Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Riker glared at the weak one. He grabbed her hair and slammed her against the wall, not hard enough for her to hit her head and she'd be dead. No. Riker growled, "Quit being weak! If I already made you mad, then I say that I'm one good hell of a killer! I don't want to hear your little sob story. You did and now the world blames you for it. Oh, grow up." Riker let go of her and said, "You need something beside a stupid little knife. I swear, you are the worst killer I have ever seen."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Worried
Currently At... School
I Am With... Other Students
Crushing On... Clapton Dagger
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia just kept working. She heard what he said to Clapton. "I'm not going anywhere.I can handle myself and Clapton knows that" She glanced at Clapton,a part of her was breaking at the fact that Justin was shot but the other part was happy that is wasn't Clapton. "If you're going to go,take care of yourself. If this happens to you then i will just loose it,ok." Alicia lifted Justin's shirt a bit so she could see the wound and she began wrapping his torso with the bandages. "You're not supposed to feel good. It's just the energy lose" she gave Justin one of the energy bars in the first aid kit. "Eat this" she said wiping her own sweat from her forehead.
User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes ||Outfit

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Casey Kendrick

Casey winced.She exhaled loudly and closed her eyes,"Shut the f/uck up!I'm not weak!"She screamed.She growled and opened her eyes and glared at him coldly."How would you feel if I slammed you against a wall?!I mean seriously!Walls hurt."She yelled at him.With a slight groan,she took a step forward,removing her body from the wall and rubbed her head where he grabbed her hair.She let out a soft sigh."Easy for you to say!I don't have a gun anymore!Justin took it."She said and sighed.She snapped,"What's your f/ucking problem?!Every since you got here you have been freakin' hurting me emotionally and psychically!"She yelled and slapped him,hard,across his face.

The Good Girl Gone Bad..?

Ever thought about losing it
When your money's all gone and you lose your whip
You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Justin scoffed at what she said to Clapton. "No, dude, get them out of here. Now! Casey WILL come back." When she told him to eat an energy bar, he shook his head and said, "Alicia, get out of here. Now. All of you, get out of here! Try to find a door, a window. Break a window and get out of here." Justin wanted them to leave from the start but now that Casey's not really being threatened, they can leave. "I deserve this anyways. I'm the one who kissed her. I got lead on, only to be shot. I don't want this to happen to any of you. The others weren't meant to die either." Justin put a hand to where he was shot, groaning a bit quietly. ]

}{ Ooc: Justins outfit }{

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

Riker glared at the girl but looked down when she slapped him across the face. He gripped the gun in his hand and aimed it up at her. "Don't do that again. Ever." He glared at her more and started to walk. "I hope you find your boyfriend. He got shot." He turned around and put on a sarcastic innocent face, "But you already seen that. His blood just flying out of his stomach. Wasn't that a beautiful sight, Casey?" He looked at his watch and said, "I bet he's saying his last words now." He grinned and turned around, continue to walk.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Worried
Currently At... School
I Am With... Other Students
Crushing On... Clapton Dagger
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia raised her hand as if she was going to slap him but she didn't. Every time you make me want to slap you,you're injured. she tapped her chin and came to a realization. "Uh,Justin. You took Casey's gun,she couldn't have shot you." hat meant there was someone ******** else! "No one deserves to die,not even Casey. I'm not leaving! You cannot make me leave! You cannot demand Clapton to get me out of here and Clapton cannot get me to leave! He out of all people should know how stubborn i am so don't give me a speech! You're injured and i will not leave a person who needs help! I was there for the others but i'm here for you now and i refuse to let you die like they did! Now she began to cry,all she wished was that she could have helped the others.
User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes: Monsterrz he will NOT die. Alicia will be stubborn! ||Outfit

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Casey Kendrick

The girl frowned and blinked.She stared at Riker and hissed,"SHUT UP!He's not dead."She screamed and grabbed a knife and aimed at Riker.She threw it and made sure she missed.She growled and ran off.Before she knew it she was infront of the office door.

The Good Girl Gone Bad..?

Ever thought about losing it
When your money's all gone and you lose your whip
You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 pm
_________Ꮛlizabeth ʁene ƨaunders_________
The'Weird'GirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:。✿Eatin Grass All Day, Party All Night!!
xxxxI'll Grant Your Wish Right Before Your Eyes~
xxxxxxI'm Hiding In The Hills,
xxxxxxxxEating All Your Apples
xxxxxxxxxxDrinking Water, Writing Facts On Your Snapple!!
☂。:.
xxxxxxxxxxxU. N. I. C. O. R. N.
xxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth resisted the urge to gasp, her hand flying her her mouth as she kept back the sobs trying to escape from her throat. A few tears were falling down her face as she listened to the two of them walk towards the office.
No no no no no no NO.

Standing up shakily, Elizabeth looked over into the hallway, just in time to see Casey throw the knife and then run towards the office. So she was the "good" killer and this guy was the "bad" one. Like there was much of a difference. The whole time he had been pushing Casey, Elizabeth wanted to get up and kill him. Why... Why were they killers...? Business? Shaking her head, she returned her attention to the scene. The knife missed. Damn it Casey.

Taking out her knife, Elizabeth sneaked down the hall, trying not to make any sounds that would alert anyone. And even if she did, she was ready to dodge any attacks and try to throw some of her own. Especially at Riker, even if Casey killed some people she was still the sweet Casey that Elizabeth had known forever. Riker had assaulted her for no reason.

Ooc:// Be careful Casey! *A*  

Irish Chai

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Dasheme

Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

As Talia walked down the hallways, she heard banging and yelling again. But this time, it wasn't random singing. She passed by the hallway where Riker and Casey were fighting. She scratched her head, and surveyed the scene with a confused look. She tapped her chin before turning and walking away. Obviously, this was something they needed to settle. Out of their conversation, she caught the whole 'Riker's a crazy a** merciless killer and Casey isn't.' Which made her scratch her head in thought again. Talia shrugged and walked into the auditorium. She went up to where she was sitting and picked her knife off of the floor. As she bounded down the stairs she was scream singing like Clapton and Alicia were earlier. "The whole damn world is just as obsessed with who's the best dressed and who's having sex, who's got the money and who gets the honeys!" When she exited, she was as quiet as a mouse. She smiled, feeling accomplished. I wonder if there's an alternate route that doesn't go by the killers. She bit her lip and shook her head before sarcastically saying, "God, I hate confrontation!"

User Image User Image User Image

Out.Of.Cookies:

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas