Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei made his way down the bend of the river he gave a strong thought to what he was doing. Shiorei would prove better than most other genin for this little exam. Knowing his faith was mostly in the right place he came to a wooden cube-like structure near the water, no doubt his younger siblings. He found what appeared to be a door and gave it a hard knock.

Chakra: 965/965
Stamina: 265/265

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei could feel the familiar chakra of his brother at the door. "Can you get the door Barnabé. My brother has come..."

Barnabé nodded as he opened the door lowering his head, "Please come in Jurei-sama. Shiorei-sama has been expecting you." He answered the door as a stump appeared in the middle of the cube. "Please take a seat."

Shiorei sat topless on his hammock his head turned to the side. His arms crossed over his chest. He did not understand why his brother would trek out of his way to see him.

Punished Knight

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei shook his head at his brothers visual display of an ego. A clone as a butler, really? He sighed thanking Barnabe' taking a seat. "Nice to see you too Shiorei." he said raising a brow. He ran his fingers through his raven hair and faced his younger sibling. "I have a task for you little brother. By order of the Hokage I am to intercept and capture an intruder, I figure you'd want in." he said chuckling to himself.

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei did not wish to answer his brother. Instead he allowed Barnabé to talk for him, or else he risked his damaging him home in furry against both his brother and the the blaspheme that was an Uchiha Hokage.

Barnabé nodded, "Shiorei-sama is overjoyed that you, his brother, would coming seeking aid over the other Shinobi in the village for aid, but the Master can not simply take on a task on your word alone. What are the details. He wishes to be debriefed about this mission." He walked over to the side nearest the river and placed his hand on the wall causing a spout to open and pour into his hand that turned into a pot as tea leaves grew in the wooden pot. "Would you like a spot of tea Jurei-sama."

He was preparing a black tea with a vanilla blend with fruity undertones. He would use an endothermic reaction to heat the water to a boil as he served served Shiorei with a cup made from Chinese ironwood giving a pleasant reddish hue. He extended his finger as it warped into sugarcane leaving it in the cup to help sweeten the tea.

Punished Knight

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:45 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei simply sipped his tea. As he watched his brother continue to ignore him and let his 'butler' do the talking. "A shinobi has invaded Konoha and I've been tracking him for sometime. The Hokage ordered me to bring him in but I wanted to see if you would want to be a part of it. We still don't know how strong he or she might be." he said sipping away.

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:55 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei stirred the sugarcane in his tea. Again refraining from answering his brother directly. He allowed Barnabé to answer for him. Barnabé nodded, "Shiorei-sama accepts this endevour. He believes this to be a good oppertunity to show the solidarity of the Konohagakure people as more over the Senju no Mori. How may we be of assistance Jurei-sama."

Shiorei took a sip of his tea gazing at the matter at the bottom of his cup. He was impressed by Barnabé's tact. He would have used several profanities to describe his brother and the Hokage by now. It was an awe that Barnabé was truly a clone of Shiorei at all. He had a grace that his master seemed to lack.

Punished Knight

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei nodded as he set his empty tea cup down and stood. He handed Shiorei a map of the forest with a spot circled in red ink. "Meet me here so we can discuss plans for the ambush. I'll leave now follow when you're ready." he said exiting out towards the forest. Hopefully this didn't have too many negative repercussions.

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 10/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei looked at the map. He had a bad feeling regarding the map and its destination. He motioned over to Barnabé who walked closer and bowed before his master.

Shiorei reached out and placed his index find on to Barnabé forehead. He pushed in so his finger dug into the skull of Barnabé. He pulled out a seed from him Barnabé. "I would like you to go in my place. I do not trust Jurei's intent. You should be more than sufficient, and if you were to perish this seed will preserve your essence." He had also gifted Barnabé with a large portion of his chakra.

Barnabé bowed understanding what was expected of him from his master. "I shall undertake this task on your behalf Shirei-sama." He bowed as he came up his appearance shifted back to that of master. Wood Clones were considered the greatest of all clone techniques and thus he was nearly indistinguishable from his creator. "I shall not disappoint you master." He then exited to follow the map.

--Exit to Environment Forest --

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:49 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 10/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei was left in a weaken state after gifted his wood clone, Barnabé., such a large amout of Chakra. He belived it to be a good cause. He laid back into his hammock and shut his eyes. His spirit need more recovery than his body.

--Sleeping Bonus [1/4] +210 --

As he rest he found himself in a familiar dream of his childhood. The haunting memories of his past. The memories ran deep like the roots of the forests of the Land of Fire and seared his flesh much like it.

He could see the faces of the group that held onto to old honor long since lost. Thier hopes pinned on Jurei and their resolve on Shiorei to make Jurei suceed. The stern visage of his grandfather as he seared into him the Senju skills that were once passed down to all forced unto his shoulder. The shadow to the light.

Jurei tossed and turned as his dreams continued onward. His breath became heavy as his dreams grew darker and darker his body became more frenzied then he shot up. He ran his hand through his hair. He shook it off as he stood up from his hammock and sighed. His body ached though it had been a while since he did any heavy listing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hitting into the shinobi's flesh he would either feel his body seize or just fall to the ground from dozens of suiton senbon piercing into his flesh. His clones would vanish from the hundreds that pierced them. Shaking her head a moment later she walked up to him and spoke "Be thankful I spared your life. I did not start this but I will always end this. My father started this somehow and I intend to uncover the truth." After she finished speaking she left the frost filled area. She had to leave this village as quickly as possible and figure out where to go from here. [exit]

• Do not double post. It is best if you quote everyone involved and follow the established post order of combat. If someone does not reply with 5 days you may skip them and resume the post order.

Survival

kiropterain1

[chakra: 400/490][stamina: 220/220]
Sensatsu Suisho
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei was standing on the water's surface looking downstream. He had sent Barnabé off on his brother's mission and was awaiting the return of his wood clone, or at least he hoped he would return, but he had confidence in his creation. He reached into his pocket and pulled up the seed. He could feel Barnabé drawing near and like magic he was there walk along the water's edge. He walked back into the cube and awaited his wood clone's report.

Barnabé came to the door and bowed, "as you predicted master it was a trap." He rose and walked over to the spigot and his hand shifted as he began the poor to make tea. "The Hokage had charged your brother to test one of the Genin Shinobi. Though your brought is not dishonest it is possible it was less random then he vocalized."

Shiorei scoffed. He knew his brother was up to no good. "I guess then you lost some of your reserves." He pulled the seed and channeled chakra into it so as to refill his clone. "A fitting reward for a job well done."

Barnabé poured the tea into a cup and place it before Shiorei and bowed again. "Thank you for yet another gift." He then passed into the wall.

Shiorei sipped his tea as he began to ponder his next move. He though for a moment as he sipped away on his tea. There was one thing apparent. He should go back and take on some missions. Or else he will simply become the hermit by the river.

Chakra Recovery
Resting +42
Out of Combat +15
Transfer -255

chakra remaining: 632/830

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:03 am
Shikatsu felt as if his world was ending after he lost to Kojin. He got up and went to see Masaru.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei decided what to do next. He had to become more active around the village. He had to do more than sit around broading with his wood clone man servant all day sipping tea that was grown himself. He rose to his feet shaking his leg. "Barnabé. Fetch my coat."

Barnabé nodded as he fetched Shiorei's coat and scarf and presented them to his creator. "Have a pleasant trip master." Shiorei took them from his clone and threw it over his shoulder. He fixed him up then had Barnabé adjust the scarf.

He walked out his cube his next stop the mission board. His reason. The same as always. To not let his brother show his up and to prove his worth to the world at large.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00017,820
‡ Chakra :740/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

Masahiro came to stand, disappointed with the match that had gone on before him and the motions of the other shinobi of the leaf. As his team never arrived he took it upon himself to handle other matters, and to act in his own perpetual training. Now as he steadied himself he took a look at the field around him, still silent, hopeful, not yet tainted by the falling of the leaves, he took a deep breath in and set himself to the ready. His hands outstretching, his body kneading the force of the chakra within. He was at his Zenith once again, and this moment would prepare him for much more, or so he believed.
[1/7]

The chakra came to a forefront within him and the shinobi envisioned how he built the ball of lightning to create his scarecrow clones, but in this moment he envisioned something more permanent, lasting, solid. Shadows began to dance around him as his chakra aura came into being, tossing shadows of himself and the surrounding trees all around. Sparks of this energy darted down his frame, arcing between his legs, jumping from his arms to his torso, and between his outstretched fingertips. He thrust one hand forward, palm turned upwards, and began to build the form of his chakra, dancing pure white in his palms.
[2/7]

The Jounin realized what he spawned before himself would be too much, too erratic for the formation of his clones, but at the moment it was a reassurance. A form of self assurance that the blood of the Hatake was alive and well within himself. Something with which the man had long struggled, his inner demons. Never wanting to let his noble mother down. As he felt the assurance in this moment though, he quashed the ball of energy within his palm and brought his other hand forward as the energy storm dissipated across his frame and left two parts of him swirling with it's incandescent light. These points of light were his index and middle finger, upon both hands, and for the briefest of moments he looked down to them, spreading his arms out.
[3/7]

As he spread his arms apart he jerked them inward at the elbows, crossing his arms across his torso in a manner to make his index/middle finger points of chakra cross. Expelling the force outward he saw the glimmer of his shadows dancing, and soon within this glimmer stood one clone. Fully physical, standing in the same pose he stood before it.
[4/7]

The clone inspected him as he inspected it, the pair mirroring each other's actions before pushing a second bolt of chakra through their bodies. As their hands lit up in chakra once more neither said a word, neither took a breath, but their whole of existence was focused upon the task at hand. The mastery of their technique and it's utilization. Shadows danced and faded once more, and soon there stood four of Hatake Masahiro.
[5/7]

The clones took a brief moment to inspect each other, Masahiro inspecting his handiwork, in quadruplicate. Each side of himself he witnessed shown the true complexity of the human work, of Shinobi ingenuity and training, and of his own, at least as he viewed it, bedraggled looks. Masahiro was not a man of vanity, but this moment he took in just how shameful he must appear to his fellow family members. This was the son of their beloved daughter and the 'mutt' they disavowed. Restraining from hitting himself, from thought of retaliation, the Jounin centered his mind. He stepped forward, instead, and placed his hands on the shoulders of the clones, who in turn copied the motion.
[6/7]

The sense of reassurance from the clones washed over him, and Masahiro soon found his true center once more. He avowed to himself to never let this thought cross his mind again, and within a few moments notice found himself sparring with the created images of himself. The wry chuckle and sneer he often posed to others now reflected back on himself. His father's smile. His mother's laugh. He could accept himself, and as such, he could now accept his clones as well. And with that moment, they dispersed.
[7/7]
[Technique Learned: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]

As much as Masahiro had hoped to find peace, however, the sudden sounds of combat and a telecast by the Hokage ripped him from his peaceful somber state. No sooner had he learned his newest ability, than he would be forced to put it into use. Drawing his hands up he placed his fingers across eachother and forced two of his own clones into existence. His eyes narrowed on them and he began to speak.

"Remain hidden and meditate, I want you to begin drawing up Sennin chakra and if I call for it, disperse and give it to me, immediately. Hopefully this won't be anything like it was last time." The Hatake affirmed, turning towards the direction of the gates and making off in a sprint.

As the original Masahiro took off running towards the fight, the others did simply as he said, their thoughts his own.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[ Techniques Learned: ] Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

[Techniques Utilized:] Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

[Techniques Active:]
Seal of the Celestial Boddhi [ 195/195 Chakra ]

[Exit to Gates]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games