfwood could feel Menolly beginning to stir and smiled, nuzzling her cheek. Then he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at her face, idly thinking how lucky he was to have met her. "'Olly? It's morning, sweetheart."

(( Well, I finally posted. Hope you're not mad at me for abandoning this rp for so long... ))  

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 pm
Menolly snuggled closer to Wolfwood as her cheek was nuzzled. Hearing his voice, her golden eyes opened instandly and a bright smile bloomed. She quitely spoke. "Good morning, Nicky." Leaning forward gave Menolly him a good morning kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:20 pm
Nicholas' lips pressed against Menolly's then he gently broke the kiss and sat up, smiling down at his love.
"A very good morning it is with you by my side. What would you like for breakfast?"

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:00 pm
Menolly started to get up when he did, sitting with one lege curled under her body and the other extended. Smiling, she blushed as he told her the morning was very good because she was there. Thinking about the question she answered, "I'd like eggs." She wanted something else but didn't quite know what as she asked, "What would you like?" Her head slightly tilted to the side as she awaited his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:28 pm
"Hmm, what would go well with eggs?" he wondered aloud, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. Then he brightened and smiled at Menolly, holding up a finger.
"I know! How about some hashbrowns and bacon. Then maybe some muffins for after?" he suggested, watching her expectantly.

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:35 am
Menolly looked and Wolfwood and listened to his whole answer before nodding and saying, "Thats sounds wonderful." She agreeed with him on the breafast menu. With a smile, she igored how hungry she, telling her self it would eat soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:18 pm
"Good. It'll be done soon, promise. But, until then, I've got a bag of trail mix you could nibble on while you wait," he offered, absently reaching out to push a stray wisp of hair away from her face.
"It's got raisins and pineapple chunks, banana chips, macadamia nuts..all that good stuff." ^^

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Menolly leaned slightly into this hand as he brushed some of her hair away from her face. The warm smile increased and she answered him "That sounds great." She could wait but the trail mix did sound raither tastey.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:29 am
"Alright. I'll go get that for you and then get breakfast started," he said cheerfully and gave Menolly a quick kiss then rolled out of bed and made for the kitchen, scratching idly at the back of his neck.  

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:08 pm
Menolly wasn’t sure if he wanted her to follow him or not, but she wanted to follow. Scooting off the bed, she stood up and stretched before walking towards the kitchen where wolfwood was. Looking around, she really had become very comfortable with the new home she had found herself in. Part of her really missed her family, both her mother and father as well as her siblings. She wondered how they were, but she did not regret a moment she had spent with Wolfwood, she enjoyed being here and knew those she loved were fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Wolfwood looked up as Menolly entered the kitchen, then he smiled and passed her the bag of trail mix.
"Here you go. That ought to tide you over for now," he promised then turned back to the stove and set about getting out the things he'd need to make breakfast.
"So what time did we say we were going to go visit your family today? After lunch, right?"

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Menolly smiled back at him and sat down with the bowl trying to keep her mind off of the fact she wasn't touching any and wanted to. With his question, she answered, "Right, after lunch." She went back to being a bit nervious about how her father might react. It had been so long that she was looking forward to seeing them again, dispite the being nervious.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff